over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10iu gh dosing for mass protocol

gsxr102705

Registered
I wanted personal opinions on peoples experience using 10ius gh eod for bulking purposes, not much concern with fat loss since 3/4 year i focus on that. I do feel for fat loss smaller more frequent dosing is ideal, but what if you want maximum muscle growth

i selected three options, 10ius gh eod on WO days

1- 10 ius gh, 6 iu humilin R pre WO, 6iu humilin R 5 hours after last shot.

2- 5ius gh 6 ius humilin R Pre WO, 5 ius gh and 6 ius humilin R 5 hours after last shot

3- 10ius gh pre bed, next day slin pre WO, slin 5 hours after WO

I ran 10iu's for 30 days. Lost 10 lbs ,all the fat I had left.

so im leaning towards more of splitting the 10 iu into two shot protocol,

i just wanted experience users that have tried both with same quality gh if they have noticed better mass results with either one.

also curious about every other day gh/slin. planning an eod gh/slin aswell for mass.

I plan on training twice per day but only on gh/slin days mainly so I can divide dosage and flood muscles twice per day.

So....

day 1:
50iu Lantus (24hr slin) 1st thing in the am, breakfast, preworkout humalog 90 min later, train, 5iu genotropin. Eat all day then repeat in the evening preworkout humalog and postworkout 5iu genotropin.

day 2:
no training, ghrp/cjc combo 3x per day

currently 5'11 228lbs 7.8%bf

not hijacking here, hopefully this can peak some interest. our protocols are almost identical, i like the way you think!

I wanted personal opinions on peoples experience using 10ius gh eod for bulking purposes, not much concern with fat loss since 3/4 year i focus on that. I do feel for fat loss smaller more frequent dosing is ideal, but what if you want maximum muscle growth

i selected three options, 10ius gh eod on WO days

1- 10 ius gh, 6 iu humilin R pre WO, 6iu humilin R 5 hours after last shot.

2- 5ius gh 6 ius humilin R Pre WO, 5 ius gh and 6 ius humilin R 5 hours after last shot

3- 10ius gh pre bed, next day slin pre WO, slin 5 hours after WO

What kind of gear are you running? Just finished a 6 week cruise of 175mg test per week. 1 week ago started 1.5g test, 1.0g deca, 100mg anadrol. planning on starting the gh/slin on week 3 of blast.

Ive been priming the body by carb cycling and getting down to lowest body fat possible(around 8%) , this is when i love peptides.

then im going to do a short burst cycle followed by increased carbs and proteins taking advantage of the anabolic rebound
AAS will be Front load of tren and mast with a low dose of test, hcg first day on cycle all the way to the end at 500iu week. carbo on hand.

Training will be more like the phil hernon type, by low volume but more frequent sessions

gh(brown tops) and slin will be eod, im keeping the slin no more then 6 ius at once as dats info correctly states. the Gh dose im not sure of but want 10 iu eod, so will try 10 all at once before training with slin and then slin PWO, if sides get too bad then i will split up gh dose. Ive been doing petides for a long time and love then for fat loss and recomp effect. never went passed 5 iu gh at one time, so im curious if its worth gh over peptides since it will no longer be pulsed and will be elavation.

you can get more info on short burst cycles Marcus has really good info on it and the science behind the rebound you are after.

the Gh dose im not sure of but want 10 iu eod, so will try 10 all at once before training with slin and then slin PWO...............

you can get more info on short burst cycles Marcus has really good info on it and the science behind the rebound you are after.

Curious as to your choice of hgh with your pre-workout slin instead of post? Also who is marcus is he a pm member or is on dat's board? Where can I find his ideas? Thanks

Ohhh 1 more thing... High dose tren/mast with hrt test for bulking? You will definitely stay dry and hard on that and can surely grow on tren but why do you like that as opposed to the traditional bulking compounds?

What browntops do you have? If they are Hyges, batch 20130701, they are testing really poorly right now.

Curious as to your choice of hgh with your pre-workout slin instead of post? Also who is marcus is he a pm member or is on dat's board? Where can I find his ideas? Thanks

Ohhh 1 more thing... High dose tren/mast with hrt test for bulking? You will definitely stay dry and hard on that and can surely grow on tren but why do you like that as opposed to the traditional bulking compounds?

Why would you do 10 units post workout? Because someone told you to? GH doesn't peak for about 3 hours and takes 4 hours to run its course before it's metabolized.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Everything I always read said 20ius post workout 3 times a week was the best for mass idk how true it is or if it really works but that's just what I always remember reading. Not sure if doing 10ius would be enough.

Everything I always read said 20ius post workout 3 times a week was the best for mass idk how true it is or if it really works but that's just what I always remember reading. Not sure if doing 10ius would be enough.

Lol...did you just make this up?

Could you be referring to Insulin (and not GH) by chance?

Could you be referring to Insulin (and not GH) by chance?

Shaking my head in disbelief that this discussion is getting more ignorant.

Why would you do 10 units post workout? Because someone told you to? GH doesn't peak for about 3 hours and takes 4 hours to run its course before it's metabolized.

No smartass, because that is when the body creates a natural gh pulse. We are trying to create an environment that resembles what the body naturally does in response to training but with supraphysiological gh dosing. Your pituitary does not release gh pre-workout so why the fuck would u pin it then? Plus 1.8iu of Pfizer genotropin has me unable to drive for an hour i'm so drowsy, now we are talking about 10iu. Let me load you up with that much geno and see if you even make it to the gym. Yeah this conversation is getting soooooo ignorant isn't it... More like rude!

Also I am not dosing subq I will be dosing IV so your 3 and 4 hr rule doesn't really apply to that now does it, or those that would dose IM for that matter.... don't start a rant over pinning it IV either its Pfizer Genotropin, not generic Chinese shit gh. I work and train with a monster IFBB pro and pinning pharma gh IV is pretty common.

Last edited:
No smartass, because that is when the body creates a natural gh pulse. We are trying to create an environment that resembles what the body naturally does in response to training but with supraphysiological gh dosing. Your pituitary does not release gh pre-workout so why the fuck would u pin it then? Plus 1.8iu of Pfizer genotropin has me unable to drive for an hour i'm so drowsy, now we are talking about 10iu. Let me load you up with that much geno and see if you even make it to the gym. Yeah this conversation is getting soooooo ignorant isn't it

Maybe if you were a contributing member to the board and a contributing member to what goes on around here, you would have seen the video where Dr. Eric Serrano says to administer it pre workout as well as alpha6164 who is also a doctor in a respected member saying the same exact thing. By the time your workout is complete...the actions and conversions of the gh will be rising/peaking. Ok smartass?

Lol...did you just make this up?

No I remember it going around alot of boards a few years ago and heres an excerpt from one I saved off a board and sorry it actually was 10ius pwo.

"The third recommend use of hGH is for athletes off season looking to gain the maximum amount of mass possible. You will gain a lot of lean mass, but also have a lot of water retention due to the dosing schedule. For this type of growth hormone cycle, you will take your weekly hGH dose and split it into three shots taken post workout. For example, a bodybuilder who normally does 4iu per day on a normal schedule, which is 28iu per week, you will take 10iu 3x per week post workout only. When using hGH in this manner you may experience increased insulin sensitivity and it is highly recommended you use exogenous insulin with your hGH. This timing schedule forces the maximum conversion to IGF-1 in the muscle as well as generates hyperplasia. You will have amazing recovery abilities, quick increases in lean mass and can cycle the use on and off in conjunction with your steroid cycles. "

Last edited:
Yes, that's what I thought...10iu.

Yes, that's what I thought...10iu.

Yeah sorry about that man for some reason I just could of swore it was 20 but that must of slin and not gh i was thinking of atm.

Maybe if you were a contributing member to the board and a contributing member to what goes on around here, you would have seen the video where Dr. Eric Serrano says to administer it pre workout as well as alpha6164 who is also a doctor in a respected member saying the same exact thing. By the time your workout is complete...the actions and conversions of the gh will be rising/peaking. Ok smartass?

Yes maybe true for subq but IV mimics your natural gh pulse in timing no matter how large the dose (relatively speaking, 500iu will take awhile to clear).

Sorry that I didnt realize TWO doctors out of all the doctors involved in our sport suddenly changed 25 years of hgh doctrine. I guess my upcoming masters degree in nutritional biochemistry and potential doctorate of philosophy will give me that same power... CANT WAIT!! No disrespect to the doctors participating on this board I think that is awesome and wish it happened more frequently as everyone needs informed guidance. I would like to hear more details about their protocol and why so I will try to find that.

Personally I think their recommendations will interupt the production of MGF in trained muscles pwo as hgh levels will be rising before training has even begun without a targeted damage tissue. This would create massive IGF levels in the immediate hours following a workout, cutting off the very important proliferation period of hyperplasia (high ratio of mgf:igf) and immediately signalling differentiation (high ratio of igf:mgf).

The entire idea of megadosing gh for growth is based on the favorable mgf:igf levels it will create postworkout which means alot of new muscle cells. As gh levels start to rise after administration this process is beginning. Although when dosed pre workout their is no targeted damaged tissue to create this environment and the previously trained muscles from the days earlier have already run this course. My theory is the 1st few hours of gh afer dosing this way will yield alot of intestinal binding and other internal organs (not what we want). Now this isnt the case with a morning 4iu dose but when u talk megadosing 10iu and above you better be sure it has somewhere to go when you pin it.

Also 10iu of subq hgh will stay active much much longer than 4 hours, allowing for a loooong hyperplasia cycle to take place. (what we want)

I think you'd be better off with pwo ghrp/mod-grf combo followed by your hgh megadose 20min later but not everyone is going to do that and wtf do I know anyways. I'm on here just looking for experience, i know the science.

So.... have you had better results with your pre workout chinese generic gh dosing or are you simply "doing it because someone told you to" :D

ps... hope this thread is starting to get intelligent enough for you. Sorry if I seem rude but u did insult me. U have alot of posts on this board and im sure u thought i was just some other newb trying to figure shit out, so i hold no grudge, ur right I have not participated alot on this board I typically just read.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry about that man for some reason I just could of swore it was 20 but that must of slin and not gh i was thinking of atm.

Its all good bro. Personally I like the idea of 10 IU eod and if you are anal enough to keep up with it, peptides on the opposing days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity