over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the ladies that have tried OxyElite Pro, Feedback

Big D84

Registered
My wife is looking for a good OTC fat burner/appetite suppresant and is thinking real hard about trying OxyElite Pro. Have any of the females here had any experience with this and whats your feedback on it?

I would save your money. My woman has used it. I thought it made her extremely moody. She agreed, and the weight loss wasn't that prevalent. Better options out there imo.

I would save your money. My woman has used it. I thought it made her extremely moody. She agreed, and the weight loss wasn't that prevalent. Better options out there imo.

Really?!? Funny, that's one of the few stims w/ 1.3 that didn't make me moody or crash. If I remember correctly the caff content in each pill isn't that high......

Really?!? Funny, that's one of the few stims w/ 1.3 that didn't make me moody or crash. If I remember correctly the caff content in each pill isn't that high......

That is interesting... Whats really funny, give her some Ephedrine Hcl and Caffeine. She is in a good mood, and the house is always spotless and she's burning fat.. :)

That is interesting... Whats really funny, give her some Ephedrine Hcl and Caffeine. She is in a good mood, and the house is always spotless and she's burning fat.. :)

Well, I can top that- that stack makes me cry for no reason!! HA!!

Thanks for the replies everyone; I will pass it all along to her.

I haven't had it since they changed the formula, the old stuff was AWESOME! I really liked it.
I also really like Lipo 6 Ultra concentrate, but that's pretty strong.
She could try yohimbine HCL and caffeine, she can add ephedrine to that too. But, try the yohimbine HCL on it's own first, sometimes ppl don't like how jittery it can make them feel.

Any of you ladys have any "sexual"side effects from yohimbe?

I have a friend of mine taking 100mg Caffine , 12.5mg ephedrine and 2.5mg yohimbe 2x a day (every 6 hrs) and she said she has to stop the yohimbe because it makes her horny!!

Her exact words were "either you can come help me out with this or i have to stop taking it":eek:

So for me to stay married she had to stop

I have a friend of mine taking 100mg Caffine , 12.5mg ephedrine and 2.5mg yohimbe 2x a day (every 6 hrs) and she said she has to stop the yohimbe because it makes her horny!!

Her exact words were "either you can come help me out with this or i have to stop taking it":eek:

Good call!

Wow, I've never had that happen! Damn!!! Nothing effects me that way!!! WTF!? lol
Flex probably wishes it did though! :p

Wow, I'm about to buy a truck load of yohimbe! LOL

Anyway though my wife loves the original version of the Oxy. It's the only stimulant fat burner she's taken that doesn't make her feel weird. It controls her appetite and the weight loss with it is pretty decent. She got a bottle for a friend of hers who lost weight without even exercising. There is still some of the original out there, I just got a couple bottles from a mom and pop supplement store in the area.

I haven't had it since they changed the formula, the old stuff was AWESOME! I really liked it.
I also really like Lipo 6 Ultra concentrate, but that's pretty strong.
She could try yohimbine HCL and caffeine, she can add ephedrine to that too. But, try the yohimbine HCL on it's own first, sometimes ppl don't like how jittery it can make them feel.

I saw some at Vit Shoppe the other day and the 1.3 was still listed on the back. I guess they still have some of the old version left over.

I get those kind of side effect's from everything:(:D;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws