advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Various Reactions to HGH From Different Manufacturers?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good morning everyone and Happy Holidays! I am prescribed 2IU of HGH per day and am given Somatropin.
Our prescriptions are not year round so I usually supplement the shortfall of the RX with UG product from sponsors here.

I ran out of Somatropin last week and switched to another brand from a sponsor here. I immediately experienced itchy skin and remarkably heavy breathing. After a cursory search it appears that HGH allergies do in fact exist? To follow up with that question why would one product elicited this response but not another?

I have referenced my notes regarding this - I am often not a proponent of HGH for performance metrics as these sides are not unusual for me - However, I noticed that these sides are only elicit when I am utilizing product from two different sources.

Any ideas?

Maybe impurities in the batch/brand you used ug?

I would say one of the guys like rAJJIN, knucklehead, buck or one of others that
did the HGH testing years back could touch on things better.

They covered everything HGH related during that testing phase in 2011 or 2012.

A

Good morning everyone and Happy Holidays! I am prescribed 2IU of HGH per day and am given Somatropin.
Our prescriptions are not year round so I usually supplement the shortfall of the RX with UG product from sponsors here.

I ran out of Somatropin last week and switched to another brand from a sponsor here. I immediately experienced itchy skin and remarkably heavy breathing. After a cursory search it appears that HGH allergies do in fact exist? To follow up with that question why would one product elicited this response but not another?

I have referenced my notes regarding this - I am often not a proponent of HGH for performance metrics as these sides are not unusual for me - However, I noticed that these sides are only elicit when I am utilizing product from two different sources.

Any ideas?
Very likely the ingredients and agents used in the UGL HGH. That’s why I’d only use the gold or brown top meditropes if you’re going to bridge as they’re testing at 96-98% purity.

Anytime I’ve deviated or tried a lower purity to bridge or save money I’ve gotten redness after pinning or excess water etc.

Now I just stick to Geno’s. 😊

Very likely the ingredients and agents used in the UGL HGH. That’s why I’d only use the gold or brown top meditropes if you’re going to bridge as they’re testing at 96-98% purity.

Anytime I’ve deviated or tried a lower purity to bridge or save money I’ve gotten redness after pinning or excess water etc.

Now I just stick to Geno’s. 😊
On this topic the Provider, I believe in this forum, just posted a list of ingredients used for some of his stuff. I think he was waiting on Greys still. Plenty of pharmacy brands use same/similar, I think it's just individual reaction to any of this (assuming quality and not shit stuff). It was within the last couple weeks of I recall.

Any ideas?
100%. Opti's HGH gave me injection site pain and made me feel like shit. I also got headaches and malaise as well. I brought it up and he shrugged his shoulders, so that's my last order with him. I've ran different brands.

My current recommendation is @theprovider 's black tops or gold tops. Many vets here will say the same.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws