over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High resting heart rate on Test Cycle

Schwifty

Newbies
Hi Everyone,

I’m a 38 year old male, 254lbs 6’3.5 inches with a muscular frame, about 18% BF. I’ve been on a lower calorie diet doing Enanthate 600mg/wk and HGH 4iu daily, currently on week 5. Lately my resting heart rate has been pretty high. Sometimes ill hit 130 bpm just resting, but usually I’m over 100bpm on this cycle. My diet has been fairly good, I work out 6 days a week and do about 30 minutes of cardio daily. Sometimes it does hit me out of no where because I do suffer from anxiety and can’t quite tell if it’s my anxiety levels or if the high heart rate is giving me anxiety. Has anyone experienced this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever done hgh before this cycle? For me and other people, HGH will increase rhr if you're just starting at a dose.

Hi Everyone,

I’m a 38 year old male, 254lbs 6’3.5 inches with a muscular frame, about 18% BF. I’ve been on a lower calorie diet doing Enanthate 600mg/wk and HGG 4iu daily, currently on week 5. Lately my resting heart rate has been pretty high. Sometimes ill hit 130 bpm just resting, but usually I’m over 100bpm on this cycle. My diet has been fairly good, I work out 6 days a week and do about 30 minutes of cardio daily. Sometimes it does hit me out of no where because I do suffer from anxiety and can’t quite tell if it’s my anxiety levels or if the high heart rate is giving me anxiety. Has anyone experienced this?

You're right about where it starts to hit you both good and bad. You mentioned hcg but nothing about estrogen control. I'd get get a blood test to see if you need an AI HCG increases estrogen a lot in some people.

Have you ever done hgh before this cycle? For me and other people, HGH will increase rhr if you're just starting at a dose.
This. Even 2IU which most consider healthy and low dose or a replacement dose does increase my rhr by 10-15 bpm.

I personally would add some low dose Nebivolol to prevent cardiovascular remodeling (which is bad) or instead just stop with the HGH.

You're right about where it starts to hit you both good and bad. You mentioned hcg but nothing about estrogen control. I'd get get a blood test to see if you need an AI HCG increases estrogen a lot in some people.
I apologize, I’m on HGH not HCG.

No sir this is the first time. I’ve been having problems with my knees and some joints and was hoping a low dose might help. Which it has, but now I’m seeing the side effects which honestly are kinda unpleasant at the moment.

I would stop the cycle and gh and see if it comes down. Really hone in the diet and up the cardio, too. Resting heart rate over 100 is very unsettling/concerning … especially for an ‘athlete’. My resting heart rate is in the 50’s and I keep it there … it used to be 110-120 years ago when I abused fat burners, etc. and I ended up with heart failure (26% EF) … managed to fix it and am at 55% EF and refuse to do anything that could harm it at this point. Ain’t worth it man your heart is pretty important and if it’s struggling at that heart rate consistently it is telling you it needs help. Gotta listen to our bodies when they warn us of issues

I would stop the cycle and gh and see if it comes down. Really hone in the diet and up the cardio, too. Resting heart rate over 100 is very unsettling/concerning … especially for an ‘athlete’. My resting heart rate is in the 50’s and I keep it there … it used to be 110-120 years ago when I abused fat burners, etc. and I ended up with heart failure (26% EF) … managed to fix it and am at 55% EF and refuse to do anything that could harm it at this point. Ain’t worth it man your heart is pretty important and if it’s struggling at that heart rate consistently it is telling you it needs help. Gotta listen to our bodies when they warn us of issues
Thanks for the advice man, very much appreciated.

How much GH are you running? Too much, especially if not working up to it slowly can cause this.

I second this. Sage advice.

As an update, 2 days without taking HGH and my heart rate has dropped by about 20bpm resting, and the head aches are slowly going away. I'm starting to feel like my normal self. Thanks everyone.

How much GH are you running? Too much, especially if not working up to it slowly can cause this.
I started with 2iu for about 3 weeks, then slowly worked up to 4iu after 5. I was relatively side effect free after a month but then it just sort of hit me out of nowhere.

It's probably the hgh. I have it too since switching brands. Not quite as high as yours tho, when I feel like it's bad it's around 80 or 85 bpm which is around 15 bpm higher than normal for me. Gonna order me some nebivolol for it.

I started with 2iu for about 3 weeks, then slowly worked up to 4iu after 5. I was relatively side effect free after a month but then it just sort of hit me out of nowhere.

Everybody is different, and 5 weeks isn't a very long to ramp up if not used to GH. And if you're getting good generics they're over dosed lately. Over 4iu I start to get sides. And was getting the sides 5iu gives me on 4iu on a recent batch.

Are you sticking strictly to trt nowadays or do you add anything else in at times?

Are you sticking strictly to trt nowadays or do you add anything else in at times?
I plan to add Anavar week 6, maybe 25 mg. As far as the type of HGH I got it from a sponsor here and it’s the black tops. It’s overdosed so I added 1.5x the amount of BA water to “dose it properly” per their instructions. I think maybe my body was just not used to HGH as it’s my first time. I’ve done about 4 steroid cycles in my life. Always had a good workout ethic, ok diet, but after getting covid I was out for 3 weeks and didn’t work out at all in that time ( the longest since I started working out at 15). I decided to start a cycle and get a good boost in the gym, nothing too crazy.

hgh if its your first time is nothing to rush . take advantage at your age of staying at 2iu for a month and moving up each month by an iu till you get to 4-5 iu.

hgh if its your first time is nothing to rush . take advantage at your age of staying at 2iu for a month and moving up each month by an iu till you get to 4-5 iu.
Thanks man, good advice when I decide to give it another go. Much appreciated.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity