over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bye bye forever tren

captain caveman 1234

Registered
A year ago at this time I did some tren and within hours of first pin I got stomach pain and sour stomach. Tried toughing it out for five weeks and the stomach pain got worse and I had the worst unbearable heartburn every day every hour and every minute. So I stopped and was back to normal in about a week. Well fast forward to last Friday and hours after first pin same unbearable stomach pain, no appetite and heartburn till it finally subsided today. During this miserable weekend I came to the realization that my days of using tren are over. I wish it wasn’t so cause I get spectacular results of a minimal amount of tren. But nothing is worth the way it makes me feel. Any solutions, ideas, or objections. Otherwise I’m going out in the backyard and burying my bottles of tren

I don’t think covering up a problem is a solution (not saying you’re doing that but in case any “solutions” come up)... Stopping is the smartest thing you can do if that’s what it’s doing to your body (on top of everything else)..

Dont bury your tren for Christ's sake....send it to me :). The only thing I can say about the sour stomach is that the last couple times I used tren E, I took Pepcid a few times a day, and chewed some tums antacids a few times a day, and it kept my stomach acids in check. I have found that tren A doesn't hit my stomach as hard as tren E does. Many members here have said the same thing.

switch over to MENT. Closest thing I have found to tren. But the vascularity isnt the same. Sponsor on here has the tresteline E. Im about to embark on a 12 week tren hex with a touch of test journey. should be fun!

I had stomach issues on tren E , since then I have always used tren acetate around 50-100mg EoD with no issues what so ever. Only sides I get are shortness of breath.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Oh man good ole tren love, hate compound. Sworn off of it many times lol. Tren a is all i use and im good for 8 weeks only and 3 months in between. Any longer and any sooner i too get heart burn,cant breath and near the 8 week mark heart palpitations, i should really never do it again lol,,im 53 i will eventually stop it :D

My ex-girlfriends would love to tell you guys some of my Tren E stories! Changed my body forever, but also changed my relationships forever too. No more Tren for me, although Tren A seems to be way less sides.

1. Both times you tried Tren were they from the same lab?
2. What form of Tren ex. Ace, E, hex, base

I would get them tested to see purity

Tren

I just started one of our FASTEST sponsors tren E and at only 100mg a week I’m sweating like a bastard and looking different daily. Holy fuck. Never would have believed such a low dose would be so effective.

Why does tren cause stomach issues? Usually it’s just orals that do that.

No idea why but it does that to me as well, along with a bit of nausea. Still love Trenbologna though :cool:

For Some reason it did the absolute opposite for me. Food went through me like it was nothing and I was shoveling 4.5k clean caloriees in me.

The main reason I decided to low dose the tren E at 100mg a week rather than my standard 75-100 mg a day of acetate was the acetate was fucking my gut up so bad, loss of appetite nausea and the relentless severe heartburn that nothing cures. Don’t get me wrong the look I get on tren is insane and it’s worth a few sides but it gets to a point where not being able to eat becomes severely counterproductive.

Both times I did the tren it was from a different sponsor. So I know it’s just how my body reacts to it. It happens bad on tren e but the times I’ve used tren a it has happened too just not as bad. And it’s sour stomach and upper stomach pain. But as soon as I give it enough time to get out of my body my stomach totally goes back to normal. Like today is the first day my stomach didn’t ache and my appetite has finally returned. I never have any stomach issues whatsoever until I put any kind of tren in me. 10 years ago it didn’t faze me a bit but now in my mid 40s tren kicks my ass. And it sucks to cause I get amazing amazing amazing results from tren at a very minimal dose.

My ex-girlfriends would love to tell you guys some of my Tren E stories! Changed my body forever, but also changed my relationships forever too. No more Tren for me, although Tren A seems to be way less sides.

yes,i also heard lots of stories about how tren effect relations

tren somehow effects diverticulum. every time upper left quadrant. confirmed with a ultrasound looking for kidney stones twice. the pain wasnt kidney stones it was the diverticula inflamed in my digestive tract. I have only gotten this from tren ace.

this is the first time every i read about stomach pain caused by tren…
btw from all esters?

The only thing i know about caused by tren (mostly tren a) is the so called fina cough - which truly is disgusting

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear