over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knowing when to up the dose

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Move this thread to a new section.

There is no formula Skylar. Work on your regular dose until shit isn’t working. Then up the dose. This isn’t rocket science. I remember jordan peters once wrote about it where he would max food out first then add more anabolics. Again, everyone dose it different. You’re over thinking it.

I also wouldn’t use chase as a case study because he was truly running an experiment on himself

1. Food
2. Training
3. Hormones

would you measure growth by visual, gym performance and maybe tape measure over actual scale weight if that is no longer a variable you opt to use?

Is that 20-25% of an individual compound within a multi compound cycle or overall dosage of the cycle? (Example 20% of 750mg of test in a 2g cycle or 20% of the 2g cycle)

If you are lifting intensely and eating enough protein, then there is a pretty solid correlation between how much you can lift and muscle growth.

That said, some aas (tren, primo, var, winny, etc) are much more effective for CNS stim (power increase) than tissue building (test, deca, eq, dbol, etc.

Try periodizing your training before anything- ie if you been doing 5x5, switch to 4x8, 3x10-12, etc and rotate.

If your lifts are going up but the scale is not, look at diet first, then maybe go up on your mass compound a tick- not much, just maybe 1cc/200-300mg more a week.

i up the dose, when i dont feel like wasting a 3ml barrel.

but for real.. currently on this mix i put together.

50mg primo e
25mg test ace
75mg test unde
20mg tren a

pin 1ml every day.

I would increase calories before increasing hormones. This has been a debate that many have had for a very long time. Yet, many believe that increasing hormones is always the answer - that is absolutelynot true. My best gains have come from lower dosing and increasing caloric intake every two to three weeks ending up to 7 k calories a day. Those that believe that taking to grams of test a week is best should rethink what they are doing. Finally, read and read some more - very intelligent people here, but always listen to your body. As we are all different and at different stages of the game.

I would increase calories before increasing hormones. This has been a debate that many have had for a very long time. Yet, many believe that increasing hormones is always the answer - that is absolutelynot true. My best gains have come from lower dosing and increasing caloric intake every two to three weeks ending up to 7 k calories a day. Those that believe that taking to grams of test a week is best should rethink what they are doing. Finally, read and read some more - very intelligent people here, but always listen to your body. As we are all different and at different stages of the game.
^^^hmmmm??

may i ask? ..when you got to point of eating 7000 calories a day;
what was your AAS dose?
what did you weigh at that point?
what was you BF%?

^^^hmmmm??

may i ask? ..when you got to point of eating 7000 calories a day;
what was your AAS dose?
what did you weigh at that point?
what was you BF%?

I never went over 1 gram of test a week. Most of the time I was in 800mg's a week. My off season weight was 290-300lbs. Body fat was kept between 15-20% during the off season. Always wanted to do less work taking off the weight.

After years of training, I understood the importance of slowly increasing my food intake on a weekly to 10-day period. When I was bulking... I wanted to get to a spot that I felt good with - 7kc a day. Food is the name of the game. For so many this is so often forgotten. Yes, there was other mixes that I was taking - yet kept my cycles on the lower side.

That's also kind of a testament to how safe AAS actually are, those are some monster doses and if he's doing that you can bet tons of other people are doing it and they aren't dropping dead everywhere.... So, it's not like "'death in the lockeroom" said.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws