over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection Nightmare-Please help!!

EAPFAN

Newbies
I have been injecting anabolics for about fiteen years now, and have NEVER experienced anything close to the last 2 injections.
First a little background.
I ordered Sustanon 250 from a board vendor and received it recently. I opened the first two packets of the Sustanon and although it was a clear oil based liquid, I injected about 1000 ml. over a 2 week period and got NO results. Last week I opened the third packet, which seemed to contain the same "so-called" Sustanon. I injected 500 ml. in my Glute on a Saturday morning. Everything went fine with the injection. I used my usual 1-1/2", 22 guage pin. The next day I began to feel soreness in the injection site. Later on in the day, it became so sore over a 4" square that I had trouble even touching it! It was a little warm and "slightly" swollen. It was a little red and VERY painful. It felt like a hard mass of 1" x 2" below the skin. I felt real lousy and would get chills and sweats intermittently. The only relief I would get was when I took a pain killer such as Motrin. The pain lasted for about a week and began to fade after 4 days to the point where I could stand it without the pain killers. On this past Saturday I decided to inject only 1ml. of the same stuff using a 1" pin this time, and YES it happened again! Now on the left side I have the same symptoms and the flu-like symtoms that are only relived with pain killers! Does ANYONE know what this could be from? Is there anything that can be done? What do you think I injected into myself??
ANY help will be greatly appreciated, because I am SCARED!
PS Out of respect for board rules, I will not reveal the Vendor. However if it is allowed, PM me and I will let you know the product and the Vendor!

I have been injecting anabolics for about fiteen years now, and have NEVER experienced anything close to the last 2 injections.
I ordered Sustanon 250 from a board vendor and received it recently. I opened the first two packets of the Sustanon and although it was a clear oil based liquid, I injected about 1000 ml. over a 2 week period and got NO results. Last week I opened the third packet, which seemed to contain the same "so-called" Sustanon. I injected 500 ml. in my Glute on a Saturday morning. Everything went fine with the injection. I used my usual 1-1/2", 22 guage pin. The next day I began to feel soreness in the injection site. Later on in the day, it became so sore over a 4" square that I had trouble even touching it! It was a little warm and "slightly" swollen. It was a little red and VERY painful. It felt like a hard mass of 1" x 2" below the skin. I felt real lousy and would get chills and sweats intermittently. The only relief I would get was when I took a pain killer such as Motrin. The pain lasted for about a week and began to fade after 4 days to the point where I could stand it without the pain killers. On this past Saturday I decided to inject only 1ml. of the same stuff using a 1" pin this time, and YES it happened again! Now on the left side I have the same symptoms and the flu-like symtoms that are only relived with pain killers! Does ANYONE know what this could be from? Is there anything that can be done? What do you think I injected into myself??
PS Out of respect for board rules, I will not reveal the Vendor. However if it is allowed, PM me and I will let you know the product and the Vendor!

Same shit happened to me with the same exact product and forced me to pull out of my show with 2 bad infections. I would avoid it at all costs.

Newbies be advised, this guy meant "1000mg" and "500mg" NOT ML.

get on some antibiotics. Could be the vendor's product... which this wont be the first time somone claimed caused an infection. Or, could be u not being careful.
Gotta hit it from both angles dude. Regardless, sounds like an infection to me.

get on some antibiotics. Could be the vendor's product... which this wont be the first time somone claimed caused an infection. Or, could be u not being careful.
Gotta hit it from both angles dude. Regardless, sounds like an infection to me.

Thanks, I'll look into the antibiotics thing. I have ALWAYS been VERY careful, believe me I'm sure it was nothing I did. As stated over 15 years and not one problem, then bam...back to back with the same product.

Same shit happened to me with the same exact product and forced me to pull out of my show with 2 bad infections. I would avoid it at all costs.

Since one side has all but cleared up in a little over a week, except for some very mild soreness, do you think I need Antibiotics, or should I just wait it out and see? This is scary!

Had the same problems, most likely from the same sponsor. Had to end up cutting it with 1 ml of sust and 1 ml sterile oil and do 3 separate shots in different areas. What a pain. Will never use that shit again.

Since one side has all but cleared up in a little over a week, except for some very mild soreness, do you think I need Antibiotics, or should I just wait it out and see? This is scary!

That I can't and won't give advice to but like Toopoo said just cut your loss and dump the crap.

Had the same problems, most likely from the same sponsor. Had to end up cutting it with 1 ml of sust and 1 ml sterile oil and do 3 separate shots in different areas. What a pain. Will never use that shit again.

Did you have the same nightmare syptoms that I am having? If so, why did you keep using it, and did cutting it with something else help?

So are we talking about gear that is too concentrated or strong or just dirty stuff.

Bump to this....

So are we talking about gear that is too concentrated or strong or just dirty stuff.

I know some of the said products are really high concentrated with BA, so it is nessacery to cut. I wonder if this was the case, or just dirty batch?????

I would like to know this myself. I have gotten a lot of questions as to who the vendor is, but no real help with regards to my original post. (Questions I had) I did not post this to bash ANY vendor. I posted to get an answer to my questions and to warn my fellow brothers as to the dangers of dealing with certain vendors. Believe me, if you have not experienced what I just went through, and I can help you avoid it I will do so. I feel that I would want someone else to do it for me. We are taking enough risks putting unkown concoctions in our bodies, we should at least have some assurances as to the quality from some vendors. I'm sure that is one of the things that this forum is about, helping others and learning from them. Off my soap box now. Thanks for letting me vent a little. If anyone has some answers in regards to my original post, please feel free to post them here or IM me.
Thanks again

I have had hot injection sites with the swelling and soreness from a different vendor than you are speaking, and the gear was legit, i just think it had a strong BA content, and my body did not like it. Sorry i was not trying to take away from your original post or problem.

i have been having this same problem but only in one area my right arm every where else i go no problems. I had the hottest site on my right arm for the last five days that killed to the point i couldn't lift my arm. I was going to fire a pin in there and see what was going on but thougt give it one more day and go to the Doctor get some antibotics and get it drained if it was an abseces. Woke up this am and it is fine so give it some time. If you are runing a low grade fever i would get it checked out but sometimes gear is hot and it is what you have to deal with.

I have had hot injection sites with the swelling and soreness from a different vendor than you are speaking, and the gear was legit, i just think it had a strong BA content, and my body did not like it. Sorry i was not trying to take away from your original post or problem.

Totally understand Bro-NO problem.

can you email me at ? Please let me know where and when you purchased. I currently have an order for sustanon 250. Thanks

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i the only one who caught this? OMG im LOL so hard right now....

Hey Franky, not the best idea to shoot a personal email address you have with a company you deal with and has all your records, your full name listed in the email, and state you have an order for sustanon out LMFAO

Last edited:
This is exactly why I stopped juicing when the shit hit the fan and good sources started getting busted.

Yes, way too concentrated at least for me. Never had an infection but the inflammation was ridiculous and painful for a week post shot.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i the only one who caught this? OMG im LOL so hard right now....

Hey Franky, not the best idea to shoot a personal email address you have with a company you deal with and has all your records, your full name listed in the email, and state you have an order for sustanon out LMFAO

It may be safe to say that Triathloncoaches athletes' seasons are definitely over now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131