over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How tough is it to cut on test e?

ATLien

Registered
Hey guys. I prefer test e because of less infrequent injections, but I'm wondering if I should drop it and switch to test p. Cruising on 250 wk and was thinking about bumping it up to 500 for 12 weeks to actually build some decent muscle, but friend says never go above 250 test e, just add more tren. So like 250 test e, 50 tren ace ed. Was wondering if I could just do 250 test e 200 tren e 2x week and diet and cardio correctly. Maybe some var but not sure if it's really worth the price. (Tried it and tbol before but never felt much off it @ 50-60mg Ed)

Any of you guys who are endomorphs and have trouble losing stubborn belly fat ever cut on test e and how much do you run? Just wondering if I should ditch the e and do p more often to help drop the water weight. And what other compounds you would recommend.

Thanks

Last edited:
Test e is fine, all I ever user test wise. I run 500 test and 700 when I blast cutting or bulking

"Was wondering if I could just do 250 test e 200 tren e 2x week and diet and cardio correctly. Maybe some var but not sure if it's really worth the price. (Tried it and tbol before but never felt much off it @ 50-60mg Ed) "

That will work just fine bro. I did the same except it was a test e/mast e/tren e blend..200mg each..1-1 1/2 CC a week with 50mg Var and people thought i was getting close to a show.

Last edited:
Sammy is it not the case that test eth & test cyp are virtually identical with test e being tiny bit longer in half life but test cyp is less painful to inject & better for sub q shots for trt purposes ? Why do you personally use & prefer test e over test cyp mate ? Any particular reasons? Thanks

Thanks guys. Never done more than 375mg ew but didn't yield as much muscle as I want, and I feel like I need more. And assumed that if I run more and can be more anabolic and build more muscle, the fat should come off quicker. Just didn't want to get crazy bloat.

Thanks guys. Never done more than 375mg ew but didn't yield as much muscle as I want, and I feel like I need more. And assumed that if I run more and can be more anabolic and build more muscle, the fat should come off quicker. Just didn't want to get crazy bloat.

Your food intake will dictate your muscle gaining primarily. As far as bloat goes a good AI should take care of that.

It depends on the person. I don't know why your friends would tell you to never go above 250 test E, to just add more tren? Some people don't like tren, some people do like tren with minimal test.

If you do 500 test e with tren you should be able to cut just fine. If your diet and cardio are good and you are on test e and tren you should be leaning out. If you are not getting lean then you are doing something wrong.

Water retention should not be too bad if you are using an AI like Jason said. You said it yourself 375 test did not yield as much muscle as you would like, try 500 and see what happens. But I would not worry about not being able to cut. Some people think its easier to cut on test prop, but I don't think it makes all that much of a difference.

Sammy is it not the case that test eth & test cyp are virtually identical with test e being tiny bit longer in half life but test cyp is less painful to inject & better for sub q shots for trt purposes ? Why do you personally use & prefer test e over test cyp mate ? Any particular reasons? Thanks

Just what my guy carries. Id happily use cyp but never have because e has always been the easier to get. To me test e and test cyp are the same thing really. If my guy carried both I'd get the cheapest. Kinda like humalig vs novarapid insulin, ill take whats in stock.Never had any pain with e so can't comment on that. I don't like Sust and can't be bothered injecting prop every day.

Last edited:
Just what my guy carries. Id happily use cyp but never have because e has always been the easier to get. To me test e and test cyp are the same thing really. If my guy carried both I'd get the cheapest. Kinda like humalig vs novarapid insulin, ill take whats in stock.Never had any pain with e so can't comment on that. I don't like Sust and can't be bothered injecting prop every day.

I also consider them interchangeable. Whatever I can get I take, cyp or enanthate.

Understood. cool thanks mate just asked out of curiosity. Cheers :)

It depends on the person. I don't know why your friends would tell you to never go above 250 test E, to just add more tren? Some people don't like tren, some people do like tren with minimal test.

If you do 500 test e with tren you should be able to cut just fine. If your diet and cardio are good and you are on test e and tren you should be leaning out. If you are not getting lean then you are doing something wrong.

