over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks results

Rome wasn't built overnight brother, you'll be alright. Keep your head up

impressive transformation bro ... keep up the good work ... it takes time to build muscle with or without steroids ... how much weight did you drop total and how'd you do it?

60 pounds keto diet and a little clen,Then when i got skinny i hit test n dbol then after that bulk i cut down with low doses of test,tren,win,t3 and looked the best i ever did in my life..then for 8months str8 i messed up with dieit on n off n here i am now looking to bulk n hired a good coach

my opinion? u never really got lean, u gotta get shredded then grow with hormones and food but mostly hormones too much food will make you fat. i would hire a trainer to get you lean you wont like it but u will be lean, then slolwey add food and use hormones to get big. ive had a trainer on here who just manipulated food for me and i just got fat, so if genetics say you get fat easily u need to get shredded and stay there while bulking dont ever fatten up just grow lean with hormones and slow incrases in food,,,and high volume training and tons of cardio, dont believe the HIT low voulume BS floating around on boards it didnt do crap for me but leave me fat and flat looking

People are not shitting on you, they are just f'n with you and or giving you advice. What most are trying to tell you is that your perception of your own physique is not accurate.

People are not shitting on you, they are just f'n with you and or giving you advice. What most are trying to tell you is that your perception of your own physique is not accurate.

As of right now i know i look like shit lol,What is not accurate?I was just seeing if ppl though i gained muscle because i believe i have just hard to tell due to bf and like i said im gettrong stronger by the day

Im not delisiosal im the first one to say i have to much bf.Besides the cheats before i stsrted my diet has good n my training intensity has been 100% balls to the wall so who ever said thay is mistaken

The person who im working with shits on 99.9% of people on this board,Just saying the truth im paying him so im following what he says...not being disrespecfull but its the truth

I should of not made this thread bc he told me i got thicker n hes adjusting my diet,my probllem is i just ask anyone n everyone for advice wether its needed or not

Ive made a thread on the begginer fourm n everyone shit on me but inproved them wrong going from this

https://i49.tinypic.com/2rokwph.jpg

To this

https://oi45.tinypic.com/34hbcza.jpg

I think that transformation is solid,So we ever said i dont look like i workout or dont have dedication is veryyyyy mistaken
so who is your trainer? If he shits on phil Hernon (when he competed) or flex Lewis ( member here) then he is a bad motherfucker. Remember this board is huge with thousands and thousands of members some very.good pros also.

what happened to the tren? You've had like 8 threads about leaky nips from being on 700-1000mg tren forever. when did you stop the tren?

Congrats on your progress, you have a made big changes since you STARTED, but you also started lots of drugs very EARLY. AND you are a liar with delusions of grandeur and need to be smacked down to reality for your own safety. :cool:

what happened to the tren? You've had like 8 threads about leaky nips from being on 700-1000mg tren forever. when did you stop the tren?

Congrats on your progress, you have a made big changes since you STARTED, but you also started lots of drugs very EARLY. AND you are a liar with delusions of grandeur and need to be smacked down to reality for your own safety. :cool:

I was on like 700mg tren stop few months ago,Wasnt dieting due to EX gf fucking my head up

How am i a liar?Lol about the feathered quads?i have proof they were feathered if that's what u mean.And ill be the 1st one to say i look like a disgrace lol...so what r we getting at here?

I was on like 700mg tren stop few months ago,Wasnt dieting due to EX gf fucking my head up

How am i a liar?Lol about the feathered quads?i have proof they were feathered if that's what u mean.And ill be the 1st one to say i look like a disgrace lol...so what r we getting at here?

dude 700mg tren...wtf

You need to strongly reconsider what you're doing training and diet wise if that's the results you got off of 700mg tren.

Either that or your gear was bunk.

I really think you should come off everything and stay natural for a year or two until you learn how to diet and train correctly. You could have made the gains you made, naturally, and quite easily, within a year. Instead you used 700mg tren.

Something just ain't right. I think you owe it to yourself to step back and honestly review what you're doing. Give yourself some honest self-criticism.

Last edited:
dude 700mg tren...wtf

You need to strongly reconsider what you're doing training and diet wise if that's the results you got off of 700mg tren.

Either that or your gear was bunk.

I really think you should come off everything and stay natural for a year or two until you learn how to diet and train correctly. You could have made the gains you made, naturally, and quite easily, within a year. Instead you used 700mg tren.

Something just ain't right.

I agree, my first wussy cycle consisted of finaplix pellets dissolved into ergopharms androspray. (topical 4-ad)

3 cartridges of finaplix, 3 bottles of androspray with about 5k calories took me from 185 to 215.

I'd really have to say bunk gear, if not... yikes.

And wtf is "feathered" quads??? Do you mean striated? If so please stop calling it feathered, it sounds über gay.

You gained a little size, but probably mostly water.. Definitely get your diet in check before you go any further since you did gain quite a bit of fat. You could look really good if you wanted, good foundation.

well.....

you got fatter...

thats for sure

:(

Ive been looking for a good trainer. Who's yours again?

No need for me to give names but hes sponsored by one of the major sup companies,LOL so he already has u beat and what else is funny is im 20 and your an old fuck so i have wayyy more potenial then you lol

No need for me to give names but hes sponsored by one of the major sup companies,LOL so he already has u beat and what else is funny is im 20 and your an old fuck so i have wayyy more potenial then you lol

troll status: verified

Few things...

1. Superman line has been proven to be bunk, a mod over on GH15's forum had them tested and they proved to be garbage if I'm not mistaken...

2. Other than his crazy conspiracy theories, drama, and disrepect to some members here, I am a GH15 follower. You're obviously not working with GH15 as Queefer asked, or even taking GH15's advice on gear/diet because if you were you wouldn't go from looking like you did in your starting pics to looking even WORSE. If you followed GH15's advice on training, diet, and gear you would be improving, not back tracking. GH15's reputation over here is terrible as it is. I would hate to think people believe you are somehow tied to him or using his methods after seeing such shitty results...

3. The only thing you managed to do in 4 weeks is gain fat. That's it.

4. Unless you drastically change your attitude, don't plan to be around here long. You are getting the blunt truth from some experienced vets and you're acting like a punk bitch about it.

5. Like bboy said, we have some of the all time bests on here, you say this trainer of yours shits on them yet won't mention his name? Lol gtfo of here with that bullshit..

6. Last thing I'll say is your initial transformation was solid. So props on that. Seems to have gone to your head way too much though.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

You have absolutely fucking ZERO potential.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity