over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

its prolly bout time....

Johhny has helped me and many other members.

He is straight up and i enjoy reading his posts.

"- Johnny...

For someone younger well mid 20's wanting to give it a good go for a few years....who IS getting bloods and there "ok"....

Would you say stick to a TEST base for say 2years whilst having a few blasts there using other compounds?

OR..

Would you do what you did...so some Test, Mast, Npp and then a lower dose of Tren..

Personally speaking, as long as my bloods are healthy id rather get to where i wanna be a lot quicker in 2 years then after that i can cruise more and come off till my bloods are better etc and use LOWER doses once i've reached it.

Thanks,
J

THIS.
that is what I did first 3-5 years prob. way healthier imo. only used "derivitaives" of testosterone during 4-6 months contest preps. otherwise was only on test and slin and lil gh here n there for the most part.

the test, mast, npp and tren crap was when I was trying to look good year round. that was toward the end when I was seeing what I could get away with and not have to work hard honestly.....
-JS

Joe bodybuilder has a few years of experience (with supplements/ contests etc). He decides he wants to take it to the next level and chase pro status. In your experience, what would be a realistic monetary investment to chase this? Mostly in supplements/coaching/therapy/doc visits etc

Joe bodybuilder has a few years of experience (with supplements/ contests etc). He decides he wants to take it to the next level and chase pro status. In your experience, what would be a realistic monetary investment to chase this? Mostly in supplements/coaching/therapy/doc visits etc

I'm no JS, unfortunately:( but I'd guess 10k per year.

hello mr. smiles.

if u dont mind, a short question:

I read u like wide grip upright rows.

How u do them?

Some time ago i read in a german board (my home Country) about a Bodybuilder, who do upright rows in the Smith machine.
really heavy weight, wide grip and pull only up to navel Level.

What do you think? thats the way u do them?

Thanks

Johnny,
Seems you just took a month off (here). Hope all is well brother.

"Where'd you go, I miss you so, seems like you've been gone forever"

Please come back home.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Been wondering the same thing even though he has taken long breaks like this in the past. Hope everything is alright JS.

x2

JS I hope you are well. I noticed you were on here the other day. You did say you might have a break. It's time to come back now ;)

does this bodybuilder also deal? if so, wont cost much of anything. if not, who knows, I think we have heard it been quoted here before, Jay Cutller said it best "...as much as you can afford." I couldn't afford gh all the time but used it when I could.
-JS

Last edited:
hello mr. smiles.

if u dont mind, a short question:

I read u like wide grip upright rows.

How u do them?

Some time ago i read in a german board (my home Country) about a Bodybuilder, who do upright rows in the Smith machine.
really heavy weight, wide grip and pull only up to navel Level.

What do you think? thats the way u do them?

Thanks

I think what you described is worth trying. I only do dumbbell laterals and upright rows for delts. I think wide grip upright rows are better than narrow for hitting the delt more and traps less. for me its about forearm and brachialis? involvement. i partially tore my right bicep years ago so narrow grip in upright row taxes my forearm/bicep tie in and it sucks. wide grip helped alleviate this AND put more direct tension on the delts.
-JS

Johnny,
Seems you just took a month off (here). Hope all is well brother.

Been BUSY with this new business i started. lot of fun but lots of hours too. i will try to lurk but posting and keeping up with everything is getting hard to do!
i decided to do a blast btw.......
-JS

x2

JS I hope you are well. I noticed you were on here the other day. You did say you might have a break. It's time to come back now ;)

FORT MINOR rocks! btw:headbang: that's a great song....

i am staying pretty busy with my new jobby job but will try to check in here when i can.

this place is pretty entertaining with some of you guys on here. i think since i been on hiatus ROSS has been banned 2x, AshropRep banned 1x and Elvia, you damn near broke your back but did a syntherolrun anyway (you crazy bastard):)
-JS

i am staying pretty busy with my new jobby job but will try to check in here when i can.

this place is pretty entertaining with some of you guys on here. i think since i been on hiatus ROSS has been banned 2x, AshropRep banned 1x and Elvia, you damn near broke your back but did a syntherolrun anyway (you crazy bastard):)
-JS

Yep, you never know whos next.

As far as getting banned, Ross is a walking timebomb. But Ashoprep? I didn't even realize you did three days too!

"Decided to do a blast"... :star-w:rs lol... GL on tha biz brotha...

Yep, you never know whos next.

No I can safely say you will be banned again ;):D I think I have been banned 4 times. I will try my best but I think Ross has me beaten in the banning regard... I give him 4 weeks :eek: Just joking we will both be good... getting banned is horrible.

-JS

Matey I hadn't even heard of Fort Minor but just looked them up on you-tube :D I hope your new business venture is going well. I have just restarted my log and it's going great.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws