over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How tough is it to cut on test e?

some people seem to think going above a certain (piss low) dosage of test means instant bloat lol

you can shoot 3 grams of test and not get any bloat at all, just dose AI correctly and dont eat like shit :rolleyes:

test is nice and androgenic, helps with fat loss and muscle protection, what else do you want?

test is the best choice bang for the buck (competing with tren here) and health wise, no matter if cutting or bulking.

Yeah and you said your BF is kind of high right now, so I would just run a nice dose of test and diet your ass off. AI will take care of water retention and other estro sides, save other compounds for when you are lean.

Good advice from a few oft he guys . AI for estro sides.Leave the tren
for later on. You may want to think about test with a bit of mast enanthate.
Mast is usually best on a already lean condition but does have AI effect .
I'd keep test under 500mgs with about half the amount of mast enan.
one thing though although a enanthate ester the masts half life is only 5-7 days.As Sammy mentioned I interchange enanthate and cyp.Cyp was a sentimental favorite for years but no longer as they work identically
for me . Cyp by the way is slightly longer than enanthate by a day or two.
Good luck it is mostly about diet anyway.............T

some people seem to think going above a certain (piss low) dosage of test means instant bloat lol

you can shoot 3 grams of test and not get any bloat at all, just dose AI correctly and dont eat like shit :rolleyes:

test is nice and androgenic, helps with fat loss and muscle protection, what else do you want?

test is the best choice bang for the buck (competing with tren here) and health wise, no matter if cutting or bulking.

So when you say piss low, what do you think is a good amount of test to build muscle and help burn fat? Been on a couple years now but never much higher than cruise dose. Definitely more muscular now than before AAS, but Ive been a pussy afraid of the sides of high doses, and now I'm starting to realize I don't have much to be afraid of. I've been on 375 for a while and didn't feel much different. Not much stronger than 250. Kinda feel like it's pointless to do 375, it's either 250 or 500 or 750 etc. definitely gonna bump it to 500 and save the tren for later. Got a buddy who hates on test e at high doses and swears by tren, but he's young and lean and doesn't have to worry about fat. Must be nice lol.

But it's nice to hear that it's mainly AI and diet that contribute to bloat, not esters.

I don't bloat in test unless my diet is shit.. Diet is 60% of your cut, 10% gear, 20% cardio and 100% dedication

Sorry just saw this post. That's awesome man. I've considered buying blends like that but I'm pretty stocked up on test e so might as well buy the other stuff separately. Ran mast once and liked it but only 200mg week. Body fat a little high to be worth running that expensive compound right now imo. What was your calorie deficit like then or did you not drop it?

Wasn't really counting calories, i was basically just carb back loading and doing regular cardio. If i had to say i was probably in a cal deficit. Mast is good even without low bodyfat as it helps free testosterone, gives a drying effect and helps balance out the Jeckle/Hyde issues with Tren.

I usually run test E as a base while cutting. Later on switch to short ester. Cutting is all about diet. Tren E or A added in certainly would help, but not absolutely needed.

Cutting I like 250mg test and then either mast e 300mg or tren 300mg. I'm only 215lbs so that's PLENTY to stay anti catabolic as long as you don't do dumb shit like 20hour fasts and endless cardio

Anavar is always nice on a cut

Literally the only difference is the half life, test is test. Choosing one or the other will have zero effect on body composition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet is the key!!! Sure you can cut on test, but diet and training have to be in order. Now keep in mind, I have a fast metabolism, but still able to add muscle. I will tell you that Tren will change your body composition quick. Tren is king, but if you haven't used it before, tread lightly.

Diet is the key!!! Sure you can cut on test, but diet and training have to be in order. Now keep in mind, I have a fast metabolism, but still able to add muscle. I will tell you that Tren will change your body composition quick. Tren is king, but if you haven't used it before, tread lightly.

Yeah I've run it at low dose w test base but only enough to experience some night sweats, cough, and increased sex drive lol. I think if I run what I should I will die ha. Bp is 125/85 so don't want to get much higher.

Hey guys. I prefer test e because of less infrequent injections, but I'm wondering if I should drop it and switch to test p. Cruising on 250 wk and was thinking about bumping it up to 500 for 12 weeks to actually build some decent muscle, but friend says never go above 250 test e, just add more tren. So like 250 test e, 50 tren ace ed. Was wondering if I could just do 250 test e 200 tren e 2x week and diet and cardio correctly. Maybe some var but not sure if it's really worth the price. (Tried it and tbol before but never felt much off it @ 50-60mg Ed)

Any of you guys who are endomorphs and have trouble losing stubborn belly fat ever cut on test e and how much do you run? Just wondering if I should ditch the e and do p more often to help drop the water weight. And what other compounds you would recommend.

Thanks

cutting is all about diet an cardio

Hey guys. I prefer test e because of less infrequent injections, but I'm wondering if I should drop it and switch to test p. Cruising on 250 wk and was thinking about bumping it up to 500 for 12 weeks to actually build some decent muscle, but friend says never go above 250 test e, just add more tren. So like 250 test e, 50 tren ace ed. Was wondering if I could just do 250 test e 200 tren e 2x week and diet and cardio correctly. Maybe some var but not sure if it's really worth the price. (Tried it and tbol before but never felt much off it @ 50-60mg Ed)

Any of you guys who are endomorphs and have trouble losing stubborn belly fat ever cut on test e and how much do you run? Just wondering if I should ditch the e and do p more often to help drop the water weight. And what other compounds you would recommend.

Thanks

Testosterone doesn't get you fat brother... Estrogen does. When you hear people getting bloated/looking fat on test is because they are not controlling their estrogen with an AI, or not using enough AI.

Testosterone in many studies has actually proven to burn fat. In fact, testosterone is the main reason why men hold less bf than women, who are more estro dominated.

IMO, more is better for fat loss... as long as you are keeping estro in check and not getting sloppy on your diet.

Try running:

750mg Test E
300-500mg Masteron
50mg Anavar or Winstrol
12.5 mg Aromasin/day

**I used to be scared to death of running test because of bloat/gyno until I discovered AI's and how wonderful they make the test experience.

cutting is all about diet an cardio

I agree with you... however, I have had good diet, 30-45min of cardio a day and when my estrogen is NOT in check it seems borderline worthless.

Putting in work and eating right and looking bloated can really fuck with your head.

Testosterone doesn't get you fat brother... Estrogen does. When you hear people getting bloated/looking fat on test is because they are not controlling their estrogen with an AI, or not using enough AI.

Testosterone in many studies has actually proven to burn fat. In fact, testosterone is the main reason why men hold less bf than women, who are more estro dominated.

IMO, more is better for fat loss... as long as you are keeping estro in check and not getting sloppy on your diet.

Try running:

750mg Test E
300-500mg Masteron
50mg Anavar or Winstrol
12.5 mg Aromasin/day

**I used to be scared to death of running test because of bloat/gyno until I discovered AI's and how wonderful they make the test experience.

Thanks man. You know the most fucked up part? I got gyno from pro hormones! When they were sold on bodybuilding. Took the 6OXO pct and still got it. I was such a dumb ass. If I would have known how bad designer shit was. So that gyno + higher bf really fucks w me.

you will also be surprised how effective low dosages of tren can be aside from your diet being the main opponent to tackle.. a lil tren can go a long way.. if your unlucky then too much tren can be unforgiving...

I'll admit, part of the reason I haven't been super motivated to get really lean is because I know inwill still have a little gyno. Like the cap of a gallon of water in jelly fish form underneath each nipple. FML. But guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

when I was on 2gm test and nothing else I was lean, didn't hold water and burned fat off like crazy.....I was few weeks after a show tho so was lean to begin with.
500mg seems like logical step for you. hell, maybe u start at 375mg again maybe and then up to 500mg after few weeks then up to 750mg and so on to see what dose does what. get some knowledge out of it. I personally would use minimal tren.a lil goes a long way. keep upping it and sides will go up more than the gains do eventually. find ur sweet spot and I bet its lower than u think if diet and training are in order.
-JS

Last edited:
watch diet and sodium and make sure estrogen is in check. not hard at all.

So when you say piss low, what do you think is a good amount of test to build muscle and help burn fat? Been on a couple years now but never much higher than cruise dose. Definitely more muscular now than before AAS, but Ive been a pussy afraid of the sides of high doses, and now I'm starting to realize I don't have much to be afraid of. I've been on 375 for a while and didn't feel much different. Not much stronger than 250. Kinda feel like it's pointless to do 375, it's either 250 or 500 or 750 etc. definitely gonna bump it to 500 and save the tren for later. Got a buddy who hates on test e at high doses and swears by tren, but he's young and lean and doesn't have to worry about fat. Must be nice lol.

But it's nice to hear that it's mainly AI and diet that contribute to bloat, not esters.

of course that depends on experience but i feel the higher you go on test the better it gets. just like with tren.
honestly man, 500mg is nothing...
250mg is barely above trt, of course you dont feel a thing with that... 375 is very low too... 500mg is the absolute minimum imo.
again, the higher the better (as long as you dont get sides)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws