over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your BPC-157 dosage and protocol

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
Considering trying BPC-157 for a recurring shoulder impingement issue.

I'm conducting stretches and rotation exercises before each workout and still the issue has recurred. Things were good when I was implementing deca, but I don't know that I will include Nandrolone with my cycles any longer.

250 mcgs twice daily was good for me. I’ve heard 500 mcg daily is likely just as effective. It took about two weeks to get rid of lateral epicondylitis this way

500 mcg once a day sub q in belly wiped out shoulder pain I had for 20 years..sadly my shoulder pain came back within 2. months of stopping use.

500 mcg once a day sub q in belly wiped out shoulder pain I had for 20 years..sadly my shoulder pain came back within 2. months of stopping use.
How long did you run it

Just speculating here

Seems like that could mean one of two things

(1) the BPC merely masked the pain and didn't cause actual repair of the injury

(2) the BPC did cause some degree of actual repair but you re-injured the shoulder, perhaps due to a problem in your form/biomechanics (perhaps the same thing which initially caused the injury)

I've read anywhere from 12 to 20 weeks for healing...have to dig for where that's from.

ran for 2 months, I was a skeptic but it worked within 2 to 3 weeks.. yes I probably aggravated shoulder when I stopped it..one of the only things I ever took in my life that was quality of life measurable I could see and feel

I never did get back on. I took it for tendonitis that I had been batting for about a year or more and this is what I did and the only thing that worked. I had tried everything before this.
Same. My lateral epicondylitis didn’t come back for over a year and another round of bpc took care of it. Changing bench grip, using grip4rce grips on curls, and angles90 handles for back movements has kept it away

Same. My lateral epicondylitis didn’t come back for over a year and another round of bpc took care of it. Changing bench grip, using grip4rce grips on curls, and angles90 handles for back movements has kept it away
What is the advantage to using Grip4rce like grips?

Has anyone figured out how to get around the constipation this stuff causes? I have a bunch I want to use but this is a major issue for me

Magnesium. I havent run it yet. I will be at 500mcg a day. According to the vets magnesium is what you need.

Has anyone figured out how to get around the constipation this stuff causes? I have a bunch I want to use but this is a major issue for me

I coupled BPC with TB-500 and low dose GH after my foot surgery. My ortho MD was impressed on the recovery time. It healed a month sooner compared to the same surgery on the other foot two years prior.

Good question. Matsuo Munefasa was the one who pointed out you need extra magnesium but he did not mention how much he recommends. Maybe he or someone else can chime in. I cant @ him here for whatever reason.

What dosage? Already taking 400mg daily

Also to note: taking Smooth move tea and Miralax as well

Considering trying BPC-157 for a recurring shoulder impingement issue.

I'm conducting stretches and rotation exercises before each workout and still the issue has recurred. Things were good when I was implementing deca, but I don't know that I will include Nandrolone with my cycles any longer.
Reason for no longer using deca?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Neuro1234
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner