over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey Everyone...Need some help..

Grdfreak

Registered
HEY to all my friends at PM. I have been away for a while, dealing with this craziness of doctors and insurance companies and what's covered and what's not covered bs. AND NOW, I find out my insurance doesn't cover any prescription for fertility. My doctor gave me a script for Clomid, 30pills at 50mg's, and I TOTALLY got ripped off. The price was ridiculous but I'm trying to get my testosterone levels back up and I really need the accuracy of what I'm taking, or else I would have just used one of my lab rats liquids. I was wondering if anyone could pm me or if anyone has any suggestions, or know of a place I can go to get my script filled that won't cost me $95.00 out of pocket. But I do have to pay out of pocket, and i have a script, but I really need the dosing to be as accurate as possible..I just can't live with $95.00 again for 30 clomid 50's!! My doctor hasn't prescribed me hcg, or arimidex but I know if after I test my blood again and if my test is still low, he will be going that route. I do have varicocele also...and maybe that is affecting things as well, but for the meantime I would really appreciate if someone could relate, and/or help me out...thanks friends!! Good to be back!

Last edited:
How long did the dr say you would wait for blood draws again? If its just 30 days maybe you won't need any more clomid

(Thanks for the reply!!)..Man do I hope thats the case!!! Yea I have over 30 days, until my next draw. But he has me on 25mg everyday. So I have enough for 2 months. But my testosterone is BAD. I guess this is going to be a day at a time thing. What I'm hoping for is that my insurance at least covers the varicocele surgery my doctor suggested and that the varicocele has ALOT to do with why I am not recovering and why my test is LOW. But I don't know....

(Thanks for the reply!!)..Man do I hope thats the case!!! Yea I have over 30 days, until my next draw. But he has me on 25mg everyday. So I have enough for 2 months. But my testosterone is BAD. I guess this is going to be a day at a time thing. What I'm hoping for is that my insurance at least covers the varicocele surgery my doctor suggested and that the varicocele has ALOT to do with why I am not recovering and why my test is LOW. But I don't know....

I would get on the phone and start pestering your insurance company. A lot of time when things are submitted the insurance company will deny it and unless you follow up you will not know why. Sometimes your insurance needs a pre authorization from you dr to get certain things covered. It's worth at least looking in to for the meds and future coverage.

Yea I did that and pretty much got nowhere, because they said it wasn't covered because the code is for fertility, and apparently they don't cover fertility meds. In the meantime I'm waiting on an answer from my doctor on surgery and if THATS going to be covered..prayers will be much appreciated in the meantime!

Are you using the clomid to try and recover natty test? Or are you trying to have a kid too?

I had success with a good clomid source but it took me 6 months to get the wife pregnant.
My test levels came back in the higher end of the range on clomid but as soon as I weened off of it I crashed lol so hrt

Goodrx.com has 30 50mg for mid to upper $30's. Just print coupon and take it to the pharm. I've used it so far for test, anastrazole and armour thyroid for a big savings.

Hey Xen, thanks for the response, the answer to your question is BOTH, the recovery and child are both on my agenda....

Goodrx.com has 30 50mg for mid to upper $30's. Just print coupon and take it to the pharm. I've used it so far for test, anastrazole and armour thyroid for a big savings.

Thanks so much!! DEFINITELY going to look into this!!

Thanks so much!! DEFINITELY going to look into this!!

dude try ergos Clomid. I was on hrt for 5 yrs tried Clomid 50mg and my normal test range on injections is 400-450, 10 days after last injection test was 740 ish! haven't even LOOKED at my bottle of test in 2 weeks and I feel FANTASTIC!!!!!

I know how ya feel man keep your head up!

gonna look into this too! Thanks!
Edit
site looks good! Damn good, got it bookmarked! PM has some of the best ppl on this forum, I learn so much, thanks

Last edited:
Goodluck with getting your woman prego bro! I was taking 100 ED then dropped to 50 and my sperm count was high I can't remember how many million per ml. But it was zero before the clomid lol. It took me 4 months for my count to come back from zero.

Goodluck with getting your woman prego bro! I was taking 100 ED then dropped to 50 and my sperm count was high I can't remember how many million per ml. But it was zero before the clomid lol. It took me 4 months for my count to come back from zero.

why'd u get off Clomid?

gonna look into this too! Thanks!
Edit
site looks good! Damn good, got it bookmarked! PM has some of the best ppl on this forum, I learn so much, thanks

I second that about how PM has awesome people here!! So great to be a part of it!!

What's everyone's take on healthwarehouse.com? Anybody ever use them I keep seeing them on Goodrx as one of the places I can go....

I order thyroid meds from inhousepharmacy.biz and they did not require a prescription. So you can save yourself money on the doctor visit too. IMO doctors are useless!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws