mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is simply more drugs the real reason for all the freaks in The Middle East?

SoFocused

Registered
Now i know the general consensus between most serious BBers and guys here on PM is that food and training come 1st and moderate doses of gear and gh, peptides
come second. Along with years of consistancy. Im currently working with Fak and my drug protocol is super simple, food is clean and high quality, training is hard
and cardio is 3x a week in the offseason. So i know there is no magic pill.

However i was recently going through the archives of Geard Up Podcasts and listened to an episode with King Kamli

In the podcast he states the things guys are doing over there scare him (in terms of astronomical doses) and we should expect to see bigger freaks than Ramy coming soon.
He says drugs are everything to them and they dont believe in supps. They have tons of 24/7 pharmacies where they can just walk in and get whatever they want
(pharm grade gh) for cheap. They thought Kamali had to be joking and was bullshitting them whenever he recommeded them certain doses because they were way
too small.

Listen starting at 01:05 , its an eye opener
GEARD Up Episode 35 * IFBB Pro King Kamali - GEARD Up

I know this is obviously not the healthy route to go..but it makes you wonder. They have some insane looking guys there that developed very quickly.

Mohamed Salama and Big Ramy being most notable

240xdf9.jpg

This has been talked about in years past, and maybe some things have changed? The middle east competitors used to not care much about size and were all about conditionong and aesthetics.

They didn't use test, mostly anabolics and gh. High reps and high volume, they didn't worry about the weights lifted. They really suffered during prep, like only eating boiled chicken breast at some point.

Now i know the general consensus between most serious BBers and guys here on PM is that food and training come 1st and moderate doses of gear and gh, peptides come second.

stopped reading here.

so you believe other wise?
So does most of professional muscle...
With enough gear anyone can make progress. Diet is second and training 3rd.

That's not to say that a person won't make better or faster progress by nailing training and diet, but drugs really are numero uno.

Two bottles of ghrp per day... pharma grade gh kits for $20.... lol... :eek:

Now i know the general consensus between most serious BBers and guys here on PM is that food and training come 1st and moderate doses of gear and gh, peptides
come second. Along with years of consistancy. Im currently working with Fak and my drug protocol is super simple, food is clean and high quality, training is hard
and cardio is 3x a week in the offseason. So i know there is no magic pill.

However i was recently going through the archives of Geard Up Podcasts and listened to an episode with King Kamli

In the podcast he states the things guys are doing over there scare him (in terms of astronomical doses) and we should expect to see bigger freaks than Ramy coming soon.
He says drugs are everything to them and they dont believe in supps. They have tons of 24/7 pharmacies where they can just walk in and get whatever they want
(pharm grade gh) for cheap. They thought Kamali had to be joking and was bullshitting them whenever he recommeded them certain doses because they were way
too small.

Listen starting at 01:05 , its an eye opener
GEARD Up Episode 35 * IFBB Pro King Kamali - GEARD Up

I know this is obviously not the healthy route to go..but it makes you wonder. They have some insane looking guys there that developed very quickly.

Mohamed Salama and Big Ramy being most notable

240xdf9.jpg

Why don't you try using "more drugs" and see if you look like them

Why don't you try using "more drugs" and see if you look like them

This is what I always think when I see these type of threads. If people really think the only reason guys like Ramy or Salama exists is simply more drugs... Then just up the dosage and see how far you get compared to them

This is what I always think when I see these type of threads. If people really think the only reason guys like Ramy or Salama exists is simply more drugs... Then just up the dosage and see how far you get compared to them

Exactly. But these guys never do then later on start thinking if I had taken more drugs I would have looked like them. Online forums and every gym are full of guys who think if they took huge amounts they would look like x bodybuilder. If you can go far in bodybuilding you are gonna pretty much know after your first cycle. Now I am not saying if you pump yourself full of drugs and train hard over time you are not gonna look impressive... anyone could do that. But truth is upping the dose from 1g to 3g is not gonna make much difference in most guys. Although taking 1g gear per day and loads of pharm grade gh would be a different thing and could make a great experiment :D OP maybe you should move over there and abuse yourself and come back and tell us how you got on.

Ghrp is moderately affordable. I can imagine 10mgs a day. But 20 for a kit? Really like what kind are we talking about

Exactly. But these guys never do then later on start thinking if I had taken more drugs I would have looked like them. Online forums and every gym are full of guys who think if they took huge amounts they would look like x bodybuilder. If you can go far in bodybuilding you are gonna pretty much know after your first cycle. Now I am not saying if you pump yourself full of drugs and train hard over time you are not gonna look impressive... anyone could do that. But truth is upping the dose from 1g to 3g is not gonna make much difference in most guys. Although taking 1g gear per day and loads of pharm grade gh would be a different thing and could make a great experiment :D OP maybe you should move over there and abuse yourself and come back and tell us how you got on.

lol i might give it a try 1 day ;)

So does most of professional muscle...
With enough gear anyone can make progress. Diet is second and training 3rd.

That's not to say that a person won't make better or faster progress by nailing training and diet, but drugs really are numero uno.

ive used high amounts of tren and test for a period for about 2 months..didnt notice big enough of a difference to keep going. Ill experiment again 1 day though

ive used high amounts of tren and test for a period for about 2 months..didnt notice big enough of a difference to keep going. Ill experiment again 1 day though

Its bc you dont have the genetics and dont respond like these guys....I'll save you the trouble of doing it again.......this will save your money and health.

Its bc you dont have the genetics and dont respond like these guys....I'll save you the trouble of doing it again.......this will save your money and health.

How many times do we discuss this? It ALWAYS comes down to genetics.

Everyone reading this needs to account for the individual response to diet, training, and the drug regiment itself. Simple as that.

Where are these $20 kits? Are you saying that the government subsidizes this? I ask, because I cannot believe that $20 GH kits exist.

how many people can honestly say they've used a minimum of 10ius pharma gh, 100ius+ of basal and bolus slin, grams of test+anabolics for months on end and remained consistent for at least the entire year?
all this on top of a decent foundation built from aas?

response to drugs is genetic, but everyone has a response. some better than others so need less but everyone has a response. many of these middle eastern guys are your bang average genetic beings!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner