over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried Trimix ? Erection shot

Guys, I kinda read through these pages regarding trimix. I have been on trimix for 4 years. Its easy to inject and no pain plus having the antidote on hand is a must have when starting out.

Trimix is a prescription and they start you out on the lowest dose possible. Once you inject, it will make your dick like a piece of STEEL - women love it and so will you , because it makes you into a rockstar. Over time (years) , you will need to adjust the dosage upward to make a little stronger, but I was on the same dose for 3 1/2 years which is considered a beginners dose which is really good.

Now, let me address your erections post orgasm. IF your dick does not go down , you have two options. Option 1: which is the slowest erection decrease, is to take decongestants. This will reduce the erection , but it takes too long in my opinion especailly when starting out because like I said, its like a piece of steel-very hard erection. or Option 2 which is my preferred method. You NEED TO ASK FOR THE ANTIDOTE to trimix from your doctor. (This means, 2 scripts for trimix and the antidote) The antidote is another self inject and its made up the following. PHENLYLEPHRINE/LIDOCANE(PGE-ANTIDOTE) 5ML cost $25 bucks. I inject .10 from an from insulin syringe of this stuff and "bye bye: erection. Erection down time ranges from 5 mins to 30 min, most of the time erection goes away within 5 to 10 mins. Don't be afraid to self inject trimix and or the Antidote- Its EASY! and painless. And oh my goodness, you will rock the women in your life. I promise!!! trust me , been on for 4 years. I have 3 females from 20, 30s and 40s that I take care of weekly with this shit. They come for the lay and go home. I'm 54 btw :)
not one complaint and not one ouch of drama from these girls. Life is good. (except about my new post today about covid tinnitus, ugh )
how often do you pin in a week ?
i'm still willing to try a homebrew version of this, but as a topical.
just need to quit being lazy and source the RAWs. already have the odorless DMSO.

Anyone here use penis pumps???
Ask Phil. (Couldn’t resist.) 😉

Not intended to be in bad taste or disrespectful, but if you have been around here long enough, you will get it.

I injected for the second time just now but half my prescribed dose so 10iu. Very hard but not steel and therefore not as painfully hard. I am thinking next time will be 12iu and keep paying from there. The injection is painless to me.

I will update again to measure the length of time for this erection.

I did 13 again, it stayed semi erect for 4 hours when I went to bed.
Pripasim? Or whatever is called?

I injected for the second time just now but half my prescribed dose so 10iu. Very hard but not steel and therefore not as painfully hard. I am thinking next time will be 12iu and keep paying from there. The injection is painless to me.

I will update again to measure the length of time for this erection.

Update from yesterday. Erection went on for four hours so had to use the antidote and that finally brought it down. This stuff would be great if you're in the LS ;)

I've used caverject and the boner was so hard it was painful to have sex. Felt like my dick was going to explode. After 6 hours I stuck a 21G 20ml syringe in there and drained my dick because the boner was not going to go away on its own. I think I had to get around 60-80ml out...that means I jabbed my dick with a 21G 4 times. Fortunately no damage. In fact the next day my dick looked like I had pumped it everyday 3 years straight.
when this happened to me, i just downed 75-100mg of ephedrine.. circa 2005.
so i guess it's a pick your poison situation.

blow out your heart or blow out your dick.. without either, life is not life...

Update from yesterday. Erection went on for four hours so had to use the antidote and that finally brought it down. This stuff would be great if you're in the LS ;)
the antidote injection or sudafed?

I've used caverject and the boner was so hard it was painful to have sex. Felt like my dick was going to explode. After 6 hours I stuck a 21G 20ml syringe in there and drained my dick because the boner was not going to go away on its own. I think I had to get around 60-80ml out...that means I jabbed my dick with a 21G 4 times. Fortunately no damage. In fact the next day my dick looked like I had pumped it everyday 3 years straight.
Did you gain permanent size by doing that?

Did it just increase blood flow to make you hard or did it also make you more sensitive?

Hahaha your insane

the antidote injection or sudafed?

Antidote injection. I wouldn't trust Sudafed to bring that bad boy down. Once it goes hard it actually does not feel like a real boner but rather filled with concrete.

Antidote injection. I wouldn't trust Sudafed to bring that bad boy down. Once it goes hard it actually does not feel like a real boner but rather filled with concrete.
Seriously the pain from priapism can be unbearable! I wouldn’t recommend anyone get Trimix without the antidote, and be cheap it’s definitely worth it. I had an episode that lasted 14 excruciating hours because Sudafed did not work. NEVER again!

Seriously the pain from priapism can be unbearable! I wouldn’t recommend anyone get Trimix without the antidote, and be cheap it’s definitely worth it. I had an episode that lasted 14 excruciating hours because Sudafed did not work. NEVER again!
How did you not lose your penis? Lol

How did you not lose your penis? Lol
Actually had to go to the ER and they injected me with a numbing solution and something else to allow blood flow. Dick was sore for a couple of days, and sex was the last thing on my mind. First time ever that I actually couldn’t be bothered with anything sex related

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear