over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for advice regarding HGH for my father

moparfreak360

Registered
Hey everyone, I have not been active here in some time but I knew if theres one place to get my answer it is HERE!!

All I have ever ran is gear, no HGH and no peptides.. My Father shocked me a few days ago and asked me about HGH. He knows my history with gear so he figured I may have the answer for him. Hes stubborn because Ive been telling him the benefits of TRT for a while..He 66 and just starting to feel the effects of aging so he finally gave in, I honestly dont know what to tell him so I said I would look into it. Hes not looking to get swole, just get in better shape, better recovery, etc..... my questions are below

1. Are there any peptides worth considering? and if so which ones? (there are so many of them and I have just never had the interest in studying up on it)

2. What dosages of HGH should he consider? Any particular brands? I remember years ago when I was more active here, their were many threads about HGH concerning quality issues. I guess its one thing that may be harder to get good quality stuff, idk.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am going to dig around some more on the forum to look. If it was for myself, I wouldnt mind buying some and doing quality testing for myself over time. Since its for him Im gonna try to take my time to find who some of the better sponsors are on here. Thanks

He is around my age.Have him get a comprehensive blood work panel first and complete physical. There you can check his test levels and IGF. I think it would do wonders for him to be on TRT and GH, but if he isn't going to exercise and eat a decent diet first, it defeats the purpose.

He is around my age.Have him get a comprehensive blood work panel first and complete physical. There you can check his test levels and IGF. I think it would do wonders for him to be on TRT and GH, but if he isn't going to exercise and eat a decent diet first, it defeats the purpose.
Oh absolutely agree with you. Hes always done a good job staying in shape, but he went about it in a way that he is paying for now. When he was a teenager he was real overweight so he decided he was going to lose it. Started jogging and he jogged from teen years, until about age 59 when he couldnt do it anymore.Years of that and no weights to retain muscle killed his joints i think.... I told him he needs some light strength training and walking. Back when he was younger they didnt have all the information we have now to KNOW that jogging that much was detrimental in a lot of way. He stopped now, but he would jog 6 miles a minimum of every other day. Compound that by about 45 years and...well..you can imagine

Low dose TRT is something else Im gonna talk to him about, but he only asked me about HGH. I told him the next time I get bood work he needs to order a full panel and come with me and that the only way I'd agree to help him is if he promised to get routine blood work so Id know how to adjust things.

Been on TRT for 25 years myself and HGH for 10+. Complete blood work and see where things stand. TRT is a bigger benifit in my opinion then then just HGH. And eating healthy is worth more then either of those. But people will do what they are willing to do more often then what they should do. The studies i have seen point to HGH not adding years to anyone's life and actually probably shaving some off. But they may feel better during those years.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws