over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R rules

Also...why use it only on weak or small bodypart days? Why not alternate from week to week. All of us surely want even our strong bodyparts to grow!

I know to use humulin-r after workout, 1 IU/10kg? it's correct? I was thinking to use it ED (one shot per day). on pwo and in the AM on non workoput days.

Can i mesure my blood glucose level with a urine test? it's safer?

Also...why use it only on weak or small bodypart days? Why not alternate from week to week. All of us surely want even our strong bodyparts to grow!

I never said weak bodypqrts, that was mike:) I alternate days

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I've seen Palumbo recommend 8iu in the morning and 6iu 5-6 hrs later. He said fats have no bearing on insulin, as everyone knows he's an advocate of higher fat diets. Anyone ever try this?

I've seen Palumbo recommend 8iu in the morning and 6iu 5-6 hrs later. He said fats have no bearing on insulin, as everyone knows he's an advocate of higher fat diets. Anyone ever try this?

I take 12 iu every 6 hours on slin days. It's silly now quickly you put size on

I've never heard of anyone having probs with fats on slin, personally I think it's bro science, or a myth.

Some people mistakenly think that they must avoid all fat the entire time slin is active, but this is not true. At certain times I think it is beneficial to avoid fats when using slin, such as around workouts...anytime your blood sugar is already low...or when you have not eaten for a while. Aside from those times, one's propensity to add bodyfat will determine how much/often they can comume fat along with their insulin.

I have known some guys who can eat entire bags of Chips Ahoy cookies at one time (probably about 100 grams if fat) and a protein shake with their insulin, yet kep theur BF% in the single digits year round. Of course, many people would add BF with such a diet while using slin, but not everyone. For the guys who don't, consuming fat during this time is of little consequence, in terms of BF gain. One of the benefits of consuming large amounts of fats & carbs simultaeously while using slin is that it will increase muscle fullness tremendously...more than carbs alone, but like I stated above, most guys could not do this with any regularity and still stay lean. This leads me to my next point.

Another benefit of consuming both carbs & fats while using insulin is that it can prompt growth above and beyond what is achieved with the typical "clean" meal. The key to effectiveness with this type of program is to employ it infrequently, or else it will become counterproductive and also add bodyfat. In addition, this works much better for BB'rs who typically at clean all the time...or at least most of the time. For BB'rs who already eat a lot of fat in ther diets, their is little to no advantage in including extra fat with their insulin. Lastly, timing should be considered as well. A great time to implment this program would be post-workout, after the BB'r has already consumed at least some fat-free protein/aminos and a small amount of rapidly digesting carbs. About 30 minutes after this small protein-carb shake is consumed, follow it up with a big-ass meal containing plenty of carbs, protein, and fat.

It may appear that this way of thinking is contradictory to the conventionally accepted low-fat insulin meals commonly utilized by most BB'rs....and it is...kind of. I am 100% in suport of keeping most meals-shakes lower in fat while insulin is active, but not all. Why? It is fairly well known that for BB'rs who regularly eat clean, the occasional fatty & sugary cheat meal can help spur growth new growth. Many of us have witnessed this is one our own lives or in the lives of our clients, which is why most (if not all) coaches will occasionally recommend a more "dirty" cheat meal at certain times.

So, if these type of dirty cheat meals have proven beneficial for growth when used appropriately, the concomitant use of insulin is only going to amplify any of the muscle-building benefits which are derived from this meal.

Try it and see for yourself. Later that day or the following morning you will wake up full, hard, and vascular.

Really glad to see mike Arnold here. Always learned a lot reading your stuff on MD

I take 12 iu every 6 hours on slin days. It's silly now quickly you put size on

Humalog only?
And is one a pre ....or post workout?

Humalog only?
And is one a pre ....or post workout?

Humulin only. Yes one is about two hours pre workout

I know to use humulin-r after workout, 1 IU/10kg? it's correct? I was thinking to use it ED (one shot per day). on pwo and in the AM on non workoput days.

Can i mesure my blood glucose level with a urine test? it's safer?

Bump :)

Humulin only. Yes one is about two hours pre workout

Have you made posts in the past about how you grow more/better off Humulin over Humalog. If so, you may be who made me interested.

Do you have to worry about any sort of overlap with the Humulin @ 6 hr intervals or does it simply not matter the overlap?

Have you made posts in the past about how you grow more/better off Humulin over Humalog. If so, you may be who made me interested.

Do you have to worry about any sort of overlap with the Humulin @ 6 hr intervals or does it simply not matter the overlap?

I loved hunalog until i tried humulin this way. I take so many carbs in overlap is ok:)

When injecting humulin every 6 hours, there shouldn't be much overlap at all. Most guys notice it has pretty much "run its course" by that point.

When injecting humulin every 6 hours, there shouldn't be much overlap at all. Most guys notice it has pretty much "run its course" by that point.

Yrs, there are 3 meals at each injection. First is just juice and bcaas, eaas, glutamine and whatever other shit you want throw in there

Insulin is something that I never learned a lot about :(

So Osiris why the juice? If it takes 2hours for the insulin level to peak why tkae in juice that has 30 or so grams of sugar?

Ans do you guys use normal BCAA and EAA or do you guys get a supplement that has the combo?

Insulin is something that I never learned a lot about :(

So Osiris why the juice? If it takes 2hours for the insulin level to peak why tkae in juice that has 30 or so grams of sugar?

Ans do you guys use normal BCAA and EAA or do you guys get a supplement that has the combo?

do you want a scientific answer or does, "Because it works" suffice=-)

But seriously, it hits WAY faster than two hours buddy. It hits within minutes, trust me. It might not peak but it is working. About halfg an hour after that, you ingest a high quality easily digestible protein, oatmeal and pie filling.

Then a normal meal with lots of clean protein and carbs two hours later. Wash rinse and repeat.

Humulin
00:01-00:05 bcaa/eaa/carbs/creatine/glutamine etc
00:30 meal(Is this sometimes a whey shake? +carbs
02:30 meal protein+carbs

Dont overdue the fat and keep carboforce handy?

do you want a scientific answer or does, "Because it works" suffice=-)

But seriously, it hits WAY faster than two hours buddy. It hits within minutes, trust me. It might not peak but it is working. About halfg an hour after that, you ingest a high quality easily digestible protein, oatmeal and pie filling.

Then a normal meal with lots of clean protein and carbs two hours later. Wash rinse and repeat.

Scientific answers are always my favorite but they take forever to type so I'm not going to be that guy and make you type for 10 minutes. It's just the whole thing about juice having a lot of sugars and these methods help one a lot to put on a good amount of size. The phrase size gain and sugar usually don't come in the same sentence.

So another thing that confuses me is that why some people take it post-workout rather than pre-workout since it peaks the highest two hours later. Like if one take gh post-workout wouldn't it more beneficial to take it pre-workout so the insulin has fully kicked in right after the workout?

Also when you take it in the morning do you take your real deal, like one with amounts of carbs, two hours after the admin?

Ok so after reading this and researching on my own...

Nichols implores humulin r 1-2x a week 3x a day (every 6 hrs)
10-15g carbs per iu and some say 10-15iu/shot

He prefers fructose to cover the carbs...and 2 meals...one large and one small.
Any idea why he chooses fructose?

And wtfis the deal/significance on apple pie filling. Cant get his gh preference except he disagrees with milos so I am guessing perhaps post workout or pre bed..

Guys...chime in! Lovin this!

Pie filling for the large amount of sugar carbs. Do you guys think it matters much if I use sugar from a country time powder, or would carbo lean be much more beneficial?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws