over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

controling blood pressure

rodeo

Registered
how do people control there blood pressure,if the things they are taking increases there blood pressure,people on say trt dose 100mgs test cyp,and say high daily doses of gh there blood pressure must rise,why do cardio to reduce your blood pressure,then inject to raise it,see what i mean,i do trt dose,and 1iu of gh and my blood pressure is a bit raised 150/82,i cant get that first number down,i take 200mgs q10 and 400mgs hawthorn berry daily,anyone got any tips please.

What about consumption of caffeine and such. Do you use that? Also what's your daily water intake?

What about a beta blocker?

I am on a BB.

I am certainly going to make lifestyle changes as part of a overall plan to reduce my BP. These include stress reduction via Yoga, or meditation.

Only so much you can do without the meds if are pre-disposed to it.

how do people control there blood pressure,if the things they are taking increases there blood pressure,people on say trt dose 100mgs test cyp,and say high daily doses of gh there blood pressure must rise,why do cardio to reduce your blood pressure,then inject to raise it,see what i mean,i do trt dose,and 1iu of gh and my blood pressure is a bit raised 150/82,i cant get that first number down,i take 200mgs q10 and 400mgs hawthorn berry daily,anyone got any tips please.

Because you have to. It is a dance. One step forward, one step back. Test and or gh and certainly the combo will raise your BP? If you wanna keep BP down then just don't run test and GH right? Well of course we can justify the use of anything. By the same token, you will have to justify things like cardio. Now yeah supps wise hawthorn berry has the best rep for lowering BP. PDE5 drugs also can benefit it. Now I take all the above mentioned myself but IME what made the biggest long term difference was adding the cardio. Like many I almost never did cardio till I realized that benching 500lbs won't matter years later if I don't have a healthy heart.
This dance applies to every health/performance issue we have straddling the fence. My own greatest concern is my lipid profile. I know tren obliterates my HDL. So why don't I just avoid tren. Again you have to see both sides of the coin and if you feel justified in taking something and/or know how to minimize the impact then you go for it.

I know a guy who is 1.5 weeks out from a contest, he's on 8iu/gh, tren, mast, stanz, prop, clen, ephedrine and proviron. His blood pressure is about 125/75.

How does he keep his blood pressure down? 60 minutes on cardio 6 days/week and 1 Bikrun Yoga class per week.

Well you already know plenty of cardio will help with your BP alone, so make sure you keep that up. I have used the following for BP:

terazosin
ARB Benicar
Toporol XL

Look them up. They all worked pretty decent at times for me but everybody differs. I would also make sure your water intake is high enough, but I am sure you already know that.

mick

Hey Mickey....How does the medicine affect your cardio workout in general?

I am new to medicine (a BB called Bystolic) and wonder what affect this will have on cardio in relations to both fat loss and target heart rate..?

Can you please comment on this...Thanks

Well you already know plenty of cardio will help with your BP alone, so make sure you keep that up. I have used the following for BP:

terazosin
ARB Benicar
Toporol XL

Look them up. They all worked pretty decent at times for me but everybody differs. I would also make sure your water intake is high enough, but I am sure you already know that.

mick

thanks for tips,would it be okay to reduce my test to 50mgs a week with my gh,do you think that would help and after gradually increase the gh,by the way i am 63.

I am new to medicine (a BB called Bystolic) and wonder what affect this will have on cardio in relations to both fat loss and target heart rate..?

The meds that I took in the past never effected my cardio, but everyone is different. from what I have learned in the past Bystolic can promote weight gain with some, along with cardio problems. I have have never had that issue, but Again everyone is different. The worst side effect I got was dizziness and nausea, but thats a common side effect. Hope that helps brother..

mick

I know a guy who is 1.5 weeks out from a contest, he's on 8iu/gh, tren, mast, stanz, prop, clen, ephedrine and proviron. His blood pressure is about 125/75.

How does he keep his blood pressure down? 60 minutes on cardio 6 days/week and 1 Bikrun Yoga class per week.

Excellent advice. The only other alternative is blood pressure medicine.

I was on Bystolic it kept my rhr at around 50bp when i did cardio i got my heart rate up to 70 or 80 bpm tops. it does effect fat loss while i was on it - since i stopped i dropped 25lbs in 2 months

How am I benefiting from cardio if I cannot hit the target heart range?

It would seem that I would not benefit with regards to fat loss and overall healthy heart. Am I missing something here?

How am I benefiting from cardio if I cannot hit the target heart range?

It would seem that I would not benefit with regards to fat loss and overall healthy heart. Am I missing something here?

Cardio dramatically helps your BP, even if your not hitting your target Heart rate brother. I am sure you are able to hit your target heart rate anyway. Why dont you think you can hit that??? Water also helps dramatically. Keep it high enough spread through out the day. Also keep your sodium(salt) down, that can really effect your blood pressure also. I am not sure what you diet is, but I am just guessing that you also might have a a little too much salt in there too. Its almost impossible to keep salt out of your diet, unless your eating all natural food and that can be expensive as heck!! All that free range food is expensive as heck. I wish I could live on free range chicken!! Almost all processed food has sodium in it. Sounds like you just might have to buckle down a little harder on what your taking in and keep cardio in there along the way. At least get your heart rate up to 60-70% while doing cardio. If you don't know how to figure that out just ask me..And last but not least, try to figure out what meds work best in regards to your BP.

re-take your target heart rate while on BB i use the karvonen formula
220 - age - resting HR * .65% + resting HR = THR

Since your on BB your heart rate is lower and your target heart rate will be different. Anyway Cardio plays a big role in BP/Water and don't drink coffee switch to green tea also try co q 10 and hawthorn berry extract
hope this helps you

Mine was 140/82 and I've been doing cardio ~30 mins a day, 300mg coq10, 565mg hawthorn berry, and 6+g fish oils daily. Only been on it a few days, how long does it take to see any possible changes?

Luckily I don't have much trouble with bp.. on 100mg adrol and 30mg dbol ed alongside 750 test, 600deca, 420eq, igf des during w/o, and pre workouts used ed, also Adex dosed ed, and only supp being used for bp was baby aspirin ed, also never do cardio... ever, bp was 119/61.. pretty dead on perfect ;0

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear