advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

Will be trying anadrol for the first time in a few weeks. 100 mg prewo 4-5 days/week.

Dbol just bloated me and crushed my appetite so hopefully drol is better.

Will be trying anadrol for the first time in a few weeks. 100 mg prewo 4-5 days/week.

Dbol just bloated me and crushed my appetite so hopefully drol is better.

I get great pumps for Adrol. I love and respond well to Dbol too, but I have a better feeling on Drol.

Which one is stronger mg for mg probably dbol but which one do I prefer ANADROL hands down. 👍

May have to give the combo a shot. Have a lot of each. Unfortunately they are about six years old. Never took them as I think they are underdosed. From a well known sponsor. But this was years back.
Hate to waste time takin something underdosed or the wrong ingredients.
I'll have to look and see if any labs sell a mix? Last time I had great dbol was back in 85.

anadrol has made me stronger but my appetite goes to shit. Dbol doesnt get me as strong and the water weight looks bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

its like anadrol fills my muscles with water intracellular but dbol gets under the side. MG for MG. dbol is more stronger than anadrol. u dont hear of people running 75 to 100mg of dbol. very rarely and if they did i would question the legitimacy of their product

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Well it's been a couple years for me but I get 50's and split them and do both and it works well for me. I'll let you know soon if it still does the same for me or not. :headbang:

Anadrol all the way for me, effect wise I feel it a lot more, the good thing about dbol is splitting the dose but that's it, I prefer Anadrol for the feeling and results

What difference does it make if I have done 2 blasts with adrol/dbol each, or 10? In the same vain, how I look atm makes absolutely 0 difference for whether or not my claim is true. I might post some pics when I'm in contest shape, but certainly not to 'win' an argument.

That being said, here is some low-effort cliffsnotes of why I maintain that Anadrol is 'more unhealthy' than Dbol.

Dianabol obviously has a lot of estrogenic sides, which is because it aromatizes to methylestradiol. However, these estrogenic side effects can very easily be controlled with an appropriately dosed AI. This way, the bloat and symptoms such as gyno can be kept in check.

Anadrol on the other hand also causes estrogenic sides, most notably a massive bloat. However, Adrol does not aromatize, it does not activate the estrogen receptor, it has no progestogenic activity, no metabolites are known to be potent estrogens. AIs and SERMs may help since they can reduce the additional estrogenic effects from other compounds, but Adrols own effects are to my knowledge and experience not controllable. As an aside, most likely Adrol has an selective estrogenic effect via the androgen receptor (by binding to Estrogen response elements, similar to nandrolone), something that cannot be prevented with AI, SERMs, etc.

Again, based on my experience and of people around me, AIs, SERMs are not enough to control high dose (100mg+) Adrol bloat, whereas Dbol bloat is easy to keep in check at say 50mg with 10mg Aromasin per day. In part that's because some of the mineral retention etc. of Anadrol is not due to estrogenic activity.

So what you end up with is a significantly higher body weight with Adrol, 99% of which is water. In part because of this, but in part due to god knows what (maybe selective androgenic activity of Adrol, though its rating is low), blood pressure is a MAJOR issue with Adrol. Many who have used it, (including myself) have severe head aches on it, some have nose bleeds, blood-shot eyes, feeling of pressure behind the eyes. Note that even very high blood pressure does not generally cause these kinds of symptoms. Only if you are in hypertensive crisis can shit like that happen. Who knows, it may even be related to increased intracranial pressure. I'm aware that there's no mention of these symptoms in the many medical studies on Adrol, but then again, old, anemic cancer patients are not exactly representative of your average meathead. And if roughly 50% of BB users get these kinds of symptoms, that's enough evidence to conclude that there is something pretty unhealthy going on.

Same story with psychological effects. Many adrol users report lethargy, feeling sick, lack of appetite while on typical Adrol dosages (100mg). I only experience the lethargy on it. Dbol on the other hand has if anything, positive psychological effects, gives you energy. Of course there are some who also feel lethargic from Dbol, but percentage wise it's much lower.
It would be very unwise to simply dismiss these symptoms, there are some underlying pathological processes that cause these symptoms.

W.r.t liver toxicity, at an equally effective dose (100mg Adrol, 50mg Dbol is a decent guess) they seem to be pretty similar. So I don't think this is what makes the difference.

So in conclusion, yes, adrol is 'more unhealthy' than dbol. I never said it's gonna kill you or that you should stop taking it. If you dont get the sides or manage to control them somehow go for it.

Why am I now imagining M. Jordan flying through the air before one of his epic SLAM DUNKS! lol

I have used both but can't handle more than 3 weeks of Anadrol. Just makes me feel lousy even at 25. But it gives more of a pump in that time.

I think people would be surprised if they used much lower doses. You’re not going to put on a ton of weight right away but you will keep your appetite and still get good benefits. My buddy is using only 10mg D-Bol+5mg Anadrol and is making some pretty good clean gains with minimal sides.

Anadrol all day! Dbol I bloat not at all with Anadrol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mg per mg droll is less toxic than d-bol... I do droll all the way... as far as loosing apatite On high dose u can just do inj 17aa... bypass the tummy plus u don’t have to use as much to get the same results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hard to compare anadrol stronger forsure but I feel like crap on it. Dbol I feel great but watery. It's a toss up but if I had to go with one it would be a bombs forsure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've always responded well to Dbol but the one time I tried Anadrol I didn't gain much of anything at all. May have been a bad/underdosed batch. I will try some again soon.

I very much like the dbol-feeling, sort of like a light euphoria as someone before me already said. But for BB'ing purposes, Anadrol reigns supreme.

mg for mg dbol is stronger and quicker to hit ya. but anadrol gives more mass for some reason... at the downside of high bp and appetite suppression. you feel way better on dbol. a lot of ppl mix the dbol n anadrol together at lesser more appropiate dosages.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws