Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Dating Forum > FIND A DATE!
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2018, 09:59 AM
Newbie Registered Member

online dating

Asian girl here. Anyone would like a chat? I wonder what do you guys think of online dating first then meet in person as it used to be very popular when I was in high school.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:57 PM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Some people it works out for them, others I have heard horror stories. Meeting people online is not the same as in person. You heard the saying? " You never know a person until you lived with them"

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide

_
Old 12-26-2018, 03:39 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
Some people it works out for them, others I have heard horror stories. Meeting people online is not the same as in person. You heard the saying? " You never know a person until you lived with them"
I've never heard the saying before but it makes sense to me. Especially in a relationship, you need to live with him or her for several months before get married to see if you really fit each other well. You need to know if you are able to accept his habits whether good or bad and see if things can turns ugly during this period.

Btw, is it really that horror to meet in person? I met an online friend in person before when I was in junior high school. At that time I was a shy girl wearing old, outdated clothes. We talked about 2 months on line then we decide to meet each other since he happens on a business trip where the place is near to me. He is about 8 years older then me and we agreed to meet on a local bridge. When I saw him at the first sight, he is like a god sent, I feel my heart was melted. Such is tall, handsome and very gentle men maybe a little rich. I don't think I deserve him so I delete him immediately once back home.

Now looking back at this I feel grateful for this experience which turns me into a beautiful young lady with a warm heart right now. So I'd like to hear some horror ones from you.
Old 12-26-2018, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrry View Post
I've never heard the saying before but it makes sense to me. Especially in a relationship, you need to live with him or her for several months before get married to see if you really fit each other well. You need to know if you are able to accept his habits whether good or bad and see if things can turns ugly during this period.

Btw, is it really that horror to meet in person? I met an online friend in person before when I was in junior high school. At that time I was a shy girl wearing old, outdated clothes. We talked about 2 months on line then we decide to meet each other since he happens on a business trip where the place is near to me. He is about 8 years older then me and we agreed to meet on a local bridge. When I saw him at the first sight, he is like a god sent, I feel my heart was melted. Such is tall, handsome and very gentle men maybe a little rich. I don't think I deserve him so I delete him immediately once back home.

Now looking back at this I feel grateful for this experience which turns me into a beautiful young lady with a warm heart right now. So I'd like to hear some horror ones from you.

Umm yours sounds like a horror story. You state that you were in junior high school and met a older man online who was about 8 years older than you?![emoji848][emoji15]WTF. He sounds like a pedofile to me. I mean junior high school not even in high school and your meeting some older man that you only know from a online profile. Honestly youíre lucky to be alive and Iím not sure youíll understand why Iím saying this cuz you sound naive. But with all the catfishing and online predators for sex trafficking Iím sure that a lot of people will understand. Be safe geez
pesty4077 likes this.
Old 12-26-2018, 04:42 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:

There is plenty of sick people hiding behind computers.

https://www.insideedition.com/man-ar...ims-cops-45511

https://nypost.com/2016/04/13/slain-...-near-bathtub/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...et-online.html

Man killed after meeting woman on online dating site - Story | FOX 13 Tampa Bay

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/...ded-in-murder/

ONLINE DATING CRIMES: Victims who died in the hands of ?friends? they met online ? Cupidscreen
airagee23 and Giant Lab like this.

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

_
Old 12-26-2018, 08:08 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by airagee23 View Post
Umm yours sounds like a horror story. You state that you were in junior high school and met a older man online who was about 8 years older than you?![emoji848][emoji15]WTF. He sounds like a pedofile to me. I mean junior high school not even in high school and your meeting some older man that you only know from a online profile. Honestly youíre lucky to be alive and Iím not sure youíll understand why Iím saying this cuz you sound naive. But with all the catfishing and online predators for sex trafficking Iím sure that a lot of people will understand. Be safe geez
Well, at that time near the end of my junior high school when I was only 16 I think I might be naive as I haven't experienced anything bad yet and I believe my intuition so I trust this guy as we have talked over 2 month. I gave myself a lot more courage to meet him. It's totally safe as he comes to my place where he is a stranger here while I'm not. Actually I grow up in a small countryside so everyone is very kind and nice. I'm not meeting him for sex or something just simply want to know what he look like. I've done a lot of crazy thing before when I was in high school and even in college. Just call me crazy. But don't misunderstood me, not all about boys. Now I've become a grown up safe and sound. I know what I'm doing.
Old 12-26-2018, 08:21 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Thank you for sharing me these. I appreciate it. Actually there are also many sick people in my country. We all need to be careful whether boys or girls. But I think you guys will never taken this into consideration as you guys are tough guy with power.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well, at that time near the end of my junior high school when I was only 16 I think I might be naive as I haven't experienced anything bad yet and I believe my intuition so I trust this guy as we have talked over 2 month. I gave myself a lot more courage to meet him. It's totally safe as he comes to my place where he is a stranger here while I'm not. Actually I grow up in a small countryside so everyone is very kind and nice. I'm not meeting him for sex or something just simply want to know what he look like. I've done a lot of crazy thing before when I was in high school and even in college. Just call me crazy. But don't misunderstood me, not all about boys. Now I've become a grown up safe and sound. I know what I'm doing.

Ok 2 months spent conversing online with someone you donít know doesnít mean anything. Ever heard of catfishing? It happens on this board and anywhere else that you chat with someone through online services. So what country did you grow up in and also you can be in junior high school at 16? Well at least you didnít get kidnapped, raped, or murdered [emoji848]
Old 12-27-2018, 10:24 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by airagee23 View Post
Ok 2 months spent conversing online with someone you donít know doesnít mean anything. Ever heard of catfishing? It happens on this board and anywhere else that you chat with someone through online services. So what country did you grow up in and also you can be in junior high school at 16? Well at least you didnít get kidnapped, raped, or murdered [emoji848]
Is it really that scary and chaotic in your country? Women get kidnapped, raped or murdered frequently? I wasn't expect like that.
Old 12-27-2018, 03:33 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it really that scary and chaotic in your country? Women get kidnapped, raped or murdered frequently? I wasn't expect like that.
Happens in most countries, you can't be that naive.

Rape in China is not widely discussed in the media. Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, asserts that fewer than one in 10 rape cases in China are reported.

The 2013 Multi-country Study on Men and Domestic Violence asked men in China if they had ever coerced a female partner into having sex (including alcohol facilitated rape). 22.2% said yes. 9.3% had done so in the past year. 19.4% raped their partner. 55% of the men who had raped had done so more than once and 9% had have so on four or more partners. 86% cited sexual entitlement as their motive (the highest percentage in the study) and 57% answered that they raped out of boredom. 72.4% experienced no legal consequences. 1.7% had raped another man. 25.1% who had raped reported first doing so as a teenager. 2.2% admitted to having committed gang rape. A report conducted by the All-China Womenís federation estimated that close to forty percent of Chinese woman who are involved in a relationship or are married experience physical or sexual violence.

There are numerous cases of sexual assault are unrecorded.
smcstevesmc and Giant Lab like this.

_
Old 12-27-2018, 06:01 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:

Rape in China is not widely discussed in the media. Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, asserts that fewer than one in 10 rape cases in China are reported.

The 2013 Multi-country Study on Men and Domestic Violence asked men in China if they had ever coerced a female partner into having sex (including alcohol facilitated rape). 22.2% said yes. 9.3% had done so in the past year. 19.4% raped their partner. 55% of the men who had raped had done so more than once and 9% had have so on four or more partners. 86% cited sexual entitlement as their motive (the highest percentage in the study) and 57% answered that they raped out of boredom. 72.4% experienced no legal consequences. 1.7% had raped another man. 25.1% who had raped reported first doing so as a teenager. 2.2% admitted to having committed gang rape. A report conducted by the All-China Womenís federation estimated that close to forty percent of Chinese woman who are involved in a relationship or are married experience physical or sexual violence.

Well, the overall statistics means nothing at all.It depends on which city you live actually
Old 12-27-2018, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

I am guessing now but maybe Sherry is looking for sponsor to get out of small town in China or scam big dumb steroid man for money??
chinaboy and chadd7 like this.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickapeck View Post
I am guessing now but maybe Sherry is looking for sponsor to get out of small town in China or scam big dumb steroid man for money??
Why you think like that? Is new member here on PM very much not welcomed on this board?
smcstevesmc likes this.
Old 12-28-2018, 11:47 PM
Verified Customer

Quote:
Why you think like that? Is new member here on PM very much not welcomed on this board?
Yes new members are welcomed on this board
Old 01-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Any new member are welcomed.
smcstevesmc likes this.

Official Email on PM Forum: [email protected] (discounts, freebies or both)

USA LOCAL, EU Peptides/HGH Supplier

Old 01-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Lab View Post
Any new member are welcomed.
Absolutely!
Old 01-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hello, and welcome!
Old 01-15-2019, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

I know a Sherry in China! She is the most beautiful kind hearted person I ever spoke with. Don't listen to these old Jaded farts LOL.You just need to be super careful because of the few monsters out there.
Old 01-26-2019, 03:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

So what is a naive young foreign girl doing on a steroid forum?
Old 04-25-2019, 03:52 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:

Quote:
Well, the overall statistics means nothing at all.It depends on which city you live actually
I take what I said back. The statistic an reveals something and it IS for real. Sorry for my innocence several month ago.