over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best stack for tendon ligament repair

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So after a couple MRI's its definitive that i have a partial ruputre of the tricep tendon and severe fraying of the UCL along with a loose body inbetween the head of the radius and capitulum.

The plan is to scope the elbow to remove the loose body and rehab the tendons to fix them , Dr seems to think that Im young enough to still heal well , im also looking into PRP injections into both tendon and ligament to help speed the healing process. All this would start post surgery with physical theropy

My initial though was to take a low dose Deca and anavar (Deca 200mg/wk and anavar 20mg/ED) and a kit of Sero's that i was planning to run at 1iu at 5am and 5pm

Im thinking that TB500 would be a good addition and possibly ghrp2and cjc before the HGH shots and mid day to increase GH levels and keep steady during the day.
Ive heard back and for that IGF1-LR3 would be a worth while investment injected around the elbow at 10mcg 2x a day but ive also heard it wont do shit.

what micronutrients would be a good addition to speed healing or other supplements?

hey gunny,

as a person who has been there.

the best best things for post op healing IMO:

gh 2-3 times a day 1iu or I did 3 ius once a day. but do it immediately after the surgery.

I had surgery on my left and right shoulder. the left one I started gh 2 days post op and it healed much quicker then the right one. it was the shoulder that had the most damage, also (according to the mri).

tb-500- definitely, definitely works. I tried 20mgs of tb 500 one week a month and boy did I feel a difference in my rehab and my hairline.. other than that I did the initial loading and 5mgs a month.

here is the most important thing- go to physical therapy.

I really jerked around with therapy and never went. I wish I did because the rehab would have been shorter.

also not to sound cliche but remember time heals all wounds::ction-sm

hey Gunsmith,

I'm in the same boat with you bro, except mine is a partial tear of supraspinatus in my shoulder. I'm debating surgery myself as it's been about 10 weeks since i tore it. had a shot and have been doing physical therapy but if anything it feels worse.

my question to you bro is.....Why would your surgeon not fix the partial tear of your tricep tendon? I know my ortho said that I have some bony spurs he would clean up in my shoulder during the surgery but if he reataches the partailly torn tendon there is a chance i may never regain the explosive power i had in the shoulder before. However, I feel that i must a a pretty bid partial tear because it doesnt feel as though it has healed at all and is very week. I went from 275 incline bench press(tore it on inclines to warming up) to currently not being able to do 185 x6). Is this true in the case of your tricep tendon as well? I jus feel that if i'm going to do the surgery and deal with the long layoff and recovery, I want him to repair the tendon while he in there.

regardless brother I wish you the best of luck. I know from your posts you that you are passionate about bodybuilding and these injuries are INCREDIBLY depressing.

In my humble opinion combining TB500 along with BPC 157 will be awesome. I had an anterior labrum tear last year and did not want to do surgery. I used TB500 at a pretty high dose weekly. I think it was 6mg weekly for 4-6 weeks and then 2mg weekly for another 4 weeks and my shit healed. At the time Ergo did not have BPC 157. There is quite a bit of research on BPC 157 and it does amazing things particularly with cartilage and tendon repair.

Most studies use 10mcg/kg used daily. This equates to 0.7-1mg daily for most adult males. Use it daily subQ for 30 days along with the TB500 and you should see great results.

I would also throw in Eq...it has lets of benefits for joints

Do lr3 deca and gh.TB-500 will help also.Shoot the peptides as close to the injury as possible.

In my humble opinion combining TB500 along with BPC 157 will be awesome. I had an anterior labrum tear last year and did not want to do surgery. I used TB500 at a pretty high dose weekly. I think it was 6mg weekly for 4-6 weeks and then 2mg weekly for another 4 weeks and my shit healed. At the time Ergo did not have BPC 157. There is quite a bit of research on BPC 157 and it does amazing things particularly with cartilage and tendon repair.

Most studies use 10mcg/kg used daily. This equates to 0.7-1mg daily for most adult males. Use it daily subQ for 30 days along with the TB500 and you should see great results.

Is tb500 a peptide?

Hey Gun I think the tb500 may be a help but that is only what i've read.
Gh i do know helps I tore my right tricep out of the forearm in 2004.
I also had my left tricep pinched about 60% in half. They did not catch the left( I was pretty mangled in an accident) but reattached the right. It healed very well while using plenty of real serostim. Have been into the 400's on flat bench for sets since but have not gone heavier as the missing tissue in my left tri keeps me from locking out anything really heavy. I think gh and peps are probably more important than aas though I did use some test and anavar.
Good luck hope it turns out well for you. Thanks, T

I've had amazing results with prp injections. Some docs will put gh in with the prp. If yours wont I would do a site injection when you get home. This helps the healing process but insurance companies are not fond of it.

I've had amazing results with prp injections. Some docs will put gh in with the prp. If yours wont I would do a site injection when you get home. This helps the healing process but insurance companies are not fond of it.

My Dr thinks realy highly of them and is doing it at his cost because i was sceptical and said no cause insurance or workewrs comp wouldent cover it. he is the one who hooked me up with the pharma HGH.
He hasent done much research with the peptieds but is realy excited that im gonna try them and wants a second MRI after to see what progress was made.

If it's LR3, from what I understand, the effects are systemic so it isn't going to matter where you inject. However if it's DES, there is a greater localized effect so spot injections may be beneficial.

That's my understanding at least, please correct if I'm mistaken.

If it's LR3, from what I understand, the effects are systemic so it isn't going to matter where you inject. However if it's DES, there is a greater localized effect so spot injections may be beneficial.

That's my understanding at least, please correct if I'm mistaken.

Would that be sub-Q injections or in the joint?

From what i read LR3 is best suited from joint heaing due to its long lasting effects but its only dosed like 10mcg at a time and 2x a day , thats the key from what i understand but ive yet to hear sombody say
"BLA BLA BLA thats how to do it cause it works"

Would that be sub-Q injections or in the joint?

From what i read LR3 is best suited from joint heaing due to its long lasting effects but its only dosed like 10mcg at a time and 2x a day , thats the key from what i understand but ive yet to hear sombody say
"BLA BLA BLA thats how to do it cause it works"

I would be reluctant to inject into a joint. I would lean toward sub-q or IM injection. This is just educated guess on my part though. I haven't read anything scientific about how or where to inject for injury repair. I wonder if Dat has posted anything about that...

With the IGF-1 , is it best to inject that around the joint sub-Q or try to inject into the joint!
the later may make me a bit nervous

I have always done IM . I don't think I'm brave enough to do an intra-articular injection!

Just do a sub-q injection, I'd do it at the site but its supposed to not matter as its LR3.

Just curious on why would u run a cycle while injured? Why wouldn't you want the doctors to do their work then bounce back on? Do u compete? Bodybuild power lifting? Are you Running for the big leagues? If not why not heal?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131