over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro steroid cycle

10 grams of test per week.

Yes, that is what a couple of pros said a few weeks ago here on the forums. I won't name them

Maybe some pros are dosing that low for awhile in the offseason and manage to hold on to mass they've had for years. But no pro is gaining or anything close to it on only 250mgs of test a week

Maybe some pros are dosing that low for awhile in the offseason and manage to hold on to mass they've had for years. But no pro is gaining or anything close to it on only 250mgs of test a week

That's what annoys me about it. Some act like they do those doses all the time. All they go on about is the low season. It's one thing blasting away for years to build huge size and having breaks in the offseason after you have built that size compared to building all your mass with 250mg test. Plus they will talk about the low season so talk about drugs yet they would never mention the high season.

This subject has been spoken about so much it's boring now. That 10 grams is not even the craziest cycle I have heard of as many do high doses of multiple compounds plus high doses of the likes of clen, dnp, halo, adrol, tren etc. But it's definitely the highest of one compound I have ever heard and that was it just test and I think hgh and slin.

I would even go further and argue that their cruises/low dose/offseason isn't under a gram of test

some of the craziest cycles ive seen were buy guy that don't even compete.

I know a guy that went to USA's on almost 5 grams a week total gear as a lught heavy.
didn't even make call outs

some of the craziest cycles ive seen were buy guy that don't even compete.

I know a guy that went to USA's on almost 5 grams a week total gear as a lught heavy.
didn't even make call outs

A lot of the reason the pros are pros is their response to drugs - take a look at levrone
People who don't respond well compensate by increasing their dosages in an attempt to overcome poor genetics, which never works out

Craziest cycle I heard was described by Craig Titus' room mate. Craig would use 3 3cc full syringes daily of what ever he had, that's 9cc per day. Know 2 people that were good friends of his.

The title of this thread just made me a little sick, I'm not even tired of these threads I'm sick of them lol

Why can we talk about how pros train or the craziest training session you had, this shit is just silly.

Obviously drugs play a role but how come nobody ever makes thread called "the craziest 10 years of consistency I've put myself threw and what I accomplished"

Consistency builds physiques not crazy pro cycles lol

It's funny you see people post these cycles that are nuts not saying they aren't real but then I've trained with a guy who's competed at the Olympia and discussed cycles and it's nothing like this.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

The title of this thread just made me a little sick, I'm not even tired of these threads I'm sick of them lol

Why can we talk about how pros train or the craziest training session you had, this shit is just silly.

Obviously drugs play a role but how come nobody ever makes thread called "the craziest 10 years of consistency I've put myself threw and what I accomplished"

Consistency builds physiques not crazy pro cycles lol
I say we do just that brother, your right on...Who cares what pro does this or that with drugs...I'm not going to try and duplicate there cycle...

THE REAPER

I say we do just that brother, your right on...Who cares what pro does this or that with drugs...I'm not going to try and duplicate there cycle...

THE REAPER

I'm just saying that pros aren't doing anything crazy or special. A lot of people I think would like to imagine that why they look the way they do but it's not,

My whole point in my last post is that drugs are a very small portion of the equation when you look at the years of consistency these guys put in. The way I think in terms of my physique goals is food, food, food, food,

I obsess over food, what food I should eat at when how much I should eat, my meal prep day in and day out, then I obsess over my training how did I do last week what I'm going to do this week, etc...

Then I think about sleep, and recovery,

And after all that.... I think about gear,

Too many people listen to these idiots like Bostin and put way way too much emphasis on drugs when he's only using that for publicity, that's how he makes his money is by talking about that shit, because he's already made a name for himself. He doesn't talk non stop about the amount of food and sleep he gets, but he's just a small example of what I'm talking about.

Drugs matter but I think there way over discussed, and way over abused

A lot of ppl have the wrong mindset in bbing.

It's not
#1 drugs
# 2 food
#3 diet

Just as much as it isn't
#1 diet
#2 training
#3 drugs

It is #1 food drugs training

ALL 3 are just as important. If you aren't eating properly you won't grow, if you aren't taking enough of the right drugs you won't grow, if you aren't training like an animal you won't grow. Plain and simple. If you neglect ANY of these avenues you will not be the best you can be. You should obsess over all 3. The guys who say drugs are icing on the cake are just as bad as the ones who say drugs are everything. Once you do this, the floodgates open (at least for me) in terms of progression in bbing.

I watched DoggCrapp subcutaneously pin 10 grams of trenbolone per week for a good year or so. He only gained a pound or two doing it. He was on trt test though, so it wasn't too crazy.

:star-wars

I'm just saying that pros aren't doing anything crazy or special. A lot of people I think would like to imagine that why they look the way they do but it's not,

My whole point in my last post is that drugs are a very small portion of the equation when you look at the years of consistency these guys put in. The way I think in terms of my physique goals is food, food, food, food,

I obsess over food, what food I should eat at when how much I should eat, my meal prep day in and day out, then I obsess over my training how did I do last week what I'm going to do this week, etc...

Then I think about sleep, and recovery,

And after all that.... I think about gear,

Too many people listen to these idiots like Bostin and put way way too much emphasis on drugs when he's only using that for publicity, that's how he makes his money is by talking about that shit, because he's already made a name for himself. He doesn't talk non stop about the amount of food and sleep he gets, but he's just a small example of what I'm talking about.

Drugs matter but I think there way over discussed, and way over abused
Yeah you are correct my youngest brother who got me on this forum a long time ago is following a bodybuilding career...His first comp in Dec he won First in Novice,and Open class as a Super heavyweight... And his PED use was very minimum... He's 6ft2 stage weight was 270# and off season is 300#s and growing...Look in pic you took today in Dec post under Timberwolf007 that's him...

THE REAPER

Yeah you are correct my youngest brother who got me on this forum a long time ago is following a bodybuilding career...His first comp in Dec he won First in Novice,and Open class as a Super heavyweight... And his PED use was very minimum... He's 6ft2 stage weight was 270# and off season is 300#s and growing...Look in pic you took today in Dec post under Timberwolf007 that's him...

THE REAPER
Page 628 Timberwolf7...not 007 my bad,he hasn't been on since really...

THE REAPER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity