over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This can’t be just genetics?

Nothing too incredible there. He is only 5 years older than me and looks about my age. He lives a healthy lifestyle and takes care of himself. I don't think any plastic surgery for aging yet.

100mg/d Anadrol + a gram of test + 100mg/d of winstrol and 10iu HGH/d.....and insulin with every meal with Phosphagen HP and HMB.

Head and shoulders and Retin-A and good tissue paper.

I started reading a couple of anti-aging threads on here and remember this article from men’s health.The last picture he is age 56 in 2020.How is that possible? First thing that comes to mind is surgery and good genetics but there has to be more to it.

I'm sure Brad Pitt isn't unfamiliar with the inside of a plastic surgeon's office

Genetics do most certainly help though...

My grandpa used to get confused as my mom's older brother when he would be at gatherings. Smoked for 40 years.

Had a full head of hair that was grey at 99 years old. Only used $2 soap to wash his hair all his life. Used to shovel snow in the driveway all throughout his 90s. His grandfather was 106 years old, and would walk to train stations on his own if someone was late picking him up lol

For some; genetics load the gun pretty heftily, and for others it's empty in most chambers (this is very rare though). Def got the longevity gene pool diluted for me from my dad's side 🤷‍♂️

I started reading a couple of anti-aging threads on here and remember this article from men’s health.The last picture he is age 56 in 2020.How is that possible? First thing that comes to mind is surgery and good genetics but there has to be more to it.

I don't see it. He has aged quite a bit over the years, all be it gracefully. I just a really good looking dude, with a decently healthy life style (although I believe he has said he drank heavily at one point in his career and is a pot head.

I'm sure the guy has PLENTY of help if he wants it...facials, botox, microderm abrassion, HGH, TRT, High quality food. I'd be shocked if he hasn't take advantage of any of that threw the year despite what he might say publically.

define "surgery"? fillers are like us juicers pinning subq, you could not really tell if he has fillers or not, juvaderm botox etc, ya if he got them in his lips lmao sure. a facelift yes, other procedures sure , hes probably got fillers everywhere. I have worked with a few famous Hollywood actors and many ufc and bellator athletes,they all juice , but its not juice, its hrt or the elixir of life for hollywood, still juice for athletes lol. NEWS FLASH. the guy who jumped me in my neighborhood became a famous ufc fighter. his favorite was oral winstrol, halotestin, methyltest, epistane... epistane was a godly compound, what i would give to see that stuff around. the hollywood guys all probaly have immaculate skin care routines also,they are walking billboards and must maintain the image and persona

define "surgery"? fillers are like us juicers pinning subq, you could not really tell if he has fillers or not, juvaderm botox etc, ya if he got them in his lips lmao sure. a facelift yes, other procedures sure , hes probably got fillers everywhere. I have worked with a few famous Hollywood actors and many ufc and bellator athletes,they all juice , but its not juice, its hrt or the elixir of life for hollywood, still juice for athletes lol. NEWS FLASH. the guy who jumped me in my neighborhood became a famous ufc fighter. his favorite was oral winstrol, halotestin, methyltest, epistane... epistane was a godly compound, what i would give to see that stuff around. the hollywood guys all probaly have immaculate skin care routines also,they are walking billboards and must maintain the image and persona
I didn’t know that.I know nothing about fillers.

How can I forget epistane though,black bottle with the green on the front that gave me gyno.I spent 10 grand to have the gland removed.The surgeon did a hell of a job.You can’t even tell.The best surgery you can ever have.Never having to worry about that again is a true blessing.

Imo the industry he works in, as well as sports stars, they have a significant incentive to prolong their careers by any means necessary including illegal ones due to the $$$$ involved. I’d assume, trt,gh, plastic surgery, etc are very common things for them

Botox and fillers work wonders, no plastic surgery needed nowadays.

Botox and fillers work wonders, no plastic surgery needed nowadays.
Imo the industry he works in, as well as sports stars, they have a significant incentive to prolong their careers by any means necessary including illegal ones due to the $$$$ involved. I’d assume, trt,gh, plastic surgery, etc are very common things for them
Plastic surgery is usually obvious to spot.Judge Judy looks great.

He looks his age when you see him in person going about his daily life , I use to see him all the in New Orleans (before COVID shut everything dow) when I worked some jobs down there.
never got meet him but seemed like a pretty down to earth guy
im sure he has a good rel with a few quality dermatologists

He looks his age in that pic to me.

Working in a doctor's office I see people's true age and then meet them. There is a difference in actual age and physiologic age. Plenty of people look young for their age and plenty look old for their age. I'm amazed when I meet someone who looks elderly and they are 20 years younger than what you would think. Some people do not take care of themselves, some people do and it shows.

A little off topic but I always ask the close to 100 year olds how to live that long. Each person has their own unique thing the claim works but they all say...get good sleep, don't drink alcohol or smoke, don't stress the small things and enjoy life for what it is. Many near 100 year olds have said this same thing in the 16 years I've been asking them.

I just turned 56 (middle) March 1st. My brother, RIP (right side of pic) turned 57, February 28th (we're a year and one day apart). My younger brother (left side of pic) is eight years younger than I am.

All from the same gene pool. My brother that recently passed away didn't quite live the healthiest of lifestyle, sadly.

Attachments

• 0314211423a~2.jpg
    0314211423a~2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 139
I just turned 56 (middle) March 1st. My brother, RIP (right side of pic) turned 57, February 28th (we're a year and one day apart). My younger brother (left side of pic) is eight years younger than I am.

All from the same gene pool. My brother that recently passed away didn't quite live the healthiest of lifestyle, sadly.
Nice looking gene pool. Sorry for your loss, Stewie.

I don't think it's surgery. After decades of that they all look like manikins especially the women. They look like fucking chipmunks in the cheeks and with giant lips.

I don't think it's surgery. After decades of that they all look like manikins especially the women. They look like fucking chipmunks in the cheeks and with giant lips.
Micky Rourke. I love him as an actor though. How about The Wrestler!

Yeah—that's not surgery.
Surgery is much more obvious for Hollywood actors nowadays. RARELY is surgery subtle.
But fillers and light GH use is. Add that to great genetics and just a good looking guy...dude is 50-something and looks probably early 40s to me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws