over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McDonald's transparency campaign backfires

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

Just thought I'd share what's really in McDonald's fries. Pretty scary when you read the ingredients. It's too bad something so disgusting can taste so good.

Damn. How hard can it be to chop up some potatoes, fry them in a a reasonably helthy fat and put a little salt on. Frankinstein food at its best. Luckily I have no taste for fried stuff. I either grill or boil in water all my food. No exeptions and it's easy as I like my food dry. Only fat I actually enjoy eating is coconut oil, mabey a few almonds in my cottage cheese from time to time.

Last edited:
Damn. How hard can it be to chop up some potatoes, fry them in a a reasonably helthy fat and put a little salt on. Frankinstein food at its best. Luckily I have no taste for fried stuff. I either grill or boil in water all my food. No exeptions and it's easy as I like my food dry. Only fat I actually enjoy eating is coconut oil, mabey a few almonds in my cottage cheese from time to time.

I thought I had read in Europe they actually do use a healthy fat? Besides serving organic milk I think they sell carrots and other healthier foods for kids too? I may be wrong, hopefully someone else can chime in.

I thought I had read in Europe they actually do use a healthy fat? Besides serving organic milk I think they sell carrots and other healthier foods for kids too? I may be wrong, hopefully someone else can chime in.

In the UK they do sell carrot sticks and chopped up apples etc for kids but you rarely see any child eating this if they have been taken to mcdonalds. As for healthy fats I'm not sure, I know we don't have as many GMO products here, I think its only legal to be used in certain animal feeds not on crops or food production. Still wouldn't eat that shit if it was that or nothing.

There's a lot more healthy options popping up round the good ol usa now
Natural organic french fries cooked in olive oil, grass fed burgers, unfortunately unless you got a very good under the radar hook up for raw milk - it's like taboo here.
Every "club" I get into doesn't last long, maybe someday I'll buy a dairy cow and milk that tit dry everyday.:p

These beat the hell outta my favorite places like 5 guys, whataburger and smashburger.

Home - BURGERFI

Home - Elevation Burger Elevation Burger

Natural organic french fries cooked in olive oil, grass fed burgers, unfortunately unless you got a very good under the radar hook up for raw milk - it's like taboo here.
Every "club" I get into doesn't last long, maybe someday I'll buy a dairy cow and milk that tit dry everyday.:p

These beat the hell outta my favorite places like 5 guys, whataburger and smashburger.

Home - BURGERFI

Interesting, there is actually a Burger Fi 7-8 blocks from my apt but I've never eaten there. How big are the portion sizes? That's my criteria when it comes to eating out lol

There's an Elevation Burger in Portland ME I love going to every chance.....100% grass fed organic beef, free range chicken, and can't remember what the fries are fried in but it's damn good

Best tasting burgers by far

The burgers are kinda small I get the triple burger and order it "green"style it comes served on a lettuce "bun". That way I can get away with stealing a handful of my girls fries. ;)

Home - BURGERFI

BurgerFi is AMAZING. I usually get two doubles or two triples. If dieting, get it in lettuce.
Interesting, there is actually a Burger Fi 7-8 blocks from my apt but I've never eaten there. How big are the portion sizes? That's my criteria when it comes to eating out lol

Hmmm I may have to try it out next time I have a cheat meal. With a real bun though

I'll have to check out BurgerFI...I've walked past it before but never tried it. I love a good cheeseburger!

Oh no GMO oil:eek: You guys should really study some genetics and understand what GMO really means. It`s not bad and never proven to be. There was stupid food inc docu-drama with farmers saying how the evil seed company would spy on them to make sure they weren`t harvesting seeds. Now these farmers were railing against GMO but they wanted to harvest and keep the seeds to plant next years crops? Sorry Mr farmer but that is stealing patented technology.

they pride themselves with slogans such as "cooked in sunflower oil" on the place mats. they also sell fruit & vegetables, and include them in all happy meals.

they also wont add salt to the fries, you have to do that yourself with little packets

Last edited:
I'll have to check out BurgerFI...I've walked past it before but never tried it. I love a good cheeseburger!
You won't regret it. And to feel good about eating it is fantastic too.

Glad I don't eat out.My wife loves to cook.

**broken link removed**

Just thought I'd share what's really in McDonald's fries. Pretty scary when you read the ingredients. It's too bad something so disgusting can taste so good.

I quit eating there long ago. Their food makes me feel like crap and passes through me within an 1 hour after eating it. Its like poison to my body honestly.

Just an off note - I read a lot of negative articles about McDonalds which are true about food quality - they basically "assemble" luke warm food.
The few times I have eaten there in the last 10 years - it was the best laxative EVER. The last time I ate there I chugged some Pepto Bismol after the meal and it wasn't too bad. ;):D

The funny thing is I read 1,000's of negative comments after the McDonald's articles, but everytime I drive by one at peak times. There are pretty much lined up like cattle at a trough. They have a serious problem these days with the complicated menu, and "gourmet" coffees and long wait times-poor service.
I seriously see them so out of touch with reality, they have lost their direction on what they do best - burgers and fries. That's why if I go for a burger I hit up 5 Guys when I am far and away from Fi or elevation.

Just an off note - I read a lot of negative articles about McDonalds which are true about food quality - they basically "assemble" luke warm food.
The few times I have eaten there in the last 10 years - it was the best laxative EVER. The last time I ate there I chugged some Pepto Bismol after the meal and it wasn't too bad. ;):D

The funny thing is I read 1,000's of negative comments after the McDonald's articles, but everytime I drive by one at peak times. There are pretty much lined up like cattle at a trough. They have a serious problem these days with the complicated menu, and "gourmet" coffees and long wait times-poor service.
I seriously see them so out of touch with reality, they have lost their direction on what they do best - burgers and fries. That's why if I go for a burger I hit up 5 Guys when I am far and away from Fi or elevation.

Spot on. Yet, I would always choose McDonalds ovr Five Guys because it's 1/5 the price. Five Guy is like $20 for a bacon cheeseburger and fries and then I'm still hungry after I'm done. That's just too expensive for a cheat meal so I'd order $15 worth of McDonald's and would get 4x the amount of food I need to curb my hunger.

Spot on. Yet, I would always choose McDonalds ovr Five Guys because it's 1/5 the price. Five Guy is like $20 for a bacon cheeseburger and fries and then I'm still hungry after I'm done. That's just too expensive for a cheat meal so I'd order $15 worth of McDonald's and would get 4x the amount of food I need to curb my hunger.

To me you just hit the nail on the head - the biggest draw is price.
Not a knock on anyone but the difference between $10 and $20 is huge for a meal. I am not rich but live comfortably, and have been fortunate enough to survive a hostile economy and job market.
A big complaint with McDonalds too is the prices are rising and the quality is lowering even further to combat the profit loss. Still Cheaper than 5 guys but..

You must live in a high cost area - cause I pay around $18 for 2 double hamburgers, small fry and reg sized soda. Granted I don't get cheese and no extra toppings except lettuce tomato onion and light mustard, but the double burger is less than $6.00 here.

Shit now I am hungry.:D;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members