advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad reaction to HGH shots. Red swollen lumps.

ConanX

Registered
It's been some time now. "My friend" switched from Bacteriostatic water to Sterile water. The sterile water is a little bit better but still getting the damn big red lumps at the injection sites. It last 2 or 3 days. If shot around 3" to the sides of the belly button the swelling and red lump is liveable but it still makes a lump. If anywhere else, it results in much bigger red lumps. Sometimes the lump is "lumpy" and looks like cellulite. Dose is 8iu's ED. Split it 4 AM and 4 Post Workout but saw no difference so doing 1 shot at 8 all together since less shots are more convenient and the swelling is about the same.

Now, "my friend's" wife is using 2ius ED, sometimes 2.5. She shoots in the stomach and in the inner thigh. With the bacteriostatic water in the beginning she saw a little bit of redness. Now, with sterile she has no problems. Wouldn't even know she shot a thing.

Also, a friend of my friend just started using the same GH at 5iu's ED and no lumps or redness. Nothing.

At first I thought maybe it was bunk or it had some bad filler in it. But if 2 other people are fine with it than I think the GH is good to go. Not to mention getting so sleepy that "my friend" has to pull his car over while driving and take a nap, or the random tingly hands and legs.

I don't think I will name the supplier but it is a sponsor and its domestic blue tops no label.

What do you guys think? "My buddy" has a boatload of this stuff since he planned on using it long term at the 8ius ED but what happens is he actually runs out of spots to shoot on his stomach. The lumps shrink down but they kind of turn into hard little balls that you can feel if you press hard. They take a while to go away. Haven't tried to shoot IM yet because worried that the reaction will be bad.

Any suggestions my friends? :banghead:

Personally I think its either bunk or contaminated. I know you said you had a lot but there are two sponsors on this board who's HGH are the best around

I think I remember reading MissQ have a issue with a peptide or Hgh leaving a hard lump.. Maybe ask her what it was and what caused it.

Conan, have your "friend" inject ONLY sterile water or BAC water to see if that's it. I will almost guarantee that it is the gh that's the culprit

Think it might be the GH not sure which brand.

Ive got red lumps exactly as you described once and that was kefei brand, switched to big name generics and never happened again.

I did use the whole 2 kits i had with lumps and was working just left these visible red welts for a few days. Then the brand I used was tested and there were impurities, so maybe bad batch you have?

Last edited:
Tonight I'll have "my good bro" shoot the GH and then shoot just water on the other side.

I think it is the GH too. But my question is....is "my friend" just a rare case that reacts badly to HGH or is there something in the GH that isn't kosher? Like I said, 2 other people are having no problems with the same batch and my other friend swears by this guys stuff.

Reasons why I think it's got GH in it is because he can sleep for days and days. If he didn't have to work and didn't have to make the wife happy, he'd stay in bed for 12 hours a day. Even taking 110mg of Tren every single day, all he wants to do is sleep. Gets in bed, passes out without waking up once. Tren is legit Fina. Previously, would get the dreaded trensomnia. Also, acne is not that bad, skin is looking good, and eating kind of dirty on purpose and not getting any fat gain, just looking leaner on cleaner days. Problem is, this could be attributed to the tren but I don't think the fat burning effect was this profound.

I PM'ed a moderator a while back about it but he never responded to me so I figured the sponsor was good to go. Sponsor has also been around forever...

:banghead:

Think it might be the GH not sure which brand.

Ive got red lumps exactly as you described once and that was kefei brand, switched to big name generics and never happened again.

I did use the whole 2 kits i had with lumps and was working just left these visible red welts for a few days. Then the brand I used was tested and there were impurities, so maybe bad batch you have?

So you thinking maybe there is legit GH in there but there are impurities which cause the lumps?...
Or maybe the others aren't allergic to the filler and impurities but "my friend" has an allergy to it?

Last edited:
So you thinking maybe there is legit GH in there but there are impurities which cause the lumps?...

I haven't been around the boards in awhile, but when I had this happen to me someone had the company GH tested and it wasnt good. This was a few years back.

The best bet is to try what someone said earlier try just bac water injection see what happens rule each out. Then write your supplier and ask if anyone has complained or what it may be. Without lab testing it noone will be able to say exactly what it is. I do know that making GH is a pain in the ass and supposed to be made in a clean room.

Is this your first time with GH? do you have any more kits to try a vial from a different kit?

Bro i had some Blue Tops that were giving me the same reaction and switched up everything just like you and even went IM to deal with it and still had lumps...finally after being sick of the reactions i went for some labs and it came back as expected the GH was bunk....The welts are still present over 3 weeks later - They are much much smaller and almost gone but none the less still there :(

i had the same thing happen with the first gh that i bought. got bad lumps nothing really was happening switched brands to elis and i can say the first gh i got was fake.

I haven't been around the boards in awhile, but when I had this happen to me someone had the company GH tested and it wasnt good. This was a few years back.

The best bet is to try what someone said earlier try just bac water injection see what happens rule each out. Then write your supplier and ask if anyone has complained or what it may be. Without lab testing it noone will be able to say exactly what it is. I do know that making GH is a pain in the ass and supposed to be made in a clean room.

Is this your first time with GH? do you have any more kits to try a vial from a different kit?

1st time, nothing to compare it to unfortunately. Lots of money spent on lots of kits for "my friend" and his wife. Friend asked the supplier and he said first he's heard of it and to switch water and that maybe it's' just the way the body reacts.

Bro i had some Blue Tops that were giving me the same reaction and switched up everything just like you and even went IM to deal with it and still had lumps...finally after being sick of the reactions i went for some labs and it came back as expected the GH was bunk....The welts are still present over 3 weeks later - They are much much smaller and almost gone but none the less still there :(

:banghead: Thank you very much for the honest info...if you wouldn't mind, can you PM me which sponsor it was?

similar reaction w steven murphys

it was reconed w bac water , slightly cloudy and sore hard bump
he recomended nacl water ,said it mimiced the blood better, it reconed clear and ran smooth
soon after board did testing and hes not a sponsor here anymore

What you have is garbage, and you should probably stop taking it. You should never have a reaction like you are having from quality GH.

I think I read about this on GenSci's site somewhere a while ago...it can either be 192AA or impurities that can cause this. Also, I swear there's a thread about this if you search for it, it might have some resolves to this issue. Keep us updated.

I think I read about this on GenSci's site somewhere a while ago...it can either be 192AA or impurities that can cause this. Also, I swear there's a thread about this if you search for it, it might have some resolves to this issue. Keep us updated.

It's claimed right from the site and right in the papers the kit comes with
"Human Growth Hormone, Blue Top, 191aa"

If it's 192 then that just blows.

I researched it and I've never seen anybody resolve it. The threads always just end with the person trying new water and never reporting back or they just drop the thread altogether.

In all honesty, I used 8iu's minimum and have not gotten severe carpal tunnel or food cravings like some of you guys say happens if you just jump into GH. I also haven't seen a complete body recomp like GH15 says lol but I wasn't really expecting that anyway. At 8ius a day should I have noticed some severe side affects and changes to my physique?

In all honesty, I used 8iu's minimum and have not gotten severe carpal tunnel or food cravings like some of you guys say happens if you just jump into GH. I also haven't seen a complete body recomp like GH15 says lol but I wasn't really expecting that anyway. At 8ius a day should I have noticed some severe side affects and changes to my physique?

I think this varies person to person and age.

my first month on at 8iu's ED i loose in my waist/belly noticeably.

I personally wouldn't inject anything that welted me up and left lumps and bumps but hey that's your choice...many people do.

This comes up time and time again over the years it really doesn't matter what's causing it----you have 2 options
1. trash it.
2. injest it and minimize the sides.
In the past the lumps and redness et all have been minimized or eliminated by rehydrating with 3 mls or more of water and injecting IM.

I am not advising anyone to take any black market gh that causes reactions sub q or otherwise but the above dilution and deep injection technique seemed to work for many on eliminating the issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131