over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

frag for summer

tribe22

Banned
ok guys so iam a lil tight on cash and dont really wanna spend alot on 3 kits of hgh,i can get hgh frag pretty cheap and want the fat loss effects from hgh also,so would running hgh frag be a good idea ANYONE?

Generally not advisable to use ANY peptides on a budget. jmho (especially a less efficacious peptide like frag). Good idea? No.

To add to what vette said, I have not heard many good reviews using the frag for fatloss. Not sure if people are not using it long enough or it just really doesn't work too well. I wouldn't waste my cash on it personally.

i dont see how it doesnt work,if its real hgh frag there should be results,so y do ppl say it doesnt work

used it twice and didnt notice shit. I'd rather spend my $$ on GH and ghrp6. Those are the 2 best imo

iam gettin 4mg free test drive from my source,so i think that equal 20 days at 200mcg a day,if i dont notice anything then i know its not worth buying it,

iam gettin 4mg free test drive from my source,so i think that equal 20 days at 200mcg a day,if i dont notice anything then i know its not worth buying it,

I belive I was doing 400mcg a day when I did it with no results.

i just got 2 in,i havent seen em yet,there ay my girls house but she said they dont look like growth,she said the powder at the bottom doesnt look like the hgh i had she said it looks like little cotton balls,is that normal,i post what i think also when i see em

sounds normal

it's on the market cause people will buy it

some believe in the product. I discredit any peptide distributor with frag as their flagship product. frag users by and large do not see much value. stuff is not worthy. best of luck

From what I have read people that dont like it dont use a high enough dose or dont use it properly. I say try out 500-1000mcg 1-2x a day. Also make sure you inject before some sort of physical activity because Frag will release fat to be burned.

From what I have read people that dont like it dont use a high enough dose or dont use it properly. I say try out 500-1000mcg 1-2x a day. Also make sure you inject before some sort of physical activity because Frag will release fat to be burned.

Have more experience than most doing doses of that range. Makes no difference. JMHO

To each his own bro. I like the stuff. I think I have seen you around before maybe at massmonsterz or some other board. IMO Frag is a good addition to most peptide cycles and AAS post cycles.

To each his own bro. I like the stuff. I think I have seen you around before maybe at massmonsterz or some other board. IMO Frag is a good addition to most peptide cycles and AAS post cycles.

Yes sir. Cant argue against that :) Only thing I will continue to say/advise is that it is not for the researcher on a budget. GH is the better value from my perspective, hands down

thanx guys,like i said i got it as a sample iam doing 200mcg a day,30min,before a work out for 20days ill let u know if i see results

If you are going to do that much, you might as well do GH. At that dose, GH will be cheaper and it really works in more then just fat loss.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws