over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 and TB500 for injuries/joints

Can bpc157 not be taken orally? I seem to recall reading this in another thread here on PM.

Any difference in results between oral administration or injecting sub q near the injured site?

Have used TB500 twice for elbow tendonitis and did notice a difference, getting better each time.
Going heavier again recently (its been probably 4-6 months since I had issue), I can feel it coming on again, and I will be trying out the BPC this time....just ordered some so will probably start it up next week before the tendonitis gets any worse.

I am very interested in this as I had a complete pec rupture and some torn muscle tissue as well...
My Tendon was completely torn off the Humerus and i had it surgically reattached in Oct. which was cutting a notch in the bone and drill holes in the bone to suture the tendon back in place. The tears in the pec are not fixable but they were minor. I healed fast and was Injecting HGH into the pec muscle daily. The physical appearance is very good however strength is a lot off.
Would it be beneficial at this point to do these Pep injections?
Could i cover both the muscle tare and the tendon by injecting into the Pec as I did and still do with the HGH?

Thank you everyone. Ordered 2 bottles of both. If this entire protocol doesnt do it nothing will! I will come back and update everyone ok what i did and how it worked in a month!

TB and BPC use bac water or AA?

Bac for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

My hands, mainly the big knuckle on the middle finger, hurt constantly, thumbs too, right in the meat. I'm a roofer and am 52, so my hands are fucked anyways, probably arthritis. I crush up aspirin and apply with dmso. Works great for the inflammation, but not a healing product. Going to look into these two other peptides.
I used a whole kit of MGF on my torn peck two years ago, healed fast and is as good as can expect. Not a full tear, but kinda funny looking.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. Ordered 2 bottles of both. If this entire protocol doesnt do it nothing will! I will come back and update everyone ok what i did and how it worked in a month!

TB and BPC use bac water or AA?

Bacteriostatic water. Keep refrigerated.

Can bpc157 not be taken orally? I seem to recall reading this in another thread here on PM.

Any difference in results between oral administration or injecting sub q near the injured site?

That's for using BPC-157 to heal gastric ulcers I believe. Like Mike Arnold mentioned, BPC-157 works best injected at each individual injury site on a daily basis

Have used TB500 twice for elbow tendonitis and did notice a difference, getting better each time.
Going heavier again recently (its been probably 4-6 months since I had issue), I can feel it coming on again, and I will be trying out the BPC this time....just ordered some so will probably start it up next week before the tendonitis gets any worse.

BPC results come much much faster than TB.

I am very interested in this as I had a complete pec rupture and some torn muscle tissue as well...
My Tendon was completely torn off the Humerus and i had it surgically reattached in Oct. which was cutting a notch in the bone and drill holes in the bone to suture the tendon back in place. The tears in the pec are not fixable but they were minor. I healed fast and was Injecting HGH into the pec muscle daily. The physical appearance is very good however strength is a lot off.
Would it be beneficial at this point to do these Pep injections?
Could i cover both the muscle tare and the tendon by injecting into the Pec as I did and still do with the HGH?

BPC-157 healed a similar pec injury very quickly for me. It heals everything it is injected into but I think you must inject locally to get benefits otherwise when injecting Into my rotator cuff I also would have received benefits in my torn meniscus, which I didn't. Localized injection is the way to go with BPC-157. TB-500 works better as a systemic subcutaneous injection but takes time as the peptide needs 6 weeks to fully saturate your system.

Did you read all the posts? Inject "next" to the tendon--not in it.

If you'll read other posts there are numerous people saying they inject IN the tendon, as someone else just answered above. I asked because there is obviously very conflicting advice. Personally, I think I might try it but not inject in the tendon just to be safe.

I have had a sore right achilles for several years now and I am always afraid of a tear. I wonder if I could try this. If so, where the hell would I inject? lol

BPC-157 healed a similar pec injury very quickly for me. It heals everything it is injected into but I think you must inject locally to get benefits otherwise when injecting Into my rotator cuff I also would have received benefits in my torn meniscus, which I didn't. Localized injection is the way to go with BPC-157. TB-500 works better as a systemic subcutaneous injection but takes time as the peptide needs 6 weeks to fully saturate your system.
I had meniscus surgery 2 months ago and have been out of commission for roughly 3-4 months. Borderline depressing. Sounds like I need some BPC-157!!

Now would like insight and experience into BPC 157 and TB500. From what I understand BPC is localized while TB500 is systemic. Does BPC need to go INTO the joint or just close? Kinda scary. What dosages also?

ADD: deca is doing zero

My opinion, you'll get as much from the supplements listed as from the BPC. Cissus and Curcumin really help out my joints as well as, or better than Deca.

My training partner at the moment is in a similar situation to you with a knee problem and elbow pain. He's been throwin everything at the wall for weeks AND not training just to give it all time to heal. CJC, BPC-157, TB500, MK-4066 and 677 AND a shitload of AFLUTOP injected for good measure. I'll ask him about amounts of BPC, but I know it's on the higher side.

BPC is not going into the joints directly as he doesn't feel good about his chances of throwing a needle into them accurately, but injected as close as possible. Results are: The knee is better, but the elbow which has gotten the most attention (BPC injections) really, is still bad. His shoulder, which has always bothered him is way better and got no attention. Point is, we dunno why some injuries healed very well and others not...the stuff works, but seems it's a crap shoot on WHAT types of injuries it will work for.

Last edited:
Basically doing absolutely everything i can right now for my knees. Lost 1/2" in the past 3wks due to inability to train them hard, even with my usual mechanical tweaks and adjustments. Theyr getting REALLY bad. Doubt my intense training style and training through pain has helped. Normally iv taken up to 6 months off and thats allowed them to heal, but since i made a good run at Nats in 2013 havent really had a good break and need it. I want to be able to take a break, but am at my all time best and want to make the most of it first with a big run in 2015.

Purchased:
Super Bio Curcumin
MSM
chondroiten
Glucosamine
Cissus
Hydro Collagen

Now would like insight and experience into BPC 157 and TB500. From what I understand BPC is localized while TB500 is systemic. Does BPC need to go INTO the joint or just close? Kinda scary. What dosages also?

Yeah I took bpc 157 and tb500 ...and just took it Sub Q and a few times IM right into my calf muscle next to where I tore my Achilles and it worked great...

I mainly ran it Suq Q in the stomach below belly button tho and saw results in a few days .

Adding a ghrp like ipamorelin will help a lot as well! Some sermorelin will be great too. Synergy!! Little to no side with this combo.

Tb500 bpc157 = no sides just positives!!

any reason why not use AA or both AA + BAC?

I think heavyiron wrote something saying that IGF 1 LR3 its better to use AA instead of bac. not sure.

I wouldn't want to inject acetic acid into my injuries. It causes tissue necrosis. You are literally injecting acid into an injury. Ouch!!!!!
The only advantage of acetic acid for igf1-Lr3 is you can store it at room temperatures and it remains good for two years. Bacteriostatic water works just as well but must be refrigerated and used within 20-30 days.
I have only used acetic acid with Lr3. I won't do it again.

BPC results come much much faster than TB.

This is my hope.

As soon as my strength skyrockets on any cycle, my tendonitis goes apeshit right away. I always have to back it down a notch, which is not a bad thing, but I feel it impedes progress to have to work around so many damn things.......

I'd add systemic enzymes.

Make sure your cissus is 5% ketosterone or lower..

Basically doing absolutely everything i can right now for my knees. Lost 1/2" in the past 3wks due to inability to train them hard, even with my usual mechanical tweaks and adjustments. Theyr getting REALLY bad. Doubt my intense training style and training through pain has helped. Normally iv taken up to 6 months off and thats allowed them to heal, but since i made a good run at Nats in 2013 havent really had a good break and need it. I want to be able to take a break, but am at my all time best and want to make the most of it first with a big run in 2015.

Purchased:
Super Bio Curcumin
MSM
chondroiten
Glucosamine
Cissus
Hydro Collagen

Maybe I am too cautious, but one aspect of BPC-157 scares me.

Angeogenssis.

New blood vessels induced by exercise seems good, but new blood vessels forming where none should be seems like a concern, as some cancers, and other diseases are marked by detrimental angeogenssis.

It seems local vs systemic use would minimize some concerns though.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner