over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro steroid cycle

Page 628 Timberwolf7...not 007 my bad,he hasn't been on since really...

THE REAPER

Page count will depend on the device you are using, I only see 300 pages. Post direct link to the post

Page 628 Timberwolf7...not 007 my bad,he hasn't been on since really...

THE REAPER

Found the pic, how much test did it take to get that gyno lol?

I'g guess under 1500mg total looking at the pics along with no idea how to use AIs properly

Found the pic, how much test did it take to get that gyno lol?

I'g guess under 1500mg total looking at the pics along with no idea how to use AIs properly
Gyno really,lol you must be jealous little man...LOL...

THE REAPER

THE REAPER

Puffy nips and big contrast in front to back conditioning = out of control estrogen. Some are really sensitive to estrogen but most won't see that kind of visual side effect unless on a decent dose 1g+ of test without at ai

THE REAPER

He looks great but define what you mean by he was on low dose? Are you saying he's on 250? 500? I guess around 1500mg total including orals

He looks great but define what you mean by he was on low dose? Are you saying he's on 250? 500? I guess around 1500mg total including orals
Less brother, you know I was messing with you lol...Genetics brother run in our blood line...That's why people that think everyone big is on large amounts of gear I laugh...But a lot of times the smallest guys are really on the most...

THE REAPER

Less brother, you know I was messing with you lol...Genetics brother run in our blood line...That's why people that think everyone big is on large amounts of gear I laugh...But a lot of times the smallest guys are really on the most...

THE REAPER

"biggest" guy I know is 360lbs at 6'4", Looks like hes on 5g test but hes all natural and just holding a little water from too many burgers lol, wouldn't wanna see him with the shirt off though

"biggest" guy I know is 360lbs at 6'4", Looks like hes on 5g test but hes all natural and just holding a little water from too many burgers lol, wouldn't wanna see him with the shirt off though
That's a big guy brother... I follow the Strongman people the most,you got Brian Shaw 6ft8 445#s met him once he's a damn monster lol...His forearms are bigger than my arms no bs bro...

THE REAPER

That's a big guy brother... I follow the Strongman people the most,you got Brian Shaw 6ft8 445#s met him once he's a damn monster lol...His forearms are bigger than my arms no bs bro...

THE REAPER

I've met brian, big guy but honestly I though he'd be bigger, I might be wider

Attachments

• brian.jpg
    brian.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 543
Craziest cycle I ever saw was a guy in the gym who took 1cc of ganabol (50mg of eq) and 1cc of reforvit B (25mg of dbol) once a week on the same day.
He came across two 50ml bottles of each so he ran the above for basically two years.
Contrary to bro science, he had a very impressive physique.

Look up Paul Borreson's protocols.

That's silly....... Why on earth would you put yourself through that?

The 100mg of halo wood have me pissing tar.

I've met brian, big guy but honestly I though he'd be bigger, I might be wider
Did you have a conversation with him,he's really down to earth...I did a VIP dinner with Brian Shaw,Eddie Hall,Thor,Big Z,all the top guys and it was awesome... They are very humble guys,just the power they put out is awesome...And yeah Brian knows he's the biggest guy in the room, he's a very confident man but humble at the same time...These guys all really get along great,but when it's comp time it's on,pure beasts...

THE REAPER

I have several friends that have ventured 3000-3500mg test a week plus other stuff, most not even competitors...Pros I know, none were that high, most top out 2gram range for test

A lot of ppl have the wrong mindset in bbing.

It's not
#1 drugs
# 2 food
#3 diet

Just as much as it isn't
#1 diet
#2 training
#3 drugs

It is #1 food drugs training

ALL 3 are just as important. If you aren't eating properly you won't grow, if you aren't taking enough of the right drugs you won't grow, if you aren't training like an animal you won't grow. Plain and simple. If you neglect ANY of these avenues you will not be the best you can be. You should obsess over all 3. The guys who say drugs are icing on the cake are just as bad as the ones who say drugs are everything. Once you do this, the floodgates open (at least for me) in terms of progression in bbing.

This is exactly how I view things as well. Even when I was much younger I was asked percentages with the guy expecting something like 50, 30, 20 and I said 100% diet, 100% training, 100% drugs etc. It's common sense.

A lot of guys think most of the pro's are using much more than others but they aren't. They are just hyper responders to 1 all more of the main 3 elements (diet, training, drugs). Lots of guys who don't compete or are crap bodybuilders are using 5 grams of gear. If you are a crap bodybuilder at 3 grams you will be at 6 grams on so on.

However as you say the guys who say drugs are the icing on the cake are just as bad as the ones who think drugs are everything. Fact is have the top 20 O guys on stage in contest condition and if you could press a button to make them look like they would if they had never used a single drug/hormone most of these drugs are the icing on the top would shut up and fast. But the same can be said for pressing the button for no training or eating crap everyday too. All elements are extremely important to look freaky.

All this is is gossip. Baseless gossip like women in a hair salon. Unless your with someone night and day nobody will know what they do. Some guys will underplay their use.

I dont think hes even placed top 3 at a National level show has he?
I didn't keep up with him much,always thought he was a joke myself...I assumed he got his pro card,but I was wrong...Just hear a lot about him I guess...He don't look good so I wouldn't doubt he never placed top 3...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner