over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro steroid cycle

I thought the pros did things totally different until I became one. Only thing I do different is I stay leaner to represent myself as a pro. I'm 5"6" 270 off season on 500 mg test 4 in gh. Starting prep for the Vancouver got cycle from coach won't go over 2.5 or also included. Maybe my coach keeps my cycle lower because of my age? I talk to my teammates and there cycles are pretty close to mine.

Do not stay longer then 8 weeks on 500mg.

if you need more than 100mg test/week to be competitive, then this sport isn't for you

Although if you take that 100mg in 50 x 2mg injections in the week it will feel like 7g's and the guys who lift heavy should be able to turn pro.

Although if you take that 100mg in 50 x 2mg injections in the week it will feel like 7g's and the guys who lift heavy should be able to turn pro.

Truth is... with Emeric for rep, Geno would probably close shop in less than a week... :eek::D:p

Truth is... with Emeric for rep, Geno would probably close shop in less than a week... :eek::D:p

I am always telling guys to take less but truth is loads of them abuse so there will always be business. Plus what many post on the forums is much less than what they actually do. That's the point... what Emeric posts and what actually goes on are 2 entirely different things. I love Emerics posts so mainly mess about and I do respect him. But the super low doses and acting like a guy could be competitive these days on that are ridiculous.

Now if someone wants to be healthy and look good on a beach then sure trt test is fine. Personally though who would be stupid enough to start aas to just use 70mg-120mg per week... you might as well stay off. Now for guys who are big and lean wanting to be careful and not push things too much but still look great then crusing on 70-150mg test and cycling on about 400-500mg (test, primo, npp etc) is a sensible and more realistic approach imo. All this 70mg then up to 140mg and compete is nonsense. Most (not all) guys need over 2 grams these days to be competitive at a high level.

I am always telling guys to take less but truth is loads of them abuse so there will always be business. Plus what many post on the forums is much less than what they actually do. That's the point... what Emeric posts and what actually goes on are 2 entirely different things. I love Emerics posts so mainly mess about and I do respect him. But the super low doses and acting like a guy could be competitive these days on that are ridiculous.

Now if someone wants to be healthy and look good on a beach then sure trt test is fine. Personally though who would be stupid enough to start aas to just use 70mg-120mg per week... you might as well stay off. Now for guys who are big and lean wanting to be careful and not push things too much but still look great then crusing on 70-150mg test and cycling on about 400-500mg (test, primo, npp etc) is a sensible and more realistic approach imo. All this 70mg then up to 140mg and compete is nonsense. Most (not all) guys need over 2 grams these days to be competitive at a high level.

There's NOTHING I don't agree with in that post. :)

As often with you, Elvia. ;)

Do you think that's because once you get up to that kind of stupid dosages, no amount of supplements or cardio can keep your BP and hematocrit down?

I can't fathom what possible benefit that high of a testosterone dose can have. How do these guys function daily that take these dosages? Don't they have jobs or families that'll ask why breath like a dinosaur or have red skin like a burn victim.

Seems like preventative supplements at that point would be like trying to take out a forest fire with a bucket of water.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Once you get to those doses, even if you are able to manage your BP and other health markers (unlikely), the heart itself begins to grow. Various forms of cardiac hypertrophy, such as LVH (as well as valve issues), can all affect bodybuilders who use steroids...and the higher the doses, the greater the risks. These issues cause the heart to stop functioning properly, which leads to all sorts of other problems culminating in heart attack, stroke, etc. The risks are further increased when GH and insulin are in the mix.

No need for any steroids just to look good on the beach. There are natural shows for natural bodybuilders also. I did compete 28 years naturally steroids users and naturals. Genetics, training and healthy life style is the most important factor, or I should say use to be. The difference between natural and non natural on 70 to 150mg test per week, is that the naturals testosterone level fluctuating during the day, (higher in the morning and lower in the afternoon) That why is the best time for a natural to train in the morning. Even if you on 70mg per day your test level will stay even trough the day. Is not my business to say to any one how much to use, is up to each person. Some care about health and longevity and some not. I am here for the once that care.

Craziest cycle I heard was described by Craig Titus' room mate. Craig would use 3 3cc full syringes daily of what ever he had, that's 9cc per day. Know 2 people that were good friends of his.

My buddy did the same when he was prepping for nationals for the final 3-4 weeks
1400 tren ace a week the final 2-3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you get to those doses, even if you are able to manage your BP and other health markers (unlikely), the heart itself begins to grow. Various forms of cardiac hypertrophy, such as LVH (as well as valve issues), can all affect bodybuilders who use steroids...and the higher the doses, the greater the risks. These issues cause the heart to stop functioning properly, which leads to all sorts of other problems culminating in heart attack, stroke, etc. The risks are further increased when GH and insulin are in the mix.

Beside the heart, liver, kidney, I would also add to the list ,neuron damage in the brain.

I think anyone who has pushed the envelope needs to have an "exit strategy" when they are done. Those wanting to be big forever will find themselves in the cemetery.

Exit Strategy includes *downsizing significantly
* low carb diet, thats high in healthy fats and fresh veggies,and much lower protein as well.
* Emphasis on cardiovascular exercise and less on pounding the heavy weights

a guy at my old gym was pinning one ml of that endosyn test 500/day plus massive amounts of eq tren and winny

My buddy did the same when he was prepping for nationals for the final 3-4 weeks
1400 tren ace a week the final 2-3 weeks

I would be sleepless and soaked. anything over 400mg and my wife says "are u on tren again" as I wake up soaked

I would be sleepless and soaked. anything over 400mg and my wife says "are u on tren again" as I wake up soaked

you wont have a wife for long with 1400mgs

I think anyone who has pushed the envelope needs to have an "exit strategy" when they are done. Those wanting to be big forever will find themselves in the cemetery.

Exit Strategy includes *downsizing significantly
* low carb diet, thats high in healthy fats and fresh veggies,and much lower protein as well.
* Emphasis on cardiovascular exercise and less on pounding the heavy weights

Low carb and a lot of healthy fats is what a lot of retired bb's preach (matt porter, dave palumbo)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131