over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks results

You did add mass, but youre holding too much water and fat. Fix up the diet asap/increase cardio. For the cycle you are on you can gain solid lean mass progressively so don't rush it, you will get more from dieting and slowly gaining with hard muscle than looking like a blob and eating your face off.

Bro at one point I was like you: a bit delusional.

You started your cycle fat.

Now you're more fat AND bloated.

I think you could have gained a lot more, easily, naturally.

Are you chasing scale weight? This was my problem and I got fat fat fat doing it. How's the logbook looking week to week? If you're not getting stronger adding weight / reps every workout, every week, then you're not putting on muscle.

Honestly I would have CUT from where you were at, not bulked. Get super lean, then bulk bulk bulk. I'm 5 weeks post contest and just started my offseason this week and am having the best gains of my life.

You did add mass, but youre holding too much water and fat. Fix up the diet asap/increase cardio. For the cycle you are on you can gain solid lean mass progressively so don't rush it, you will get more from dieting and slowly gaining with hard muscle than looking like a blob and eating your face off.

Diet is getting fixed up along with adding 5x week csrdio at 30min will thatbdo the trick?My strenth is thru the roof

i'm not trying to dog you or say you can't be a good bodybuilder,

i'm saying that your genetics are not that great for bodybuilding

just so you won't be delusional and sacrifice too much in order to pursue an impossible dreams

just manage expectations, is all i'm saying

your genetics in terms of shape and structure is not that great either

Diet is getting fixed up along with adding 5x week csrdio at 30min will thatbdo the trick?My strenth is thru the roof

So you're trying to grow, adding in cardio, increasing your test, taking dbol, and "fixing up your diet"?

Does your trainer even know what he's trying to do here?

NYmuscle, I feel like wev'e been down this ROAD before???

You need to SERIOUSLY evaluate what it is you are doing.

You don't EVEN look like you work out???

Please post EXACTLY what the fuck you are doing in terms of diet and training.
I'm NOT trying to be a DICK, but you need a dose of reality man...

We will help you, but you got to WANT to he HELPED first.

You are headed down the WRONG path

Don't lose confidence

Imo,

You are not putting in 100% effort. I don't think your following your diet exactly as your told and you do not put in 100% effort in the gym.

your gear is not bunk but your dedication is.

this is my opinion and I maybe wrong.

Imo,

You are not putting in 100% effort. I don't think your following your diet exactly as your told and you do not put in 100% effort in the gym.

your gear is not bunk but your dedication is.

this is my opinion and I maybe wrong.

I agree. 6 months good natural training and eating he should be able to put on 20-30lbs and lean up a little imo

Im not delisiosal im the first one to say i have to much bf.Besides the cheats before i stsrted my diet has good n my training intensity has been 100% balls to the wall so who ever said thay is mistaken

The person who im working with shits on 99.9% of people on this board,Just saying the truth im paying him so im following what he says...not being disrespecfull but its the truth

I should of not made this thread bc he told me i got thicker n hes adjusting my diet,my probllem is i just ask anyone n everyone for advice wether its needed or not

Ive made a thread on the begginer fourm n everyone shit on me but inproved them wrong going from this

https://i49.tinypic.com/2rokwph.jpg

To this

https://oi45.tinypic.com/34hbcza.jpg

I think that transformation is solid,So we ever said i dont look like i workout or dont have dedication is veryyyyy mistaken

Last edited:
Im on my phone so idk if my last post showed my pics
Before
2rokwph.jpg

After
34hbcza.jpg

And i have more muscle now then i did before i started my cut to end up like that after pic,So if i did cut i woukd be bigger then i was,Also not i had feathered quads just cant tell from the oic

Last edited:
And i have more muscle now then i did before i started my cut to end up like that after pic,So if i did cut i woukd be bigger then i was,Also not i had feathered quads just cant tell from the oic

Yes in these before and after pics you have made very good progress, but honestly you should of eventually reached your after pic naturally without any juice within a year or so.

Then kept going for a few solid years naturally and when you really have a feel to how your body responds to different diet/execise regimens (this takes years) and eventually start to plateau, THEN add the gear. You get WAY more out of anabolics after you have really built a good foundation.

I was able to go from an anorexic looking 5"11 125 lbs to a lean 185 lbs before I ever touched gear, yeah it took about 5 years but after my first cycle I got to about 215. Years later I now take no juice and can maintain a lean 200 lbs.

i see the biggest gain the legs. if thats all you get from this cycle be happy. the legs put on alot of size.

I commend you on your transformation...I think you look great in that transform pic....keep at it man

I commend you on your transformation...I think you look great in that transform pic....keep at it man

Thanks bro appriate it

Ill say it again i know my bf is out of control but the fact ppl are shitting on me is crazy bc i was respectfull so ill be back in 6months to show you guys up yet again

impressive transformation bro ... keep up the good work ... it takes time to build muscle with or without steroids ... how much weight did you drop total and how'd you do it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131