Water retention should not be too bad if you are using an AI like Jason said. You said it yourself 375 test did not yield as much muscle as you would like, try 500 and see what happens. But I would not worry about not being able to cut. Some people think its easier to cut on test prop, but I don't think it makes all that much of a difference.

I am using aromasin in a liquid dropper and it seems to do the trick, but wondering if it's better to do a tablet? Easier to make sure youre getting the correct dosage I assume. Well if I don't have to run tren to cut I won't. Seems to be a bit harsher on the bp and aggression.

I am using aromasin in a liquid dropper and it seems to do the trick, but wondering if it's better to do a tablet? Easier to make sure youre getting the correct dosage I assume. Well if I don't have to run tren to cut I won't. Seems to be a bit harsher on the bp and aggression.

Get a oral syringe so you can dose it properly. The droppers are very inaccurate

Its always best to use Pharma grade for your AI. Liquid research chemicals are too risky, if they are fake you are screwed.

You don't need tren to cut, but it will certainly help you get lean and hard in a hurry. I personally don't run it, I just don't need it for what my goals are. I run test and primo, then maybe ill throw in some Var. Like I said it all depends on the person and what they prefer, but test e is certainly not going to keep you from getting lean. If you ran a high dose of test e with nothing else you might retain some water, but that's about it.

To be honest unless your way above your genetic set point one of the best cutters you can do is just 500mg test e in a way. This is assuming you take your time and diet is tight. You will feel good and energised the whole cut, won't be fighting the hunger and lethargy that higher doses and more exotic compounds can bring. You will be healthier too.500 test is anticatabolic enough you wont lose muscle if you keep protein high and lose weight slowly. Bloat won't be a problem in a calorie deficit with clean food,especially as your be sweating it out with cardio. If your 250lb of solid muscle ignore this advice as you will need more protection but if your were 250lb of solid muscle you wouldn't be asking advice lol.

"Was wondering if I could just do 250 test e 200 tren e 2x week and diet and cardio correctly. Maybe some var but not sure if it's really worth the price. (Tried it and tbol before but never felt much off it @ 50-60mg Ed) "

That will work just fine bro. I did the same except it was a test e/mast e/tren e blend..200mg each..1-1 1/2 CC a week with 50mg Var and people thought i was getting close to a show.

Sorry just saw this post. That's awesome man. I've considered buying blends like that but I'm pretty stocked up on test e so might as well buy the other stuff separately. Ran mast once and liked it but only 200mg week. Body fat a little high to be worth running that expensive compound right now imo. What was your calorie deficit like then or did you not drop it?

To be honest unless your way above your genetic set point one of the best cutters you can do is just 500mg test e in a way. This is assuming you take your time and diet is tight. You will feel good and energised the whole cut, won't be fighting the hunger and lethargy that higher doses and more exotic compounds can bring. You will be healthier too.500 test is anticatabolic enough you wont lose muscle if you keep protein high and lose weight slowly. Bloat won't be a problem in a calorie deficit with clean food,especially as your be sweating it out with cardio. If your 250lb of solid muscle ignore this advice as you will need more protection but if your were 250lb of solid muscle you wouldn't be asking advice lol.

Haha very true. Sounds good man. Gonna bump it up to 1cc 2x a week and diet cardio accordingly. Gonna get some aromasin tabs instead of the liquid peptide. Would you use 25mg aromassin eod on 500mg test ew?

back in '08 after i got out of the hospital i was working 45 hours a week and landscaping an additional 28 hours or so on top of that, i didnt touch weights at all, just ate, worked, and slept basically. i was on 200 cyp a week for trt.
i had veins and striations everywhere, i even had deep cuts on my upper glutes.
its all about calories in, calories out. no matter what people say.

Haha very true. Sounds good man. Gonna bump it up to 1cc 2x a week and diet cardio accordingly. Gonna get some aromasin tabs instead of the liquid peptide. Would you use 25mg aromassin eod on 500mg test ew?

Either 12.5 or 25ed. Not a long half life like arimidex. 12.5 probably enough tbh on that dose but it varies person to person. Your current body fat will be a big factor. I never need an ai in single digits no matter how much test I run

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws