over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep for 2013 Jr. Usa's

Looking solid as ever brother, you haven't missed a step!
Thankyou Boom, I'm giving it all I got captain.
Man - you are looking awesome as ever! Grainy and full - it's always exciting to see your posts - great motivation for this old dawg! LOL Thanks for coming back, bro!

Yes, us geezers gotta stay ahead of the know it all youngsters:D

was looking in the photo section for updated pics and didn't see any.... then found this.... pretty cool to set up log all the way through.... always enjoy following ppl's prep. thx.

Looking good in the pic sposted 3/20. Have you added some size since last year's contest? Looks like it to me!

Keep killing it!

IMO you need to get on IV drips overnight, 5000mg of DNP per day and 10g of gear per week, that seems to be the trend of the winners these days.

I'm just being a jokey tosser.

Good luck with everything and I hope you reach your goals Q! :)

was looking in the photo section for updated pics and didn't see any.... then found this.... pretty cool to set up log all the way through.... always enjoy following ppl's prep. thx.

Looking good in the pic sposted 3/20. Have you added some size since last year's contest? Looks like it to me!

Keep killing it!
I hope so, and good luck with your contest in 3 weeks. You look extremely lean.
IMO you need to get on IV drips overnight, 5000mg of DNP per day and 10g of gear per week, that seems to be the trend of the winners these days.

I'm just being a jokey tosser.

Good luck with everything and I hope you reach your goals Q! :)

Hmm, I've never used dnp, maybe I should.

Damn, looking better than ever my man. Kicking ass for sure.

Looking good boss! I'll be in the Superheavy class as well. I'll be sure to introduce myself.

You're looking beastly as fuck bro, your quads are really looking a lot better than past years and obviously you've added a lot of quality size everywhere. You're really beginning to get that dense mature muscle look too that only vets achieve. Keep on keeping on my man.

What's the diet looking like ? Since u been so lean so far out... Still eating quite a bit??? I'll be competing at jr USAs...hope to meet u bro..

You're looking beastly as fuck bro, your quads are really looking a lot better than past years and obviously you've added a lot of quality size everywhere. You're really beginning to get that dense mature muscle look too that only vets achieve. Keep on keeping on my man.
Thanks Jay, I'm just hoping the gains translate to the stage. You just never know till that last bit of fluff comes off.
What's the diet looking like ? Since u been so lean so far out... Still eating quite a bit??? I'll be competing at jr USAs...hope to meet u bro..
I'm 7 weeks out of JrUsa's but I'm doing the States here in NC in 2 weeks, so I'll just have to hold on tight after that till I get to Charleston.

The diet.............it's almost the same every single day and has been consistent for 6 weeks.

8am- 60g OHYeah protein shake, 3 packs of weight control oatmeal(60 carbs)

11am- 3 fairly large chicken breasts, 3 packs of oats

12-2pm- train

2pm-50g sugar shake and 60g OhYeah prot shake

3 pm- 3 large chicken breasts- 3 packs of oats(60carbs)

6pm-60g prot shake

8pm- 3 chicken breasts

11pm- 2 chicken breasts

2am-8am- sip on 100g prot shake

Yeah, let's def get together and talk. I was extremely impressed with your combo of size and condition you brought it 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Thanks Jay, I'm just hoping the gains translate to the stage. You just never know till that last bit of fluff comes off.
I'm 7 weeks out of JrUsa's but I'm doing the States here in NC in 2 weeks, so I'll just have to hold on tight after that till I get to Charleston.

The diet.............it's almost the same every single day and has been consistent for 6 weeks.

12-2pm- train

6pm-60g prot shake

8pm- 3 chicken breasts

11pm- 2 chicken breasts

Yeah, let's def get together and talk. I was extremely impressed with your combo of size and condition you brought it 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for posting your diet...seems bulk your diet coming from protein...but still have good amount of carbs in there...for 2 weeks out..lol, yeah we def. have to get together @ jrs...thanks on the props man...I'm having trouble with my appeitie after my show...don't want to get to far off..don't want to work too hard these 7 weeks...keep us updated in this thread...I'll be watching..

12-2pm- train

6pm-60g prot shake

8pm- 3 chicken breasts

11pm- 2 chicken breasts

Queefer : I'm curious why there are no veggies or salads in this diet? Is it because you're 7 weeks out?

Thanks for posting your diet...seems bulk your diet coming from protein...but still have good amount of carbs in there...for 2 weeks out..lol, yeah we def. have to get together @ jrs...thanks on the props man...I'm having trouble with my appeitie after my show...don't want to get to far off..don't want to work too hard these 7 weeks...keep us updated in this thread...I'll be watching..
There's nothing worse then being hungry and not eating. I sometimes will eat a lb of salad if it gets too outa contro.

Queefer : I'm curious why there are no veggies or salads in this diet? Is it because you're 7 weeks out?

I left those out, but veggies and salads are eaten all day long.

look at this log. this is why i dig queefer the most. he takes the time to answer every...single....question. even if he's answered it more than once. and man, you don't have that uppity attitude like so many other guys here, no sarcasm or rudeness. great look, greater man.
good luck to you!

First of all congratulations for the dedication and the physique... Those shoulders are killah.

I've noticed in the past and still now that yout triceps is lagging, have you ever thought running some SEO on them? I think it would be great to you!

look at this log. this is why i dig queefer the most. he takes the time to answer every...single....question. even if he's answered it more than once. and man, you don't have that uppity attitude like so many other guys here, no sarcasm or rudeness. great look, greater man.
good luck to you!

I couldn't agree more with this post. He always has time to answers anyone's questions

Best of luck Q

good luck to you!

When I first started lifting in high school in 1988, I would go up to the biggest guys in Golds'Gym, and ask them questions. I can still remember which ones blew me off and which were nice to a skinny little kid like me. B, that was a really cool thing to say about me and it means a lot.

First of all congratulations for the dedication and the physique... Those shoulders are killah.

I've noticed in the past and still now that yout triceps is lagging, have you ever thought running some SEO on them? I think it would be great to you!
Unfortunately, it may come down to that.

I couldn't agree more with this post. He always has time to answers anyone's questions

Best of luck Q

Thankyou so much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member