over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE, the uphill battle...

I use cheap 10% benzoyl peroxide wash from CVS and a prescription gel called Ziana. I had bad BACNE during and after my first cycle. The combo with occasional tanning cleared it right up. On my second cycle now, a got no spots using the wash and if I see a little ance coming my girl puts a tiny bit of that gel on it and its gone really quick. If you can go to a derm ask for ziana. I heard retin-a is the same thing . stay away from the accutane unless you HAVE to use it.

No anti-e? Skin does not play well with estrogen & androgens.
Generally speaking, Estrogen causes sebaceous activity (oil secretion) and androgen act on pores to close. Not a good combo.

Get on an anti-e to dry up your skin and it should help you bro. I suggest low doe exemestane over nolva as it prevents test aromatization while tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) blocks existing estrogen. Play around with both and see if one works better for you than the other. Don't over do the Anti-Es. You still need estrogen around if you want to please the ladies.

-RD

Are HCG or Amiridex considered an Anti-E?

Acne is really starting to get the best of me. I am currently in my second cycle. I had an break out the last week of my 1st cycle that just got even worse as I came off cycle. I went threw PCT and my off time and am now in week 3 of my second cycle and cannot shake this Acne. First off I tried a trick I read on another forum of taking B5, Zinc, and Pycnogenol. I did it for a month and it didnt seem to help at all. Next I tried Accutane. I started out at 20mg ED, and eventually changed to 40mg ED. I went threw a 30 mL bottle, so it was somewhere between like 18-22 days and didnt really see any change at all. Anyone else have stubborn Acne like mine and find a day to get rid of it?

Try some of our Acne Annihilator. I think you will be impressed by the results. especially since you have already tried those other products.Our product delivers results, period!! It's on sale for $13.99 per bottle. Keep your eye out for a Buy 3 get 1 FREE offer coming soon!

Im not sure if you would say this is a horrible breakout, or if its mild for a steroid breakout or what, so I took 2 pics. The acne is all on my upper chest (right below my pecs the whole way up, but not on my neck and face. On my upper arms, worst on my shoulders, and on my upper back. Here are pics, I didnt know how to make them smaller so I just made them links, and yes I know I need to shave my chest, I was shaving until the breakout started, kept catching pimples with the razer, that didnt turn out to well...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67343&stc=1&d=1389403936

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67344&stc=1&d=1389403957

Attachments

• 20140110_205605.jpg
    20140110_205605.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 20140110_205650.jpg
    20140110_205650.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 402
that's from gear and I do not feel like creams and soaps will do a thing for it. they did not work for me once the acne got bad.

I'd use antibiotics at a minimum. 200mg minocycline is something I've used with good results.

but with Accutane and antibiotics you have to know how to use it and possible sides.

get educated on it and use something or go to a doc.

that shit is going to get worse and worse if you don't act on it.

controling estrogen and getting on something for the acne is paramount.

that's from gear and I do not feel like creams and soaps will do a thing for it. they did not work for me once the acne got bad.

I'd use antibiotics at a minimum. 200mg minocycline is something I've used with good results.

but with Accutane and antibiotics you have to know how to use it and possible sides.

get educated on it and use something or go to a doc.

that shit is going to get worse and worse if you don't act on it.

controling estrogen and getting on something for the acne is paramount.

What is your suggestion for controling the E2? someone mentioned Anti-E earlier. I know that you dont want to totally get rid of all E2, just put it back into a normal balance. Im using 250iu of HCG twice a week and .25mg of Amiridex EOD. Is this good enough to combat the E2, or do I need more than this?

more adex...

try .5mg three days in a row then after that stay at .5 eod

see how that works

hcg is not helping estrogen it can cause it to go up.

the amount of adex needed is not a magic number someone has its different for everyone.

also just because your estrogen will be lower doesnt mean the acne will disappear it will take time.

is it pharmacy adex or liquid?
it's possible if it's liquid that it's not real or underdosed.
personally I would need more than .25mg eod adex with the cycle youre on.

humor me bro and try tanning bed it really works just make sure you keep a fan going so you don't sweat

Accurate is supposed to be used for months, not days.

Get a salycic acid body wash and use nizoral. Works for me :)

Obviously regular washing and a good cleanser is essential. The acne on my back and top of my head is getting bad. It's my fault and I need to be less lazy with things. I just means some tanning would make a world of difference. I find mt2 combined with tanning gets rid of all my acne overtime. I stupidly haven't taken an AI for about 6months and have been on lots of test on and off so a big no no. Estrogen control is key so make sure that is covered too. Then you have supplements such as choline bitartrate (amongst many) that can be useful for acne but to me these are nowhere as important as the above as it's mainly a hormone (and oily skin) issue.

Last edited:
Bro everyone is different need to find something that works for you. Been proven that anti bacterial meds work. I would start there.

Sent from my iPhone

Acne is really starting to get the best of me. I am currently in my second cycle. I had an break out the last week of my 1st cycle that just got even worse as I came off cycle. I went threw PCT and my off time and am now in week 3 of my second cycle and cannot shake this Acne. First off I tried a trick I read on another forum of taking B5, Zinc, and Pycnogenol. I did it for a month and it didnt seem to help at all. Next I tried Accutane. I started out at 20mg ED, and eventually changed to 40mg ED. I went threw a 30 mL bottle, so it was somewhere between like 18-22 days and didnt really see any change at all. Anyone else have stubborn Acne like mine and find a day to get rid of it?

WOW! Accutane is a permanent cure. I don't think you used it long enough

Accutane is not a permanent cure, but it should have cleared the acne up for some time if it is legit. i was perscribed accutane as a teenager by my dermatologist and the acne went away for about 5 years but then it came back. I had a second round of accutane in my mid-20s and now I am in my mid-40s and I still get an occassional pimple or two, but it is very minimal.

Steady levels of hormones in your blood over time will get you rid of ACNE... it's the ups and downs caused by "cycling" that create a mess in your body.

[lang=id]Increase your water intake for drinking and eat more vegetables and fruits in your daily meals. Keep your hair out of your face and wash your hair regularly. Avoid too much sun exposure and use moisturizer with sunscreen.[/lang]

Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) at 10 grams a day, 150mg Ranitidine, and 100mg zinc. Will cure anyone. If not run accutane 20mg ED last resort only.

accutane is a permanent cure for 80% of the ppl who take it the 6-10 months that's required. it bases of weight and age i have been on 40mg a day for 9 months stuff is amazing haven't had one breakout since i started taking done 2 cycles during this time. it simple go to dermatologist tell him the TRUTH they see it every day they will know regardless tell him you have tried bactrim , minocycline etc... from your primary dr and you want cleared up bottom line. i do recommend good insurance because stuff cost a fortune ask him for the coupon they all have them will lower to 10$ a month. all the storys you here about online i would listen to about 10% of it. Its not for everyone but works for most. this is just my 2cents on the matter. load up on chap stick and lotion because does dry you out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131