over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro steroid cycle

No need for any steroids just to look good on the beach. There are natural shows for natural bodybuilders also. I did compete 28 years naturally steroids users and naturals. Genetics, training and healthy life style is the most important factor, or I should say use to be. The difference between natural and non natural on 70 to 150mg test per week, is that the naturals testosterone level fluctuating during the day, (higher in the morning and lower in the afternoon) That why is the best time for a natural to train in the morning. Even if you on 70mg per day your test level will stay even trough the day. Is not my business to say to any one how much to use, is up to each person. Some care about health and longevity and some not. I am here for the once that care.

I should have reworded or expanded on the term "look good on a beach". Of course you don't need steroids to look good. I don't have good BB genetics but even at 19 and natural I was ripped (but skinny) so I probably looked good for a beach. Guys who don't even weight train and mainly do cardio can look good for the beach.

My definition of look good on a beach now is different. For my body/height to look good on a beach it would be 230 pounds and relatively lean. Whilst some will say you can do that natural I am being realistic as most people would need aas to attain the look I have for "look good on a beach".

So for me I think crusing on 70-200mg (about 100-150mg for most) and doing the occasional cycle of 500mg total of more mild compound is enough to look good on a beach whilst not overdoing things. Even things like tren could be used with test but at 20-30mg per day. Now for guys who want to be 250 pounds and ripped nearly all of them would need more drugs.

Last edited:
I don't want to be mean here but emeric you do not have an impressive physique and you never did, in today's world you wouldn't be able to win a state or provincial show, so for you to give advice to other pros is like a teacher taking a students advice, did you ever think of taking effective doses of hormones to see if you could actually be competitive on the pro level?

Tired of this non sense advice that won't do any bodybuilder anything but hold them back.

Hate to say it but the reality check.

The top pros are taking shitloads of drugs. Some more some less. But it is still a lot in any regard. The human body cannot be 300lbs lean at 5'9 without a Ton of drugs, food, and hard training. Any one of the 3 being half assed and you won't be a freak.

My buddy did the same when he was prepping for nationals for the final 3-4 weeks
1400 tren ace a week the final 2-3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was he also sleeping in his car and smoking crack? bc if so I might know who ..lol

Just heard that another IFBB pro had a stroke (40's)

Won a show in the last 2 years

Last edited:
Just gonna throw this one out there for anyone who doesn't think emeric had a good physique.

I don't agree about most of his hormone advice but here's this. You decide, like I said I'll put this here. I thought he had a very good physique

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...muscle-forum/45086-phil-good-old-times-3.html

He would need to add 30lbs of stage weight to be competitive today? Where is that 30lbs gonna come from? More food and training? pretty sure he was maxed on those 2

From memory I think he was about 210-215 at 5'8"? rough stats from memory

He would need to add 30lbs of stage weight to be competitive today? Where is that 30lbs gonna come from? More food and training? pretty sure he was maxed on those 2

So he'd dwarf today's physique guys who also tend to run a load of gear. It's one thing to say a lot more drugs would be needed to hang with the big boys today, it's another to say he never had an impressive physique (especially on those doses).

So he'd dwarf today's physique guys who also tend to run a load of gear. It's one thing to say a lot more drugs would be needed to hang with the big boys today, it's another to say he never had an impressive physique (especially on those doses).

I think the top physique guys look better honestly, they are leaner and fuller/more round and look bigger despite being lighter

I didn't say shit about him being competitive today,I said he had good physique, but if you want to go down that road he lookslike a 212 competitor here anyway, little better conditioning (with diet) he could easily hold his own with some of the physiques I've seen hit that stage.

And if you want to make an argent about your physique boy preference tell anyone of those little fuckers to pull up there beach shorts and have a look at there quads, don't compare apples to bananas. Emeric had a damn good physique and that's the end of story lol shit... There's no argument to be made there and if you think otherwise well stick to your physique boys then

If he only used 500mg test then that's impressive. Really makes you wonder what could've been if he used today's dosages.
Maybe he wouldn't be here.

I said MAYBE

If he only used 500mg test then that's impressive. Really makes you wonder what could've been if he used today's dosages.
Maybe he wouldn't be here.

I said MAYBE
It's fun to speculate, but in the end, we will never really know.

The same is true for anything concerning pro dosages... Unless you could literally monitor these people 24/7 with cameras or something, you will never know for sure what they take, but why does it matter? If it actually took Lee Priest 10 grams to get to his size, does that mean it's a good idea, or that you can even hope to look like him with the same dosages? No. On the flipside, if it took him only 500mg, does that mean that if you need more than 500mg, the sport just isn't for you?

Nope. Like I said, it's fun to imagine how things might be, or even how they could be if things were different, but in the end it has no bearing on us.

I started using test at age 44, I think if I would started little earlier ,like at age 26 (same amount of test), I would have a much better chances to win pro shows with out damaging my health. Also I was competing the best bodybuilders of our time. I never pushed the envelope, health and longevity was my priority and still my # 1 priority. No one has to follow my concept. Once Nasser told me, (I hope I will look as good as you when I will be 46) I was 46 at that conversation, my respond was, not if you don`t stop using those mega dozes. Well we all know what happened to Nasser and others younger than me.

Here some of the bodybuilders that I was competing .

This poster is from 1998, I am 3th from the top down.

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 326
I don't want to be mean here but emeric you do not have an impressive physique and you never did, in today's world you wouldn't be able to win a state or provincial show, so for you to give advice to other pros is like a teacher taking a students advice, did you ever think of taking effective doses of hormones to see if you could actually be competitive on the pro level?

Tired of this non sense advice that won't do any bodybuilder anything but hold them back.

Never had an impressive physique? Seriously? BTW, Emeric is in his 60's and probably has a better physique now than the majority of the earth's population. He makes it wide known that he cares about health and longevity, not pushing the envelope to the max for most people that will never see a dime from this.

The thing is, he's an IFBB pro regardless of what you or anybody thinks about his physique or aas advice. Everybody knows that if you want to get to a massive state, that 500mg test a week aint gonna cut it, there's nothing groundbreaking about that. But how many guys do we have on this very forum that are throwing the kitchen sink in a barrel and look like an everyday gym rat? Some guys can run 200mg test and obtain the same look as the guy running 1g test and the guy runner lower doesn't want to chase the mass dream, he's happy where he is maintaining. Getting to that point takes more, but is easier to hold with less, or maybe the guys who are saying it are full of crap. We all know the reality of getting large, he simply has a different approach to using aas and not chasing something that will never be. Not everyone who sticks a needle in their ass is a bodybuilder

But let us know when you step on stage of an IFBB contest

I didn't say shit about him being competitive today,I said he had good physique, but if you want to go down that road he lookslike a 212 competitor here anyway, little better conditioning (with diet) he could easily hold his own with some of the physiques I've seen hit that stage.

And if you want to make an argent about your physique boy preference tell anyone of those little fuckers to pull up there beach shorts and have a look at there quads, don't compare apples to bananas. Emeric had a damn good physique and that's the end of story lol shit... There's no argument to be made there and if you think otherwise well stick to your physique boys then

Emeric has a golden era physique, that's when he was bodybuilding! He was in the 84' Mr Universe for crying out loud. But yeah, his physique sucked :rolleyes:

5`6 1/2'', 215 lbs, below at 2002 Masters O. I was 49 and 10 month old, almost 50, the other 2 bodybuilders where 40.

Attachments

• Emeric 50.jpg
    Emeric 50.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 266
What was the dosages used in that picture emeric?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear