over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH effect on facial features

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this will effect everyone differently. We've all seen the changes on the faces of some pro bb's like Ronnie and Phil. Somebody recently posted pics on here of phil and u could really see the changes. Have any members here experienced this? Is this a time on issue or dose issue? More than likely it's a combo of both high dose and long term use. Does anybody have specific experiences or info they could share?

Phil transformation over 10-12 years
- nose
- jaw
- lips
- forehead

Attachments

• heath morph.jpg
    heath morph.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 28,531
Phil transformation over 10-12 years
- nose
- jaw
- lips
- forehead

jaw and forehead def stretchd out,, rest looks same to me imo

Thanks for the photo tr, it helps to put stuff in perspective.

It would be cool to see some of Jay's pics from over the years. His head definitely changed over the years.

Lol! His lips and nose are the same! The rest is correct but the biggest thing I notice with heavy gh users as of late....even moreso than their jaw...is their chins. Look at phil's....or jay's or evan's especially from a side angle.

HGH use prolonged the chin over a long period of time.It became more square and longer.

I really notice the difference in women.

Before
BETHANY+HOWLETT.jpg

After
**broken link removed**

It would be cool to see some of Jay's pics from over the years. His head definitely changed over the years.

Jay from 18 years old to now
His head shape has definately changed over the years of use

Attachments

• jay.jpg
    jay.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 14,216
Maybe im blind but i dont see much facial change in jay cutler.

So over the course of 10-15 years your face is supposed to remain the same? Especially when the first photos are taken when the person is in their teens, and last photo in their early 30's.

silly debate. diet alone changes facial features.

So over the course of 10-15 years your face is supposed to remain the same? Especially when the first photos are taken when the person is in their teens, and last photo in their early 30's.

does your face remain the same over 10-15 years?
does your head shape stays the same over 10-15 years?

tip:
as you get older you natural hgh levels decreases (if you're natural)

We have a lot of members here, I was hoping a few may have been on high dose for a prolonged time or maybe they train with guys who have noticed these changes. With that perhaps give us an idea of time frame and dosages at which such changes were noticed. I realize the vast majority of us will never take super high doses due to whatever reason and we will never have to worry about this but was curious to hear some first hand experiences from our members. Thanks for everyone's input and pics.

We have a lot of members here, I was hoping a few may have been on high dose for a prolonged time or maybe they train with guys who have noticed these changes. With that perhaps give us an idea of time frame and dosages at which such changes were noticed. I realize the vast majority of us will never take super high doses due to whatever reason and we will never have to worry about this but was curious to hear some first hand experiences from our members. Thanks for everyone's input and pics.

i second that bro! id love to hear some more folks chime in that have personal experience in this area.great thread

Sure your musculature and skin changes as you age but your skeletal structure should not change. Well, I'll take that back. You will get shorter as there will be compression of the spine etc as you get much older.

Let's put it this way, I am not a big growth user. Right around when I was 30 I got on Serostim. Only did 2iu per day for about 8 months. Weight shot up to 290+ and I could no longer fit any of my watches on my wrist. To this day I still have to get links for all of the watches I wore for years. My skeletal structure changed!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear