mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is simply more drugs the real reason for all the freaks in The Middle East?

how many people can honestly say they've used a minimum of 10ius pharma gh, 100ius+ of basal and bolus slin, grams of test+anabolics for months on end and remained consistent for at least the entire year?
all this on top of a decent foundation built from aas?

response to drugs is genetic, but everyone has a response. some better than others so need less but everyone has a response. many of these middle eastern guys are your bang average genetic beings!

**broken link removed**

smh youre giving me ideas lol

its just 1 of those things i have to try before i die, I know its not healthy..but it is what it is

I'm not saying its all drugs, I'm saying that they use different drugs than we do and their training and diet are als8 very different from most guys.

I have pages of emails from buselmo, where we talked about this stuff and there is a very long thread from like 2011 about this.

stopped reading here.
LOL

Oh man if only some people only knew the truth....

By that I mean there are multiple guys that have gone well over 10 grams per week, and that is no exaggeration in the slightest....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not saying its all drugs, I'm saying that they use different drugs than we do and their training and diet are als8 very different from most guys.

I have pages of emails from buselmo, where we talked about this stuff and there is a very long thread from like 2011 about this.

got a link?;)

ive used high amounts of tren and test for a period for about 2 months..didnt notice big enough of a difference to keep going. Ill experiment again 1 day though
Seriously?

That stack (hgh and tren) did incredible thngs when I was ballsy enough to experiment.

Gh is hit or miss though

how many people can honestly say they've used a minimum of 10ius pharma gh, 100ius+ of basal and bolus slin, grams of test+anabolics for months on end and remained consistent for at least the entire year?

response to drugs is genetic, but everyone has a response. some better than others so need less but everyone has a response. many of these middle eastern guys are your bang average genetic beings!

**broken link removed**

I agree completely.

Last edited:
One thing you guys need to keep in mind is that their foods are mostly organic and Halal, Halal meaty

What Halal means is that they do some prayers before killing cows and etc to make sure the Cow is okay with dying, so there is no Karma involved, you gain more muscles... cow dies happily, you gain more muscles, now if the cow isn't okay, then bad karma comes around and hinders your gains

One thing you guys need to keep in mind is that their foods are mostly organic and Halal, Halal meaty

What Halal means is that they do some prayers before killing cows and etc to make sure the Cow is okay with dying, so there is no Karma involved, you gain more muscles... cow dies happily, you gain more muscles, now if the cow isn't okay, then bad karma comes around and hinders your gains
I read this post without looking at who posted it and damn you sure had me for a minute lol

**broken link removed**

I wonder how much size this guy could have kept if he went on low dose AAS and HGH, trained hard consistently, and ate perfectly?

The ONLY people who argue against the importance of genetics are gh15 followers. We see this on every single board.

One of my old favorite posters who started with a "B" went into this topic pretty well. One thing i found interesting was he said in the middle east most the guys cant walk into the store and buy 6 pounds of chicken breast filet for $20.00 When you buy a chicken it comes with feathers ha with the head cut off. We have a lot more food available to us and its easier to get here in the USA.

If you can find the thread its a nice find.

Agreed. Along with genetics, training techniques, great food and drugs...and very hard, dedicated and disciplined work.

One of my old favorite posters who started with a "B" went into this topic pretty well. One thing i found interesting was he said in the middle east most the guys cant walk into the store and buy 6 pounds of chicken breast filet for $20.00 When you buy a chicken it comes with feathers ha with the head cut off. We have a lot more food available to us and its easier to get here in the USA.

If you can find the thread its a nice find.

They have great food over there and it's not all genetically modified shit ...but instead fed their natural diets.

Have you guys seen Baito(Baitollah Abbaspour) and his recent health issue and how he has shrunk?

Can you post before and after pics? What are his health issues now?

Yes. I do not know what happened but just saw that last pic about a week ago with the caption about him finally being able to go home.

Attachments

• baito abbaspour 2014 europa dallas prejudging 2.jpg
    baito abbaspour 2014 europa dallas prejudging 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4,045
  • 1391536845.jpg
    1391536845.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,799
  • tumblr_n4nb40FhnK1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n4nb40FhnK1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,292
  • 17668_825737350849173_3076434137047623173_n.jpg
    17668_825737350849173_3076434137047623173_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,506
The ONLY people who argue against the importance of genetics are gh15 followers. We see this on every single board.
I don't see anyone discrediting genetics here, it's the number one factor to getting to the TOP, anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish or just in denial.

BUT strictly speaking in size terms, drugs drugs drugs and drugs will get you there. Freak Status. Pro Size. Will you look good? Fuck no. Will you be healthy? As long as you ignore your bloodwork....

Genetics determine pro bodybuilders. Drugs cannot ever make up for that. But quality drugs used in the right combinations, irresponsibly (putting health at risk) and in enough amounts will turn the skinny fat kid into the biggest guy around. He'll also probably die of heart problems early, and the slin abuse needed to get to the size wanted will ruin everything

I mean can you honestly say if someone Joe schmoe took Pharma gh at 10-20 ius per day for multiple years plus grams of tren, deca, test, and dbol/adrol year round with minimal cruise periods, plus SEO as needed plus slin with meals that he wouldn't be incredibly massive and in the very least competing on the national stage?

Last edited:
I don't see anyone discrediting genetics here, it's the number one factor to getting to the TOP, anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish or just in denial.

BUT strictly speaking in size terms, drugs drugs drugs and drugs will get you there. Freak Status. Pro Size. Will you look good? Fuck no. Will you be healthy? As long as you ignore your bloodwork....

Genetics determine pro bodybuilders. Drugs cannot ever make up for that. But quality drugs used in the right combinations, irresponsibly (putting health at risk) and in enough amounts will turn the skinny fat kid into the biggest guy around. He'll also probably die of heart problems early, and the slin abuse needed to get to the size wanted will ruin everything

I mean can you honestly say if someone Joe schmoe took Pharma gh at 10-20 ius per day for multiple years plus grams of tren, deca, test, and dbol/adrol year round with minimal cruise periods, plus SEO as needed plus slin with meals that he wouldn't be incredibly massive and in the very least competing on the national stage?

I agree, you might not look like Phil Heath or Big Ramy or be aesthetic..but you will be a freaky ass tank

Seriously?

That stack (hgh and tren) did incredible thngs when I was ballsy enough to experiment.

Gh is hit or miss though

I agree completely.

I didnt use gh like you and my diet and training at the time was very sub par..next time i go all out, i plan to have eveything covered

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws