over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 weeks results

You have absolutely fucking ZERO potential.

:D

My genetics aren't the best but personally if I looked like that after taking 700mg tren a I would take up golf.

This guy is like a smaller/slightly less big headed version of Ross.

Im just waiting for him to post side by sides of him and arnold.

:D

At least Ross looks like a body builder.
This kid doesn't look like he's ever seen a Nautilus machine, much less a weight...

At least Ross looks like a body builder.
This kid doesn't look like he's ever seen a Nautilus machine, much less a weight...

Damn ya'll are rough on this kid haha funny as hell but jeez

No need for me to give names but hes sponsored by one of the major sup companies,LOL so he already has u beat and what else is funny is im 20 and your an old fuck so i have wayyy more potenial then you lol

Take more tren and go back to your bizarro world where you are a bodybuilder and not just some fat kid with no muscle and a big fukn mouth.

Damn ya'll are rough on this kid haha funny as hell but jeez

Deservingly so. He lost a little weight in the past and thinks he's some sort of bodybuilder now. He asked for comments and got the cold hard truth that he looks like shit. He couldn't handle it and resorts to talking shit to guys who have been doing this for longer than he's been alive. Just the typical insecure asshole with an inflated ego

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Few things...

1. Superman line has been proven to be bunk, a mod over on GH15's forum had them tested and they proved to be garbage if I'm not mistaken...

2. Other than his crazy conspiracy theories, drama, and disrepect to some members here, I am a GH15 follower. You're obviously not working with GH15 as Queefer asked, or even taking GH15's advice on gear/diet because if you were you wouldn't go from looking like you did in your starting pics to looking even WORSE. If you followed GH15's advice on training, diet, and gear you would be improving, not back tracking. GH15's reputation over here is terrible as it is. I would hate to think people believe you are somehow tied to him or using his methods after seeing such shitty results...

3. The only thing you managed to do in 4 weeks is gain fat. That's it.

4. Unless you drastically change your attitude, don't plan to be around here long. You are getting the blunt truth from some experienced vets and you're acting like a punk bitch about it.

5. Like bboy said, we have some of the all time bests on here, you say this trainer of yours shits on them yet won't mention his name? Lol gtfo of here with that bullshit..

6. Last thing I'll say is your initial transformation was solid. So props on that. Seems to have gone to your head way too much though.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Best post in this thread.....

No need for me to give names but hes sponsored by one of the major sup companies,LOL so he already has u beat and what else is funny is im 20 and your an old fuck so i have wayyy more potenial then you lol

Can you spell DELUSIONAL??

You have absolutely fucking ZERO potential.

If he put on about 30lbs of muscle he could do men's bikini. Right now he doesn't have enough muscle for women's bikini.

If he put on about 30lbs of muscle he could do men's bikini. Right now he doesn't have enough muscle for women's bikini.

Now that is funny right there I don't care who your are if you don't like that you can get the hell out. And God bless the pigmy's in New Guinea

Did this punk call Q a old fuck? He don't know you too well do he. Hell nymuscle mrs Q would kick ur ass. Boy you need to grow up then start working out

Last edited:

Lmao thats hilarious....seeing as my dick is thicker than your bicep. You are a complete rookie and your frame is that of a female. Twiggy and stringy as spaghetti. My girls quads have more muscle on them than you have on your entire body. For you to call Queefer an old fuck, that old fuck will squat 3x your body weight you delusional ass panzy.

The only thing that's changed on you in those 4weeks.. Were your underpnants..
And even sayiing that I think you could of been a bit more producting with your underpants transformation..

I keep on hearing people refer to this ross but ive never heard of him, can someone please post a link to one of his funny threads! :D

I am speechless... This has to be Ross trolling. Lol

And to say that about Q... Wtf? Completely disrespectful to someone that has built a damn impressive physique. You need to get off hormones, learn respect, learn how to eat and train like a bodybuilder, and to lean out most of all. Your head is just not on straight. If you think your body is a disgrace then start listening and take up everyone's advice... Which has been the same thing by almost everyone.

I keep on hearing people refer to this ross but ive never heard of him, can someone please post a link to one of his funny threads! :D

just use the search button, or look up BignShredded and look at all his posts. if you really want to piss your pants laughing, go over to GB and look for threads over there with him. they are merciless photoshoppers.

i will say one thing to the OP, hes got the NY attitude and delusions of grandeur down pat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131