advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable dbol. Essentially same dosage will work?

Never tried it but I imagine the benefit of the injectable form would be for those of us who get bad appetite suppression from orals. Can anyone with experience with both versions verify?
You'll get less appetite suppression from injectable dbol, but it's still very much present. Just because it's injectable does not mean you should try to run it for 8+ weeks. Making it injectable makes it less liver toxic sure, but its still liver toxic at the end of the day. I think its weaker overall in injectable form since a lot of the anabolic activity you're getting from dbol comes from the metabolites produced when your liver breaks it down. This is even more pronounced with superdrol where the injectable version is nowhere near as strong as the oral version.

You'll get less appetite suppression from injectable dbol, but it's still very much present. Just because it's injectable does not mean you should try to run it for 8+ weeks. Making it injectable makes it less liver toxic sure, but its still liver toxic at the end of the day. I think its weaker overall in injectable form since a lot of the anabolic activity you're getting from dbol comes from the metabolites produced when your liver breaks it down. This is even more pronounced with superdrol where the injectable version is nowhere near as strong as the oral version.
Yea there have been tons of studies on this maybe 20 years ago but there is no difference between injecting it or oral. How.do you know.that they will get less appetite supression? I mean did you just make that up???

Yea there have been tons of studies on this maybe 20 years ago but there is no difference between injecting it or oral. How.do you know.that they will get less appetite supression? I mean did you just make that up???
BEcuase I've taken both the oral and the injectable.

BEcuase I've taken both the oral and the injectable.
Yea I have as well noticed no decrease in appetite either way! You should really pre qualify your post as this is my experience. You speak like everyone is going to get these side effects and the not running it for more than 8 weeks is pure bro science. I know.people that have ran it for years. This.isn't the kiddie pool here.

I always wanted to do Anadrol inject, like fella above said 50mg felt like 150 oral (what Duchaine said too. Conversely he though inject dbol was weaker than oral) but it hasn't been available from my local contacts. I asked a dealer and he said, "hell no I'm not trying to source it, that shit will kill you!"
What a retard.

I've done inject dbol but it's too expensive, several times more expensive than oral (for me). It flowed easily through an insulin pin though, easy peasy injection.

Just seems like there's better options for pretty much any scenario. I don't think many pros are using Dbol in 2024, but maybe I'm wrong

Dianabol is an absolutely fantastic steroid, like sunshine in a bottle. Users have some kind of hangup about Dianabol, but it can work beautifully even in prep. Too much bloat, just drop it for a few days, what's the problem? But hey, it's Winstrol for cuts and Dianabol for size right? LOL.

Tony Huge claimed there was a resurgence of Dbol use in pros visiting Thailand. Only guru I've seen have Dianabol in his plans is Milos, though I'm sure there's others.

Tony Huge claimed there was a resurgence of Dbol use in pros visiting Thailand. Only guru I've seen have Dianabol in his plans is Milos, though I'm sure there's others.
Tony Huge is a fucking clown. “Guru” … cmon bro. I wouldn’t take his word on anything.

Dianabol is an absolutely fantastic steroid, like sunshine in a bottle. Users have some kind of hangup about Dianabol, but it can work beautifully even in prep. Too much bloat, just drop it for a few days, what's the problem?
Or take turinabol, which has no bloat and no estrogen conversion. If I wanted to fill my muscles with water, I can do that by loading creatine 🤷

Or take turinabol, which has no bloat and no estrogen conversion. If I wanted to fill my muscles with water, I can do that by loading creatine 🤷
See I think turinabol isn't worth taking at all. Like you could give me some free and I wouldn't even bother with it. I noticed nothing on that.

See I think turinabol isn't worth taking at all. Like you could give me some free and I wouldn't even bother with it. I noticed nothing on that.
I love turinabol, lol. How much did you take?

Yea I have as well noticed no decrease in appetite either way! You should really pre qualify your post as this is my experience. You speak like everyone is going to get these side effects and the not running it for more than 8 weeks is pure bro science. I know.people that have ran it for years. This.isn't the kiddie pool here.
I love dbol and would be popping that shit near year round if it didn't mess up my appetite.

Just seems like there's better options for pretty much any scenario. I don't think many pros are using Dbol in 2024, but maybe I'm wrong
Well AJ has @bbxtreme on it, so I’d assume at least one of his pros have used it.

As posted there is minimal difference between oral and inj orals most of the time. All my fav "oral" cycles have been with non inj forms. I have tried inj adrol, dbol and sdrol. It's annoying injecting certain ones especially if they contain guaiacol which is disgusting. That stuff stinks and I would keep used needles in an old protein tub and anytime I opened it my room would stink for hours. I don't get why people think you don't get the same side effects because that is nonsense. It might be a little lighter on the stomach for some but if I use inj sdrol you can bet I lose my appetite and feel like shit just the same as the oral version. Dbol for me is fine in the oral version and I don't see the need in injecting it at all but if you want to try it go for it and see for yourself as you might love the stuff.

Well AJ has @bbxtreme on it, so I’d assume at least one of his pros have used it.
@control if you can tolerate it then it’s a great compound. My and AJ’s stance on it is that a little bit can go a long way. Most issues that guys have with it is that they are using too much.

People like to compare it to Anadrol or Tbol, but it’s a completely different mechanism of action and an extremely potent anabolic.

I personally see no need to inject it. Windstol, superdrol or Anadrol maybe. But if used right nobody should be having to inject these items to try and outrun liver stress. Back off the dosage or cycle it.

Just my opinion and experience.

I think Dbol is great but it works best for those that are really lean, I’m talking single digit bf%. The methyl estrogen is just too strong and if you have extra fluff on you, it will bloat the hell out of you. Where as if you’re really lean, almost all the water goes into the muscle for skin splitting pumps. So if you’re fluffy and don’t like dbol, try it again when you’re shredded and see how you feel.

The general rule of thumb I remember is to cut the dose in half for Injections. Also, Ramp up like any other injection.

I think Dbol is great but it works best for those that are really lean, I’m talking single digit bf%. The methyl estrogen is just too strong and if you have extra fluff on you, it will bloat the hell out of you. Where as if you’re really lean, almost all the water goes into the muscle for skin splitting pumps. So if you’re fluffy and don’t like dbol, try it again when you’re shredded and see how you feel.

Spot on. This is one of the mains reasons many don't like dbol. Many also take too much of it and that comes into play as well.

This is how I like using dianabol. It's been a staple every year when I start my rebound so I can pile on strength and weight quickly.

I get zero sides usually associated with orals (appetite, lethargy, liver stress) with the injectable forms. I had perfect bloodwork 4 weeks into injectable Superdrol and was eating more than ever
I’m a believer in injectable “orals”
Same story with Anadrol
makin me wanna try em lol that my biggest issue

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws