advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will Cheque Drops (Mibolerone) add any muscle?

Voxide

Registered
Was just pondering this the other day. If you look at any of those anabolic:androgenic ratio charts, mibolerone is listed as being a few hundred times more potent than test as an anabolic agent. The chart is pretty much useless since it's based on the levator ani muscle in rats, which is not even a skeletal muscle.

Anyway, it's fun to read about the old school Upjohn CD's and how PL'ers would take them before meets. It probably aromatizes into an incredibly strong estrogen and coupled with it's progestenic activity it sounds like pretty much guaranteed gyno. I've read a few recent logs of people trying UGL mibolerone but I'm very skeptical that people are getting the real thing.

Any input on this compound? It's noted as being the most liver toxic steroid ever marketed, but I still haven't seen any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise that proves this to be the case.

Last edited:
Trust me, it is that toxic. Powerlifters and fighters use to use it before their meets. I use it in the 80s, the agression in a short time is insane. I don't think the muscle building is worth it for the side effects. This is many things better out there with less side effects. It is not as you think.

Trust me, it is that toxic. Powerlifters and fighters use to use it before their meets. I use it in the 80s, the agression in a short time is insane. I don't think the muscle building is worth it for the side effects. This is many things better out there with less side effects. It is not as you think.

Interesting. Do you think a small cycle of this for 2 weeks would work similar to M1T?

I'm assuming there would be difficulty with dosing considering that amounts used and the half life being only 3 hours.

Interesting. Do you think a small cycle of this for 2 weeks would work similar to M1T?

I'm assuming there would be difficulty with dosing considering that amounts used and the half life being only 3 hours.

2 weeks is not going to do anything for you. You’ll most commonly find its use limited to pre-fight or powerlifting competitions. The purpose of Cheque Drops use is to increase aggression. This is the only reason of significance any steroid user will use this anabolic steroid. The side effects of Cheque Drops are numerous. It is one of the most dangerous anabolic steroids ever made.

Much appreciated. I think it's interesting to look at all these "super anabolics" on paper and try to extrapolate them to real results. Methyltrienolone is another example of these kinds of drugs.

I am unaware of any source these days for Cheque Drops.

The rumor was that Mike Tyson had used some the night of his match against Holyfield where he bit off a piece of his ear.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlIOqypvT-g"]Mike Tyson Bites Holyfields Ear Clean Off - YouTube[/ame]

I am unaware of any source these days for Cheque Drops.
They are out there in tablets, but they're probably fake. I found a few logs online within the past year and the results are lackluster by pretty much everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a megadose of some kind of beta2 agonist.

The only way of getting the real stuff might be through a powder source and even then, demand is probably too low for anyone to make it.
The rumor was that Mike Tyson had used some the night of his match against Holyfield where he bit off a piece of his ear.

Mike Tyson Bites Holyfields Ear Clean Off - YouTube

Yep, forgot to mention that bit.

What I wonder is how long you need to take it before feeling increased aggression ? Some posts i have read made it sound like you could take a few before a meet and be a raging freak...

BTW funny M1T was mentioned above. Out of all aas Ive tried(a50,tren test) I never 'felt" anything like I did when I used M1t... Always felt super aggressive on that and never believed in roid rage or stupid things like that but this did make me an animal. No way was it placebo effect as I never felt that from any gear and was expecting some aggression with A50... yet since the ban I once bough UG lab M1T and it did not compare to m1t from gaspari or SNS at all... did nothing...

The odds finding a source with legit drops is probably slim to none

The odds finding a source with legit drops is probably slim to none

I was curious and searched around online and couldn't find any source, but I did find one vet supply place that still sells Finaplix H pellets online, Trenbalone Acetate. Those are much harder to find now.

Do you guys feel that halo is in the same boat? I mean no true muscle building but good for short term strength and aggression? i have a bunch in my stash but hesitant to try it....alot of guys say it's the only compound they ever tried that truly changed them into aggressive assholes lol

Do you guys feel that halo is in the same boat? I mean no true muscle building but good for short term strength and aggression? i have a bunch in my stash but hesitant to try it....alot of guys say it's the only compound they ever tried that truly changed them into aggressive assholes lol

I used it for awhile but have never tried cheque drops so I cannot compare. It did make me a bit more aggressive but nothing more than a good dose of Trenbalone. I don't think I would use Tren and Halo together!

Halo is in a different boat because it's actually approved for human use and can be ran in a full and effective pre-contest cycle. Liver tox wise however, I'd say it's definitely close.
I was curious and searched around online and couldn't find any source, but I did find one vet supply place that still sells Finaplix H pellets online, Trenbalone Acetate. Those are much harder to find now.

Radjay makes 250mcg tabs of it but they're garbage. Nobody has posted any favorable results of them thus far. The blue GP ones are bunk too. IA makes them too but I highly doubt they're real either. This stuff is so expensive to purchase in bulk there is no way any UGL will waste their time given the extremely low demand for it.

Halo is in a different boat because it's actually approved for human use and can be ran in a full and effective pre-contest cycle. Liver tox wise however, I'd say it's definitely close.

Radjay makes 250mcg tabs of it but they're garbage. Nobody has posted any favorable results of them thus far. The blue GP ones are bunk too. IA makes them too but I highly doubt they're real either. This stuff is so expensive to purchase in bulk there is no way any UGL will waste their time given the extremely low demand for it.

I had some but it was back around 2007 or so. China raw. It trashed my liver enzyme levels when I had them tested. I did not care for it because it gave me headaches.

Alright, so general consensus is that Cheques are garbage? What doses would be required if one was trying to bulk with mibolerone anyway?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws