over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test cyp or enan

animal71

Banned
This is one of those bang head against the wall questions: :banghead:, which test is better for TRT cypionate or enanthate? I guess in the end they are about the same with a very similar half life but I found cypionate to be a bit easier to inject every 10 days or so, but overall not much difference. Which ester do you guys prefer for your TRT cyp or enan?

Personally I prefer Test E, but only because I can get it slightly cheaper, I've noticed no difference between the two otherwise.

these are getting more and more ridiculous..

this asshole is just taunting me now :rolleyes:

this question gets asked so much it drives me crazy.

the article pretty much solves it hopefully next time someone asks!

these are getting more and more ridiculous..

this asshole is just taunting me now :rolleyes:

Listen, why are you trolling our threads? If you don't like what I'm posting as a sponsor, just ignore my threads. Evo is an official PM sponsor, so we are promoting discussion and sharing content, which is approved by the forum owner Big A. Again, if you don't like my threads, just ignore them.

Listen, why are you trolling our threads? If you don't like what I'm posting as a sponsor, just ignore my threads. Evo is an official PM sponsor, so we are promoting discussion and sharing content, which is approved by the forum owner Big A. Again, if you don't like my threads, just ignore them.

why am I trolling your threads??

bro.. why are you trolling the board?

sharing content?? you aren't sharing shit man.. you just come here and ask quite literally, some of the most retarded questions ive ever seen.. just so you can plug in your links

asking people whether they prefer test E or C - as if to imply that they are somehow different in a discernible way, is not sharing content.

if you want to share content, then by all means, please contribute. it'd be a nice change of pace.

but yes, ill stay out of your threads.. they are starting to give me an ulcer anyways. though I doubt you'll run out of noob shit to talk about. you are literally like the portal to bodybuilding.com

cheers :headbang:

I can't tell the difference. Next....

why am I trolling your threads??

bro.. why are you trolling the board?

We are paid sponsors, approved by Big A, so we are sharing content and opening conversation. We are approved to do that on PM as sponsors. On the other hand, you're following us around and shit talking us on each thread, so that's the pure definition of trolling. If you got too much time on your hands, go troll other sponsors. Just stay out of my threads.

Either way, not like I have to explain myself to you, so just stay out of our threads and mind your own business.

cyp is American made and ent is European made. that's the difference.

This is one of those bang head against the wall questions: :banghead:, which test is better for TRT cypionate or enanthate? I guess in the end they are about the same with a very similar half life but I found cypionate to be a bit easier to inject every 10 days or so, but overall not much difference. Which ester do you guys prefer for your TRT cyp or enan?

You know they had this conversation in the stone age, when they had little to talk about. Since then, we've had countless advancements, and there are a plethora of new topics. Anymore, esters are an asinine conversation. Not to mention the ol' cypionate vs enanthate bullshit.

Actually majority of steroids come from China. (the base)
He meant American Standard vs European standard.

The difference is one carbon.

I welcome much higher conversation...

it doesnt matter to me, i like to split my trt in to 2x shots per week anyways, regardless of which longer ester it is.So for me it really dont matter.Only reason it might be cyp is more pharma grade avail .

Last edited:
He meant American Standard vs European standard.

The difference is one carbon.

I welcome much higher conversation...

Yah, but that also meant U.S. standard vs Mexican Standard. Before the birth of Chinese powders, a lot of cheap steroids came from Mexico and South America. Because of this, Enanthate felt cheap, and people started feelin the U.S. Cypionate. Eventually Myths formed, and people actually believed that Cypionate was so much better than Enanthate. But today we know there's hardly any difference, and it's all a bunch of bullshit.

Talk about beating a dead horse. It's history. But some people must need to know this or something, since we have to have a thread about it.

Testosterone Enanthate seems to hold when made in high Mg's better then Testosterone Cypionate. Without using the new super solvents of corse. Cypionate tends to crash at 300 mg and up

Si Vis Pacem

Testosterone Enanthate seems to hold when made in high Mg's better then Testosterone Cypionate. Without using the new super solvents of corse. Cypionate tends to crash at 300 mg and up

Si Vis Pacem
Enthenate is a jelly/liquid at room temp and cyp is a powder. Can't remember melting points but this is the primary reason for this. Doesn't really mean it's in solution just that it's liquid. This is why I lot of high mg test gets that weird oily looking separation to It. Its not in solution its just all liquid.

Same to me. No real difference.

Enthenate is a jelly/liquid at room temp and cyp is a powder. Can't remember melting points but this is the primary reason for this. Doesn't really mean it's in solution just that it's liquid. This is why I lot of high mg test gets that weird oily looking separation to It. Its not in solution its just all liquid.

I think that you're thinking about Boldenone Undecylenate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws