over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

got bloodwork back need some help..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
So last week my doc surprised me with bloodwork.. normally he does it at set times of the year like every 6 months etc so i did not see this coming.. was only on 400mg cyp and my test came back at 1988.. which is not good..

just curious if anyone has had this happen and what if any outs would i have? like natural test booster i was taking or maybe say the test was wrong and retest? just curious what approach i should take when he brings this up? I got an email and logged in to my labcorp acct and seen it and im sure i will be hearing from him soon..

also on the labcorp report it says "results confirmed on dilution." so not sure if i can play like the test came back wrong..

thanks

It sounds like you are afraid of your doctor...you are the customer here not the other way around. I would tell him "yeah I don't really want to get into why it's so high I want to make sure I'm healthy so how is everything else?"

It sounds like you are afraid of your doctor...you are the customer here not the other way around. I would tell him "yeah I don't really want to get into why it's so high I want to make sure I'm healthy so how is everything else?"

Not really scared of him.. just dont want him to think im doubling up and cut me back to .5ml a week when im on 1ml a week now.

Not really scared of him.. just dont want him to think im doubling up and cut me back to .5ml a week when im on 1ml a week now.

Tell him you accidentally took a second dose, forgetting you had already injected that morning.

can you have your labs done again?

Not sure... What are the chances of labcorp messing up? I could go in right next time but not sure since the labs said results confirmed by dilution..

The likelihood of a screw up by the lab is almost nil. The doctor is going to know why. Your best move is to do like mentioned above and say you accidentally took an additional dose. Be profusely apologetic! You might even be wise to address it head on by calling the office, explaining that you looked at the results and when you saw it you realized "why".

I hope it works out!

Dr just faxed me the rest of results.. here they are.. any insight is appreciated!

These came back on 400 cyp a week.. 200mgx2 split up.. and letro .6mg MWF

Also running trest 50mg ED if that might effect levels..

I will just post the ones that came back HIGH or LOW

FSH .2 1.5-12.4 range

LH <.100 1.7-8.6 range

CBC

monocytes 6.3% 1-6% range
Granulocytes 70.6% 50-70% range
RDW 15.8 11.5-14.5 %

ALT 106 21-72 range
AST 68 17-59 range

I played the oops i took two shots by accident..

he said stop for 2 weeks and retest.. so hope i got by that one..

So what you're saying is that the doctor has you on TRT and you've been doubling up? He's going to know. He may not prescribe you TRT anymore if that's the case. Not a lot of options here...He's not stupid. The only thing I would do is bring in a bottle of some prohormone type product....Empty most of it out and tell him you've been using this. Playing dumb along this line is most likely your only play aside from coming clean.

Dr just faxed me the rest of results.. here they are.. any insight is appreciated!

These came back on 400 cyp a week.. 200mgx2 split up.. and letro .6mg MWF

Also running trest 50mg ED if that might effect levels..

I will just post the ones that came back HIGH or LOW

FSH .2 1.5-12.4 range

LH <.100 1.7-8.6 range

CBC

monocytes 6.3% 1-6% range
Granulocytes 70.6% 50-70% range
RDW 15.8 11.5-14.5 %

ALT 106 21-72 range
AST 68 17-59 range

Liver enzymes are elevated. Did you train within 24-48 hours of the blood draw? Take any nsaid's or Tylenol? Alcohol? Any other medications?

Have you had an infection recently?

I had trained recently.. no pills period.. or alcohol.. or infections.. Ran some dmz like 2 months ago but thats it..

What about the fsh and lh? do i need to cut my letro dose down?

and BIO i was not expecting the test.. told him i took a shot late sunday and woke up and took another thinking i had forgot to take my sunday night shot.. played the brain fart card ..

So what you're saying is that the doctor has you on TRT and you've been doubling up? He's going to know. He may not prescribe you TRT anymore if that's the case. Not a lot of options here...He's not stupid. The only thing I would do is bring in a bottle of some prohormone type product....Empty most of it out and tell him you've been using this. Playing dumb along this line is most likely your only play aside from coming clean.

I respectfully disagree. I did the same thing the first time I got prescribed and my endo fell for it. I went back to the normal dose immediately after though. If you only use that explanation once, it should work. More than that, and your point applies.

also on hcg 250iux2 a week.. and thats every drug in my system..

Im starting to think maybe its the trest that has me completely shut down..

maybe bump the hcg up to 500 iu?

Last edited:
Do not tell him you accidentally took an extra dose tell him you did it on purpose.

Example: I take my "1ml" on sundays but this weekend I forgot and so i took it on Tuesday then again on Sunday to get back on schedule

Then he tested me on monday so of coarse it was higher than normal

Ask for a retest now that you on back schedule and apologize for not telling him before he ran the blood work

just tell the doc you ll go somewhere if they change your dose. just say you made a mistake. there a business and want to keep customers

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws