over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks...let the fun begin!

Your right, im not but JT is....:D

Poor Hutch, he'll never start another thread again.
Poor Hutch????? I think you should feel sorry for M E.....I mean featured member and look at the shit he has to put up with. I might have to withdraw from the featured member if this is what to expect!!!!!LOL.
It's ok Hutch, I'm sure we'll all remember you when you used to be a Body Builder!!:D :p

Your right, im not but JT is....:D

Poor Hutch, he'll never start another thread again.

My Wife is lookin at this thread and giving me shit...thanks a lot guys..Im going to post over at BB.com teenybopper section...:D

Tell Tana hi for me:action-sm

whats wrong with all of you people? honestly. Four pages making fun of gay people?

Take a close look at yourselves and do something about it. You are narrowminded, homophobic, nasty people.

You deserve every caricature that the world has built about you since caricatures is the only way you can relate to other people.

Next time somebody thinks you are stupid, uneducated, on steroids, aggressive, just because you are a bodybuilder, think about the way in which you have described gays in this thread.

whats wrong with all of you people? honestly. Four pages making fun of gay people?

Take a close look at yourselves and do something about it. You are narrowminded, homophobic, nasty people.

You deserve every caricature that the world has built about you since caricatures is the only way you can relate to other people.

Next time somebody thinks you are stupid, uneducated, on steroids, aggressive, just because you are a bodybuilder, think about the way in which you have described gays in this thread.

BEAT IT HOMO.

your name says it all. :star-wars

Last edited:
of course im gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so?????????????

what you gonna do about it?

i fck men

you on the other hand, are narrowminded , homophobic, backward, and will basically live a life of misery cause you can't accept others

if you just opened your heart just a bit, your life would be better

sad

of course im gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so?????????????

what you gonna do about it?

i fck men

you on the other hand, are narrowminded , homophobic, backward, and will basically live a life of misery cause you can't accept others

if you just opened your heart just a bit, your life would be better

sad

opened my heart or is that code for butt cheeks?

Holy shit this could get really funny!!!:p

from a couple days ago

couple new ones...looks like my abdomen area is starting look better in my side chest and waist still shrinkin

Last edited:
couple new ones...looks like my abdomen area is starting look better in my side chest and waist still shrinkin
Shit Hutch, if your waist shrinks anymore we're gonna see your spine from the front!!!! Damn bro, lookin good. On the money as far as i can see. Shit man if you dropped your water now you could get on stage!! Good job bro.

I hope this thread does not go to shit cause we all like to have a bit of fun. I don't really think any of us here are gay bashers!!! It is not meant to be personal, i've trained with and know plenty of gays. I give them heaps of shit all the time in fun, we do not take it to heart! Lighten up!

Hutch you go boy, on the money!!

Shit Hutch, if your waist shrinks anymore we're gonna see your spine from the front!!!! Damn bro, lookin good. On the money as far as i can see. Shit man if you dropped your water now you could get on stage!! Good job bro.

I hope this thread does not go to shit cause we all like to have a bit of fun. I don't really think any of us here are gay bashers!!! It is not meant to be personal, i've trained with and know plenty of gays. I give them heaps of shit all the time in fun, we do not take it to heart! Lighten up!

Hutch you go boy, on the money!!

Thanks Old fella....I told MainEvent the same thing thant if I dropped water right now I would look better than I did on contest day last year..LOL...so I guess he is doing something right, FINALLY...:D

DAMN HUTCH!!!!! I'm impressed homey!

I don't hate gay people either one of my better friends back home was gay and like Oldfella said, I gave him tons of shit but he was cool as shit about it....I just didn't like the way he came in here. That's just like somebody making black jokes.....do I get offended, HELL NO! if that shit's funny I'm laughin my ass off! I'm too damn secure with myself to worry about that.

Those shots look great bro.

WTF

:confused: how in the hell are you only 185lbs:confused:

dude you look like 220 unreal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member