over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody had surgery for Tennis Elbow?

anabolicscuba

Registered
I have had tennis elbow on and off for over a year now. I've tried NSAIDs, stretches, massages, and nothing really seems to help long term anyway. Deca did seem to help but I don't want to stay on that forever. I'm not at the point of surgery yet as I still want to give it time and take at easy but I'm still interested to hear from people that have had the surgery. Are you glad you did it? Any negatives you've noticed by doing it?

Have you tried the healing peptides?

I have had tennis elbow on and off for over a year now. I've tried NSAIDs, stretches, massages, and nothing really seems to help long term anyway. Deca did seem to help but I don't want to stay on that forever. I'm not at the point of surgery yet as I still want to give it time and take at easy but I'm still interested to hear from people that have had the surgery. Are you glad you did it? Any negatives you've noticed by doing it?

Cortisone shot bro. They key to that is though you literally need to rest it for a,month or better after the shot or it will come back.

No, I have not. Which ones do you recommend?

tb500 cruise over to the peptide forum there are tons of logs. I used it with success myself. Its not a miracle cure all but it made most of my injuries a lot better

surgery wont help its purley your activites or the way your lifting like straighr bar bench

I had tennis elbow a few years ago, I thought I would just train through. It got worse of course, to the point where I couldn't even hold a cup of coffee. I went to a physical therapist who treats several baseball players. He asked me in detail about my training program, split, volume. He told me it was a result of over training, advised me to back off on my training a little, modify my split so I had a day's rest in between the days I train upper body. Then he showed me a few exercises, one is just extremely light (5lb) reverse wrist extensions for a couple sets of hundred reps, then squeeze a tennis ball for a couple sets of a hundred and the third was to get some thick rubber bands and put them on your finger tips to give resistance while you open your hand for a couple sets of a hundred. In about a month, my tennis elbow was gone.

Tennis elbow is really tendinosis, not tendinitis, except in the initial acute phase. If you've had it a long time, I STRONGLY suggest doing PRP and possibly stem cells (even better) directly into the injured tendon. Where do you live?

Tennis elbow is really tendinosis, not tendinitis, except in the initial acute phase. If you've had it a long time, I STRONGLY suggest doing PRP and possibly stem cells (even better) directly into the injured tendon. Where do you live?

What is PRP? I live in the US.

i see that you have tried massage but have you been to an ART practitioner?

Massage and rest. Mine got pretty bad years ago. Rest was the best remedy for me.

I've never met a tennis elbow I couldn't get back to full function within 4 treatments. Very often 100% within one. Seek a good active release practitioner preferably with strong hands.

What is PRP? I live in the US.

Look it up. Uses your own healing mechanisms to treat injuries that have failed to heal on their own. Do not get cortisone for tennis elbow, it will not fix it and it will come back. Where in the US?

Medial Epicondilitis is what I had for about 12 years.Did injections,physical therapy,ultra sound,stim,prp,art and plenty of rest.Nothing helped except surgery.Doc said she was looking for 70% improvement and it ended up being 100%.I have had zero pain since the surgery in 07.I wish I didnt wait so long.I couldnt workout my right arm 100% until 3 months later but I still worked everything else.So in my case I am very happy with my decision because I got to the point where I couldnt hold a bottle of water.Hope yours gets better.
Styles

I have had the surgery and its now about 95 percent pain free. I am 46 and tried the pt , supplements and had 5 injections. I think some are alot worse than others and are beyond the " natural healing " process. It is a simple surgery , they just clean up the bone and let it heal. I was working out with arm in 2 weeks after surgery. ( light). I had it done on a Friday and went back to work on a monday with a bandaid on my right elbow. I have known 2 people who have tried the stem cell and both had bad pain after injections and the protocol is mutiple tiimes. If you ask me , get it fixed.

What will the surgery do? Kill some nerves?

I had it recently from work, hammering all the time. I just bought a brace off amazon called an aircast. I would just wear it most of the day everyday, and I would just not do any exercises that would aggravate it. also while i was driving to work in the morning i would do stretches and exercises that i found on youtube. I took a good two months, but ive been good to go since. I should also note i was on hgh at the time.

I had tennis elbow a few years ago, I thought I would just train through. It got worse of course, to the point where I couldn't even hold a cup of coffee. I went to a physical therapist who treats several baseball players. He asked me in detail about my training program, split, volume. He told me it was a result of over training, advised me to back off on my training a little, modify my split so I had a day's rest in between the days I train upper body. Then he showed me a few exercises, one is just extremely light (5lb) reverse wrist extensions for a couple sets of hundred reps, then squeeze a tennis ball for a couple sets of a hundred and the third was to get some thick rubber bands and put them on your finger tips to give resistance while you open your hand for a couple sets of a hundred. In about a month, my tennis elbow was gone.

Thanks for that tip. How often did you do this little routine...did you continue to maintain it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Just started using something called armaid. Helps target trigger points...

Pretty pricey but after just one session notice a big difference. Lot less pain

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear