over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

Damn I want to jump in that water.
Nothing but tornados, t-storms, hot cloudy days here in oklahoma recently.
-----
Question to OMG: Have you looked into a receptor concoction topical cream or something oral to help with utilization in the penile area? To help I guess with andractim. In regards to DHT uptake.

Ive been reading a shit load of studies from pubmed on topical DHT for penile growth and a few forum topics as well. Seems most participants in these studies were younger and a few older in the micropenis/ETC DHT studies.

Wasn't sure how much age had a factor with how topical DHT worked in/on the penis. Given I guess that these receptors shut down overtime w/ age. I'm 26 and was just researching(and still searching) on how much of a factor this is for DHT utilization. I know shutting down or limiting DHT systemically has been discussion via ronielle and a few others (about finasteride & dutasteride).

For instance ALCAR seems to come up in the discussion on androgen receptors uptake. Wasn't sure if anyone or you knew of any others that increase this or are/have done anything to increase this as well.

Thanks. Keep the hawaii pictures coming and I'll keep banging my head against the wall :banghead: listening to this thunderstorm roll in while day-dreaming about blue waters and bikini women.

Hawaii is awesome, The weather the people and even the cops are much more laid back than the mainland. My wife spent quite a few years on the Big island. I went with her a couple of years ago, and could definitely retire there.

Last edited:
58 isn't too late to be doing anything, remember dustpan and goingfor11x7 on the pe forums, I believe they were both about 70ish.

You're truly blessed with amazing views! The pictures being a smile to my face, water that colour in the sun with those mountains and greenery! Beautiful!

If you could give advice to someone about moving to Hawaii, which island would you say is best suited for an active guy that loves natural beauty and not too worried about night life?

Every island has a different personality. Oahu (where I live) is beautiful and hopping, but very expensive. Kauai is drop dead gorgeous, but very rural. Not much going on there. Some people love that. Especially surfers. Maui is still pretty quiet and beautiful, but becoming more commercialized all the time. It is the second most expensive island. The Big Island is just that....BIG! It is about the size of the state of Connecticut. It has two 14,000-foot mountains (snow-capped much of the time), an active volcano, black sand beaches, a green sand beach, and a red sand beach. It is pretty quiet. The Kona side is much more active than the Hilo side. Sunnier too. The cost of living on the Big Island is lower than any of the other islands. I had a chance to buy all the farm/ranch land I wanted in the 80s for $100 an acre. It's not THAT cheap these days, but it is still damn cheap, compared to the other islands. It also has a cool ranch town, Waimea, which is like being in a town in Texas or Oklahoma - cowboy hats and boots, rodeos, etc.. It has one of the biggest private ranches in the world (250,000 acres), Parker Ranch.

I guess if I were to recommend an island preference for a newcomer it would be the Big Island.

Today's cocktail/routine....

140 mcg PGE1/DMSO

30 minutes jelqing
Light manual stretching

Andractim topical
Oral PABA

Day 3, Week 3, Cycle 6. 2 1/2-hour erection. Very severe pain!

Today's pin was one of the most painful I have experienced, even though it was only 2 1/2 hours. Weird how that works. It is the same dose I did yesterday, which I got 3 1/2 hours out of with only moderate pain. Today, when I pinned, I aimed at 3 o'clock, but according to the red dot left by the needle it wound up being more like 4 or 5 o'clock. Since I was pinning parallel to the floor, it had to be close to going into the CS. I have no idea how that happened. I am going to aim for 1 or 2 o'clock tomorrow.

The really weird part is when I discharged the syringe all was good until I got down to about 15 units. Then I ran into resistance and pain. I sucked it up and continued, discharging slowly. As soon as I pulled the needle out the intense pain started. Fucking mind numbing! Just DAMN! I am now nursing my recovering wiener.

That sounds awful, O. Yikes. Have you tried aspirin to take down the pain & erection? In my research, I came across something that said that aspirin not only halts the body's production of prostaglandins but also inhibits the actions of them, as well. It could be a cheap and easy experiment and something to keep in the toolbox. Have a good day and cheers to only slight/moderate pain in future shots. :)

For instance ALCAR seems to come up in the discussion on androgen receptors uptake. Wasn't sure if anyone or you knew of any others that increase this or are/have done anything to increase this as well.

:lightbulb: The presence of androgens increases the amount of androgen receptors, as well. IC administrations would be best, IMO.

That sounds awful, O. Yikes. Have you tried aspirin to take down the pain & erection? In my research, I came across something that said that aspirin not only halts the body's production of prostaglandins but also inhibits the actions of them, as well. It could be a cheap and easy experiment and something to keep in the toolbox. Have a good day and cheers to only slight/moderate pain in future shots. :)

I haven't tried aspirin. I have this whacko theory that pain = gain. The more pain, the more gain. I really believe that. Ronielle has been working for years on ANYTHING that would reduce the pain, with no luck. I have wondered if you were put under anesthesia, then were injected, totally unconscious to the pain, what would happen. I am guessing not much. I believe you have to have that consciousness to advance, which unfortunately includes the pain.

I totally get what you're saying, I was just suggesting it for like when you have a bad pin and the pain is excruciating. Like a way to kill it, not just to get through a session.

I totally get what you're saying, I was just suggesting it for like when you have a bad pin and the pain is excruciating. Like a way to kill it, not just to get through a session.

Gotcha'! Yeah, I need to consider some form of relief. Yesterday was intense, and I am moving up 5mcg today. I guess I'm a fucking masochist. :banghead:

Today's pin was one of the most painful I have experienced, even though it was only 2 1/2 hours. Weird how that works. It is the same dose I did yesterday, which I got 3 1/2 hours out of with only moderate pain. Today, when I pinned, I aimed at 3 o'clock, but according to the red dot left by the needle it wound up being more like 4 or 5 o'clock. Since I was pinning parallel to the floor, it had to be close to going into the CS. I have no idea how that happened. I am going to aim for 1 or 2 o'clock tomorrow.

The really weird part is when I discharged the syringe all was good until I got down to about 15 units. Then I ran into resistance and pain. I sucked it up and continued, discharging slowly. As soon as I pulled the needle out the intense pain started. Fucking mind numbing! Just DAMN! I am now nursing my recovering wiener.

had that happen before and I theorized I hit a vein or went to deep or obviously went somewhere it wasnt supposed to...

OMG, perhaps you entered at 3 o'clock but the needle was inserted at an angle? The only other thing I can think of is that ronielle had told me that occasionally people hit the cavernous artery. This results in a much more intense and painful session. I injected at 3 o'clock a couple days ago and later the dot indicated 1 or 2 o'clock. Wish I had a solid answer, good luck tomorrow.

had that happen before and I theorized I hit a vein or went to deep or obviously went somewhere it wasnt supposed to...

It was weird. I thought I had pinned at 3 o'clock. Turned out it was much more like 4 or 5. When discharging everything was fine, until I got to about 15 units left in the syringe. Then I got resistance and pain. I probably should have aborted at that point and selected a new injection site for the remainder, but I didn't. I just sucked it up, bearing the pain, and unloaded the syringe. I have no idea what that was all about but it created one of the most painful erections I have had to date.

I pinned 140mcg about an hour and a half ago and everything went fine. I pinned at about 10 o'clock, making sure I wouldn't get too low. Moderate pain. I had planned to move up to 145mcg today, but I was afraid of a repeat of yesterday, so I stayed at 140. I expect to get 2 1/2 to 3 hours out of this one.

Damn I want to jump in that water.
Nothing but tornados, t-storms, hot cloudy days here in oklahoma recently.
-----
Question to OMG: Have you looked into a receptor concoction topical cream or something oral to help with utilization in the penile area? To help I guess with andractim. In regards to DHT uptake.

Ive been reading a shit load of studies from pubmed on topical DHT for penile growth and a few forum topics as well. Seems most participants in these studies were younger and a few older in the micropenis/ETC DHT studies.

Wasn't sure how much age had a factor with how topical DHT worked in/on the penis. Given I guess that these receptors shut down overtime w/ age. I'm 26 and was just researching(and still searching) on how much of a factor this is for DHT utilization. I know shutting down or limiting DHT systemically has been discussion via ronielle and a few others (about finasteride & dutasteride).

Thanks. Keep the hawaii pictures coming and I'll keep banging my head against the wall :banghead: listening to this thunderstorm roll in while day-dreaming about blue waters and bikini women.

Ronielle referenced Eucommia bark (Du Zhong) somewhere on his site, to increase receptor response.

No Pain Today.

So. I ran out of 30g 5/16 1cc pins. I have a few 31g 5/16 .3cc's sitting around. Couldn't feel it going in at all with the AutoJect 2. But. More importantly. An hour later and it's the most pain free experience I've had to date. Will give it another try tomorrow...

Today's cocktail/routine....

140 mcg PGE1/DMSO

30 minutes jelqing
Light manual stretching

Andractim topical
Oral PABA

Day 4, Week 3, Cycle 6. 2 1/2-hour erection. Moderate pain!

Ronielle referenced Eucommia bark (Du Zhong) somewhere on his site, to increase receptor response.

Thanks. Will look in to it. :cool: Just googling didn't pull up much, I will try to find out where he referenced it.

OMG - are you pinning PGE-1 daily? I read on an official Alprostadil website that administration should be done no more frequent than every other day. Do you think that could be the cause of the severe pain and desensitization? Your dosages are crazy high.

I also read that andractim has good results when used with a pump. Something about the expanded state allows better penetration. Thoughts?

Last edited:
OMG - are you pinning PGE-1 daily? I read on an official Alprostadil website that administration should be done no more frequent than every other day. Do you think that could be the cause of the severe pain and desensitization? Your dosages are crazy high.

I also read that andractim has good results when used with a pump. Something about the expanded state allows better penetration. Thoughts?

My dosages are sissy stuff compared to Ronielle, who has been pinning 500mcg a day for a long time, plus adding papaverine. The EOD advice given on Alprostidil is for recreational users. I have another goal in mind.

Most guys experience some level of pain. Sometimes it's worse than other times and I have yet to find a correlation as to why. I have been titrating up pretty rapidly lately, usually at 5mcg per day. I have held fast at 140mcg the past couple of days because of the REALLY painful episode I had a few days ago. Still trying to figure out why that particular episode was SO painful. I pinned very low, for one thing, 4 or 5 o'clock (I have no idea how that happened, details in a previous post), and the syringe was discharging normally, without event, until I got down to about 15 units left, when I got resistance from the plunger and severe pain. I figured my CC was full in that area, so I waited a couple of seconds for the PGE1 to distribute throughout my CC, then pushed the plunger slowly. Still got resistance and pain, but I just kept going since it was only 15 units left to go. JUST DAMN! Hurt like bitch and kept hurting REAL BAD for two hours before dissipating. So, the next day I was very careful to pin high, about 10 o'clock, using the same 140mcg dose. All went fine. Very normal episode with only the usual, moderate pain.

So, to answer your question, I don't think it is desensitization at all. I think it is a growing wiener, and new receptors which have to be fed. If you plateau your dosage, you don't grow, only maintain. Just my theory.

And I see no problem pinning every day. There have been many times when I pinned twice a day, one training dose, one recreational.

As far as Andractim and pumping goes, there may be something to having a good pump going when you apply Andractim. I know of no better pump than from PGE1. I have a Bathmate and someone who had never tried PGE1 once asked me how it compared to his use of Bathmate, which he claimed was very painful. I laughed and told him that PGE1 was a hundred times worse. I always apply Andractim just after pinning, which is when I believe my receptors are most alive, like baby birds in the nest, opening their mouths wide when Mama comes home with a worm.

Last edited:
My dosages are sissy stuff compared to Ronielle, who has been pinning 500mcg a day for a long time, plus adding papaverine. The EOD advice given on Alprostidil is for recreational users. I have another goal in mind.

Most guys experience some level of pain. Sometimes it's worse than other times and I have yet to find a correlation as to why. I have been titrating up pretty rapidly lately, usually at 5mcg per day. I have held fast at 140mcg the past couple of days because of the REALLY painful episode I had a few days ago. Still trying to figure out why that particular episode was SO painful. I pinned very low, for one thing, 4 or 5 o'clock (I have no idea how that happened, details in a previous post), and the syringe was discharging normally, without event, until I got down to about 15 units left, when I got resistance from the plunger and severe pain. I figured my CC was full in that area, so I waited a couple of seconds for the PGE1 to distribute throughout my CC, then pushed the plunger slowly. Still got resistance and pain, but I just kept going since it was only 15 units left to go. JUST DAMN! Hurt like bitch and kept hurting REAL BAD for two hours before dissipating. So, the next day I was very careful to pin high, about 10 o'clock, using the same 140mcg dose. All went fine. Very normal episode with only the usual, moderate pain.

So, to answer your question, I don't think it is desensitization at all. I think it is a growing wiener, and new receptors which have to be fed. If you plateau your dosage, you don't grow, only maintain. Just my theory.

And I see no problem pinning every day. There have been many times when I pinned twice a day, one training dose, one recreational.

As far as Andractim and pumping goes, there may be something to having a good pump going when you apply Andractim. I know of no better pump than from PGE1. I have a Bathmate and someone who had never tried PGE1 once asked me how it compared to his use of Bathmate, which he claimed was very painful. I laughed and told him that PGE1 was a hundred times worse. I always apply Andractim just after pinning, which is when I believe my receptors are most alive, like baby birds in the nest, opening their mouths wide when Mama comes home with a worm.

OMG how are you getting up to 140mcg? Do you have a larger pin or are you doubling up on meds when you mix em up?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear