over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened to 123cctv

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Since Dat has been busy with his board its rare to find those with exceptional peptide knowledge. 2nd in line was 123cctv. I see he hasnt been around a while

Since Dat has been busy with his board its rare to find those with exceptional peptide knowledge. 2nd in line was 123cctv. I see he hasnt been around a while

Yeah sorry. It's been almost two weeks, I think.

Been writting a book and the editing is almost done. Not about peptides, but about America. It's all gona change real fast and there's a real good chance real soon you'll not recognize it.

Last edited:

Been writting a book and the editing is almost done. Not about peptides, but about America. It's all gona change real fast and there's a real good chance this time next week, you'll not recognize it.

What on your mind? Im interested.

What on your mind? Im interested.

Actually I'm itching to talk. However let's give it a few weeks and a bit of time for me to finish it up (the book) and it'll be a pleasure to discuss it then. Tis the reason for writting a book - gona voice/shout a few impending, and even horrific soon coming events.

Actually I'm itching to talk. However let's give it a few weeks and a bit of time for me to finish it up (the book) and it'll be a pleasure to discuss it then. Tis the reason for writting a book - gona voice/shout a few impending, and even horrific soon coming events.

sounds great i am interested very interested in the read
123 has been a very helpful MAN.. i truly appreciate your help brother :D

Been writting a book and the editing is almost done. Not about peptides, but about America. It's all gona change real fast and there's a real good chance real soon you'll not recognize it.

no shit...time to get the hell outta dodge

not-to-belittle-your-existentialia,but

people-for-thousands-of-years-have-been-yelling-about-the-impending-doom-of-civilization-and-things-keep-on-ticking-along.

not-to-belittle-your-existentialia,but

people-for-thousands-of-years-have-been-yelling-about-the-impending-doom-of-civilization-and-things-keep-on-ticking-along.

he never said anything about the impending doom of anything, much less civilization. his post does insinuate a drastic change in america and i only assume it is the departure from everything that it represents.

yes civilization keeps ticking along...countries and what once made them great, often, do not.

Drastic change where...? Politics, economics, climate, changing laws & perceptions? "What u talkin bout Willis?"

gona voice/shout a few impending, and even horrific soon coming events.

my-bold-for-SSDARK;)

I'll-read-your-book-though-123cc-tv...sounds-interesting

*sorry-for-the-dashes

123 have a ? for you. I was reading up about how you say Gh can lose effectiveness after a while, esp when blasting at high doses. I plan on running 3-4iu's for a long time while dieting along with some ghrp6. Can you run a low dose like that for a long time before you need a break to refresh things? How should you take your break and for how long,etc.... Thanks

123 have a ? for you. I was reading up about how you say Gh can lose effectiveness after a while, esp when blasting at high doses. I plan on running 3-4iu's for a long time while dieting along with some ghrp6. Can you run a low dose like that for a long time before you need a break to refresh things? How should you take your break and for how long,etc.... Thanks

i think dat covers that in his sticky. seems i read no need to do both. do eather GH or GHRP-6.

i think dat covers that in his sticky. seems i read no need to do both. do eather GH or GHRP-6.

Really? I thought the best way was both. Ghrp6 followed by Gh 20min later, for the ultimate pulse.

Really? I thought the best way was both. Ghrp6 followed by Gh 20min later, for the ultimate pulse.

You're correct. That is a better method than simply runinng either or. However, there is something to gain in mixing it up as well, i.e. runinng both, then running one and on to the other, then running both again, etc.

As to your previous question - yes, running lower doses of rhGH will benefit far better AND for much longer durations than running higher doses. Thus if I were you, I'd run 5 on and 2 off which assists in confusion and clearing/re-priming.

THERE you have it aether he has deferent opinion then dat or i stand corrected.

You're correct. That is a better method than simply runinng either or. However, there is something to gain in mixing it up as well, i.e. runinng both, then running one and on to the other, then running both again, etc.

As to your previous question - yes, running lower doses of rhGH will benefit far better AND for much longer durations than running higher doses. Thus if I were you, I'd run 5 on and 2 off which assists in confusion and clearing/re-priming.

Awesome thanks. On my off days should I still use ghrp6?

I would. But again keep in mind = mix it up. The better you confuse, the better the results.

Thanks so maybe i'll do something like this

1.)3weeks GH+GHRP6 5on/2off just ghrp6 on off days
2.)2weeks just gh 5on/2off and just ghrp6 on off days
3.)2weeks just ghrp6 everday
4.)2weeks just gh 5on/2off no ghrp6 on off days
then back to # 1 and repeat. Sound good? You got a better plan? Thank you.

Thanks so maybe i'll do something like this

1.)3weeks GH+GHRP6 5on/2off just ghrp6 on off days
2.)2weeks just gh 5on/2off and just ghrp6 on off days
3.)2weeks just ghrp6 everday
4.)2weeks just gh 5on/2off no ghrp6 on off days
then back to # 1 and repeat. Sound good? You got a better plan? Thank you.

Nice!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner