over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wich AI during TRT

Dopamin

Registered
Wich aromatase inhibitor do you use during TRT if you have issues with estrogen?

i used Letrozol,bit even 0.6125mg killed my libido

I would suggest aromasin but do you really need it? What's your trt dose?

arimidex no doubt...i would only do .5mg every 3rd day if you REALLY need it

i use 150mg Test Cyp along with 500 Units HCG twice a week and 25mg Clomifen each other day
maybe is the HCG who rise up my e2 levels....

armidex for me...tried going the aromasin route for awhile but I found it to unpredictable...

Goody, what do u find unpredictable about aromasin?

I couldnt get my E2 under control on it....libido all over the place...one day it would be insane...the next day not a thought...very up and down...Granted I wasnt using true pharma stuff..too expensive without insurance....but I tried it from three differnt online sources and drew bloods each time and was never happy with results...Doc gave me a script for Adex...I get 30 1mg tabs for 20 bucks....I felt better in about 3 days after starting the Adex...noticed it right away..libido steady high now and I dont feel as foggy.

Thanks for responding? What mgs were you running during that time?

Anastrozole at .25 eod for me while on 250 mg of Test E a week. It kept me horny and cleared up my acne.

Drop the HCG and try sub-Q administration divided into two or possibly three shots (with the test). Estrogen should be under control within 4 to 6 weeks and NO ai would or should be used with that dose. Is there any specific reason for the HCG????

Thanks for responding? What mgs were you running during that time?

I tried 12.5 E3D...12.5 EOD....6.25mg ED...I never got E2 numbers lower than the high 80's....maybe it was bunk stuff or maybe I just dont respond well to it..dunno.
I also pin sub-q 2-3 x's a week.

Proviron at 25mg ed can be a good option ?

by the way

what are the benefits of subQ Testosteroninjections?
i use HCG for Sperm improvment

by the way

what are the benefits of subQ Testosteroninjections?
i use HCG for Sperm improvment

Slower absorbtion when going sub-q...less conversion to e2...and a lot more comfortable!
I use HCG also...250iu/ 2X's a week

Slower absorbtion when going sub-q...less conversion to e2...and a lot more comfortable!

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. Also by there being a slower absorption rate you can achieve higher levels (of test) with less test. Everyone of my friends that are on HRT, all have higher then needed estrogen because the doctor they go to has a one size fits all mentality (200mg cyp per week IM administration) and that is just doesn't work. I go to that same doctor and use 125 of test cyp for hrt (sub-Q) and always have levels slightly higher over than a 1000 (test) and estrogen under 40. I strongly advise the sub-q method when on HRT. Try it, it can't hurt. It very well could allow you to stop all use of AI's. Most AI's damage your lipid profile, but Exemestane seems to be more lipid friendly. When you get the chance read Gear Depot thread with Q and A with Dr. G. Be good.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. Also by there being a slower absorption rate you can achieve higher levels (of test) with less test. Everyone of my friends that are on HRT, all have higher then needed estrogen because the doctor they go to has a one size fits all mentality (200mg cyp per week IM administration) and that is just doesn't work. I go to that same doctor and use 125 of test cyp for hrt (sub-Q) and always have levels slightly higher over than a 1000 (test) and estrogen under 40. I strongly advise the sub-q method when on HRT. Try it, it can't hurt. It very well could allow you to stop all use of AI's. Most AI's damage your lipid profile, but Exemestane seems to be more lipid friendly. When you get the chance read Gear Depot thread with Q and A with Dr. G. Be good.

Would you guys mind posting your protocol?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws