over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work very Low Testosterone 3 days after Cyp SHot

brazilian86

Banned
Hello Guys,
I need a little input here.
Ordered from a sponsor here. Always ordered no problems and this time I guess they gave me two underdosed vials of cypionate(extremelly underdosed Cypionate)
I am on my 4th week of a blast 500mgs cypionate. 250mgs from good cypionate TRT and the other 250mg from the UGL.
Attached is the bloodwork of 3 days after the UGL shot 250mg Cypionate.
Arimidex is dialed in and everything else looks great except the Testosterone.
Question is... Should I just raise it to 1.5 mls on the UGL shot day???
I really don't know what to do.
Thanks for the people who take their time to reply! Vets please chip in!!
Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try to pin more and see if it has any testosterone in it.

What sponsor you used?

We don't need to call out sponsors here. The proper channels is you talk to the sponsor first, if you get no results, you talk to a MOD.

We don't need to call out sponsors here. The proper channels is you talk to the sponsor first, if you get no results, you talk to a MOD.

You are right! I attached my Blood Work, please check it out... It does have testosteron in it, just little.

You need to reattach your labs...Accidentally deleted them when trying to delete your double post.....

Here is the Blood Work. Thanks Guys

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-02-06 at 8.49.19 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-02-06 at 8.49.19 AM.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Screen shot 2014-02-06 at 8.49.35 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-02-06 at 8.49.35 AM.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 279
You stated you are on trt so I'm assuming you get test levels checked regularly .what are your levels on your trt dose of 250 mg,this way we have a baseline as to how underdosed the ug test is

You stated you are on trt so I'm assuming you get test levels checked regularly .what are your levels on your trt dose of 250 mg,this way we have a baseline as to how underdosed the ug test is

4 days after the TRT injection (100mgs divided weekly) it's about 1000.

4 days after the TRT injection (100mgs divided weekly) it's about 1000.

Wow , the ug test seems pretty much worthless , extremely underdosed and I would definitely contact the sponsor

Yeah contact your sponsor then contact mod/admin! It would be helpful to other members to make public to make sure no one else buys bunk shit from this sponsor but then again the staff doesnt want to deal with the headache.. Also every sponsor has their strong following so then it gets to be a pissing match! Would mind you shooting me a PM though on who it is!!!

Thanks

Yeah contact your sponsor then contact mod/admin! It would be helpful to other members to make public to make sure no one else buys bunk shit from this sponsor but then again the staff doesnt want to deal with the headache.. Also every sponsor has their strong following so then it gets to be a pissing match! Would mind you shooting me a PM though on who it is!!!

Thanks

Well, it could be a good sponsor and he didn't know he got a bad batch. That does happen, it has nothing to do with a pissing match. I mean if you own a business and did 100 jobs perfect, hire a different crew and they did one shoddy job, does that reflect all your business?

I say at least try to contact them, to see if they do the right thing before you bash them. Try to work it out with them OP. I know the MODS on here and they do the right thing, if something goes bad with a sponsor.

Well, it could be a good sponsor and he didn't know he got a bad batch. That does happen, it has nothing to do with a pissing match. I mean if you own a business and did 100 jobs perfect, hire a different crew and they did one shoddy job, does that reflect all your business?

I say at least try to contact them, to see if they do the right thing before you bash them. Try to work it out with them OP. I know the MODS on here and they do the right thing, if something goes bad with a sponsor.

The op never called out a specific sponsor , he just stated that it was from a sponsor . By all means contact the sponsor first and give them a chance to make things right .i agree , if it is from a sponsor that has a good reputation than it more than likely was a mistake of some sort , on the other hand if its from a sponsor that has had problems in the past then they should be named and members on here should be warned

I am going to sort it out with the sponsor first and then we go from there. I have a lot of respect for these guys. Will keep yall posted. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i understand you that you would seem low but where was you when you started?

Your TT should be around 3,000ng/dl.

i understand you that you would seem low but where was you when you started?

He stated he is around 1000 with 200 mg/week

lol ok, damn thought i read twice to see if he posted must be blind today

It's there , post # 9 . No worries , i miss stuff all the time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members