over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-Aspartic Acid...anyone use it?

king_23

Newbies
Someone mentioned this supplement to me and I have been doing some research on it. A lot of people claim it has benefited them in the gym in various ways. Does anyone use it or have any opinions on it that they could share? Is it worth buying?

True proteins is good. Boosts libido more than anything, seems to reverse my testicular atrophy....according to the wife

Someone mentioned this supplement to me and I have been doing some research on it. A lot of people claim it has benefited them in the gym in various ways. Does anyone use it or have any opinions on it that they could share? Is it worth buying?

I use to use it in my pct before I started cruising. It was very effective in boosting Testosterone and my pct easier. Ive never tried it as just a supplement but I would say it would be a great addition due to the benifits i seen and all the studies ive seen.

I use to use it in my pct before I started cruising. It was very effective in boosting Testosterone and my pct easier. Ive never tried it as just a supplement but I would say it would be a great addition due to the benifits i seen and all the studies ive seen.

I too use this during pct, lots of science behind d-aspa

I have used it as part of pct, but I am more intrigued for its uses for memory now.

I too use this during pct, lots of science behind d-aspa

+2 I also use DAA during PCT. 3g daily, just powder mixed with some water. Tastes nasty, but it works.

+2 I also use DAA during PCT. 3g daily, just powder mixed with some water. Tastes nasty, but it works.

I use between 3-6 grams a day at times as I have 500grams of it -.- but I throw it in my BCAA or Preworkout drink and I dont taste it one bit. Mix it with a shake or Gatorade or some other flavored drink.

I use between 3-6 grams a day at times as I have 500grams of it -.- but I throw it in my BCAA or Preworkout drink and I dont taste it one bit. Mix it with a shake or Gatorade or some other flavored drink.

PCT or are you using it for a booster?

I used it for a booster and had great results increasing LBM. Also got it from True nutrition.

Great replacement for HCG while cruising and needing to get natural test going a bit again...at 3g a day feels/acts like about 250iu hcg 3x a week...in other words...like LOW dose HCG therapy. Very effective.

Ive got some at home, got it recently as a bonus from a store I buy from. Only tried it once cause it was disgusting. I might have to try it consistently to see how it goes. Ive been off for 1-2 months now so hopefully it would be able to assist me in boosting natural test

Back before I started blasting and cruising, I would use it at 3mg/ed with my pct. Would run it with the obvious nolva/clomid pct, creatine (saved it for pct's back then), and tribulus.

Can't speak for it's 'actual' effects but the combo of the three did make my pct much better than just nolva/clomid alone. For me anyway.

i used it and did blood work before I started and again after 17 days, I did nothing as far as blood work, no increase in test, I had some of the things you often hear, an increase in libido, balls seemed more full, I started a thread in lab results forum.

I've used it but to be honest I didn't notice anything and got more response from Zma and tribulus

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws