advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For people that don't understand genetics...

This is common at my son's little league.
He just turned 9. Is 5'4 and handling boys his same age on the DLINE/OLINE.
The back that runs behind my son is the fastest in the state. Him and his brothers are all ripped to the bone.

Both my boys are compact little freaks. My middle son has hypertonia and is like a little ball of agitated muscle all the time. Hoping he falls in love with iron one day.

That’s the way my 2 year old son is..my father and my wife’s fathers genetics are strong in him..I had to fight to get where I’m at..strength and endurance always came easy for me but the look killed me to get me there.

He already has blurry abs and pecs!

He also has crazy food allergies for he essentially eats beef, rice, red potatoes, and fruit..little dudes constantly on the vertical diet

My son is skinny and not that much muscle, but in good shape.

My daughter is 7 and effin' majorly muscled. We had a hard time finding shirts for her years prior because she has a heavily muscled back and shoulders and chest. She also has always had an outline of abs. When she was younger, she used to climb the doorways and hang from them and do pull-ups all the time. She can do more push-ups, well everything actually, than my son. She is very fast and beats the heck out of my son all the time......it's weird, but exciting. lol.

I can't wait for her to get into sports. The dang schools out here don't start most of them until the 4th grade.

Sorry, sort of bragging about my daughter as a proud dad. The only thing stopping her is if she loses interest in physical activity altogether and gets lazy. I want to get her into wrestling and JJ. lol.

My post isn't about the kids in the video (they obviously have amazing genetics) but kids in general. A lot of kids have muscles but it's less to do with their genetics (that's still a huge factor) and more to do with their parent(s). They have them training fairly hard even at very young ages. It's often because they never made it themselves so they are pushing their kids to be the best they can be. It's the same reason you have parents giving legit child drugs when they are teens so they get into the best teams etc. They may think they are doing them good but it's usually the complete opposite and pretty much child abuse.

So if you have a 10 year old with a 6 pack and some muscles it's not always just because they are gifted but because they are legit training. I was super skinny as a kid but I had an 8 pack and whilst it's because I was naturally skinny I was also training my abs every day when I was 13 or 14. I doubt there were many 14 year olds doing 1000's of sit-ups every week. If you get most kids to start lifting some very light weights regularly (proper workouts) they are going to get fairly jacked. Some of the gymnasts in eastern europe and china are a whole different level and it's crazy what their parents have them doing even when babies.

Both my sons were muscular as children and are both big strong men now without ever training. I always wondered if my aas use carried over into their genes but looking back at pics of me when I was young I was very different looking than my peers thin but good shape to my muscles and very lean with muscular legs.

So everyone's kids are jacked but mine
if it makes you feel better my oldest is an adhd nerd with potential but will never be physical in anyway and my middle is strong as an ox but developmentally delayed. Sooo it’s a trade off lol

So everyone's kids are jacked but mine
My stepson is soft as jelly (not fat, but no strength) but I blame those genetics on his dad 😂

I have him playing multiple sports and staying active but damn if he’s not got “accountant” written all over him.

He’s only 12 though so hopefully I can get him interested in the gym soon

My stepson is soft as jelly (not fat, but no strength) but I blame those genetics on his dad 😂

I have him playing multiple sports and staying active but damn if he’s not got “accountant” written all over him.

He’s only 12 though so hopefully I can get him interested in the gym soon
my son started sports(tackle football) at 7yo... at first he was tripping over his feet when i took him to the football field.
but after a couple practices and after his first game, he caught on.. he really caught on when i figured out his sight was bad.. so i picked up some
contacts/glasses for him.. 6 weeks later, he got an invite to the regional youth combine(held annually in dallas)
he placed last for the o/d lineman in the 40yrd dash.. but easily handled the other boys in his age group (7u-9u) in the 1v1s.
i started him in boxing at 5yo, so at the combine, some kid was talking trash, and got in his face.. my boy hit him with a left/right cross combination.
the kids dad got mad at his own son for talking shit, then allowing himself to get touched up.
that was two years ago, and we have been friends since.. really good guy.
these combines are pretty much akin to guys bringing out their pit bulls.. side bets and all.
if you saw the talib shooting game, games get that hostile.. but without the shooting of course.. but close to it.
being in this world, you see kids with the natural build as bboy and the kids in the IG post.. its common.

anyway.. the boy my son punched became the QB for my son's team.. and my son is the LT when playing offense.. the QB and RB run behind my boy and for the most
part those are big gain runs or TDs. at the time my son was 5'0 and is now 5'4 at 9yo. just turned 9 this month.

he's now also playing basketball, and is GOOD. i'd say great for his age.. he's just a natural athlete.
not cut.. but big and muscular.. not very fast or quick(for now), but strong AF.
his mom is 6'.. so i expect him to be about 6'8...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws