over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's going to be a great offseason

rollinonsumdubbs

Registered
Here is a picture of me after a chest workout weighing 230lbs. I just finished competing in a show about 4-5 weeks ago, so you know what that, taking it easy. But once January 1st come, I going to get serious.:D
Yes, the picture was taking at Venice. And it's pretty easy to figure out who I am. But please don't state my name here, thanks.

2011.12.20 2nd day on myo - Copy.jpg

Looking huge bro, can't wait to see you in a few months and where your sitting at then. Will you be at the Arnold?

Looking f'n solid as a rock! Look forward to seeing your progress in the offseason

Looking great. Goodluck with your future shows.

Damn boy, thats the shit. Big + bricked!

Thanks everyone,
The plan is to have the best offseason while staying lean, close to competition weight. So far so good. My first pro debut will be the first week of July, which is the Wings of Strength in Chicago then to Pro Bodybuilding Weekly in Tampa Bay, which is the second week of August. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks everyone,
The plan is to have the best offseason while staying lean, close to competition weight. So far so good. My first pro debut will be the first week of July, which is the Wings of Strength in Chicago then to Pro Bodybuilding Weekly in Tampa Bay, which is the second week of August. Hope to see you all there.

Dang bro, looking good! I'll try to make it to that show in Tampa. I'm only an hr away so that'd be pretty cool to watch that

Thanks everyone,

Hey bro...looking great as usual..ill be at the chicago show...I hope to meet ya there. I wish ya the best...good luck...

chris250

Thanks for the support guys...If you guys do make it to the shows and if you do see me, pull me aside to say hi. I'm always glad to meet new people especially people who support bodybuilding or bodybuilders themself.

Awesome!!! Can you maintian this condition while bulking in the offseason or is that unreasonable?

Looking most awesome bro!
You definitely have your stuff together.
Keep it up!

Awesome!!! Can you maintian this condition while bulking in the offseason or is that unreasonable?

After my show, which is about 5 week ago. I took 2 weeks off, then started training again 3 times a week for 2 weeks. Then I had my 1st solid week of intense training 5 days a week. And the picture was taking this Tuesday of this week which is my 2nd solid week of 5 days a week training. And I am giving my body a break from everything right now if you guys know what I mean. But when 2012 starts I will bump up the intensity and get serious to put on more quality weight while holding my condition or improving my it awhile putting on mass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131