over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abscess?

Night_Wing

Registered
So Tuesday I pinned test 400 1ml in my right glute and I used clean everything and cleaned the rubber on vial. But since Tuesday I have had a knot and the pain has been present. How do you know if it is a abscess or just too much oil for the area or didn't go deep enough. I used a 1 inch on Tuesday and before I used a 1.5 but I ran out and had to use 1 inch needle.

Last edited:
Just to give a update, 5 days later it is completely gone. I am thinking that the 1inch wasnt long enough and the oil didnt go into the muscle like it was supposed to. So im going to be stickting with 1.5 for my glutes from now on.

Try warming your oil in some hot water, before you pin. My last batch, when I got lumps, I started warming it and the lumps went away. A friend told me the test ester crystalizes in your muscle when you inject it too cold, and by warming it you delay crystalization and it disburses better and is more painless. or something like that.

I have found the higher the dose in ml the more likely you are to get knots I stick to the basics test e 250 test cyp 200 sust 250 all the usual dosages. When you start getting high mg/ml problems occur a lot more

...also, inject very slowly. I found I have pain if I inject too fast... as long as 30 seconds per ml will more be good. Fast injections can cause a lump (or that's what I've read, and seems to work well)

However, I've also read 400 causes too much pain. I read the sponser Endosyn stopped carrying 400 because of painful injections... (I think it was Endo)

From what I've seen, I think actual infection risk is quite low as long as you keep everything clean and sanitary. IMO, the actual injection is probably the most dangerous thing about AAS, despite all the media hype saying otherwise.

I have found the higher the dose in ml the more likely you are to get knots I stick to the basics test e 250 test cyp 200 sust 250 all the usual dosages. When you start getting high mg/ml problems occur a lot more

I agree, the higher the dose the thicker it is and definitely seems to be the reason for some pain. Also try giving your self a deep muscle massage right after the inject. That usually keeps me from being sore!

From what I've seen, I think actual infection risk is quite low as long as you keep everything clean and sanitary. IMO, the actual injection is probably the most dangerous thing about AAS, despite all the media hype saying otherwise.

I disagree. I have had at least three infections due to injecting (injection area swells up and I get a rash on the skin surface indicating a staph or other infection), and I am meticulous about using rubbing alcohol to clean the top of the vial and to clean my inject site before injecting.

Now I keep antibiotics on hand just in case I get another infection.

...also, inject very slowly. I found I have pain if I inject too fast... as long as 30 seconds per ml will more be good. Fast injections can cause a lump (or that's what I've read, and seems to work well)

However, I've also read 400 causes too much pain. I read the sponser Endosyn stopped carrying 400 because of painful injections... (I think it was Endo)

My friend who told me to warm the oil, also said to try injecting slowly.

I have read manytimes that t400 makes for painful injections. . . .

I find that getting the injection site nice and warm and relaxed, like after a hot shower, really seems to negate some of the PIP.

Well I switched to 25g today from 22g and I had no choice to inject slow. The oil took forever to go through. I had to use so much force. That oil is thick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131